The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
A kid who so far played in the second division of the Hungarian league is Theo's deputy?

Ye nah

He is a primavera signing and nothing more.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Missed this part and i'm going to take back of what i've said

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Maldini could mention Raiola once but he doesn't because he doesn't have to

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We are not acting in a bubble though, if you have Messi earning over 100m a year most players will want a raise to extend with or without Donna earning his 10m.

Whether or not anyone thinks Donnarumma is worth it, this is the most ridiculous comparison. Messi is Barcelona. One third of Barca?s earnings is due to Messi, this was just confirmed. Messi single handedly carries Barca to many trophies. And Barcelona isn?t exactly a bastion of financial stability so would stay away from that one.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Wild. I guess it has something to do with their impressions of Texans?

I guess, it's also just a cool word. I think it has more to do with 19th century Texas than the modern version tho.

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
A potential buyer for Dollar is either going to pay; a high 10M+ salary to the player (free transfer), or a high transfer fee to the club (low salary).

There is not a single club out there that will pay both a high transfer fee and a high salary for a GK.

This is fact and you can't "argument it".

Which means that in order for Milan to make any money on a potential transfer, Dollar would need to accept 4-5M salary from a buying club, but this fucker doesn't even want to accept 7M offered from his "beloved Milan".

Just get rid of his ass and end this constant debating.

Last edited:

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A potential buyer for Dollar is either going to pay; a high 10M+ salary to the player (free transfer), or a high transfer fee to the club (low salary).

There is not a single club out there that will pay both a high transfer fee and a high salary for a GK.

This is fact and you can't "argument it".

Which means that in order for Milan to make any money on a potential transfer, Dollar would need to accept 4-5M salary from a buying club, but this fucker doesn't even want to accept 7M offered from his "beloved Milan".

Just get rid of his ass and end this constant debating.

Oblak has a salary around 10m. You're telling me if he decides to move on there wouldn't be a line of clubs willing to offer him more and satisfy AM with a transfer fee worth more than 100m? The club was worried about his previous 100m release clause was too low and had to remove it.

For normal clubs, a good goalkeeper is enough. For the absolute elite level clubs, paying much more for the best GKs gives them an edge and they pay to get that. Chelsea thought they had it with Kepa, Liverpool paid around 75m for Allison, and Donnarumma should be seen as a keeper in that level. In the right circumstances (not covid, Gigio proving himself in the CL, big club needing an elite GK) we could find someone willing to pay 60m+ for him and still be able to offer him matching or better wages than what we're paying him, which shouldn't exceed 8m.

I really don't see the problem here. If we let him go for free then we lose the transfer. If he's willing to renew with a slight increase then we don't really change much within our wage structure. If he demands something crazy like 10m then he should walk. What are we arguing about here?

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Have you not read anything I have written in previous pages? No one will pay us anything for him if he's on 10m salary. We won't be able to get rid of him even if we wanted to. It's better to let him walk for free than let him show to every player that Milan can be extorted. I'm sure Maldini knows this and there is no way in hell he'll ever give in to their absurd demands

And who told you that? What makes you so sure? Since when are clubs like City, Juventus, PSG, Barcelona, Real, United, etc. afraid of paying big wages?

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
A kid who so far played in the second division of the Hungarian league is Theo's deputy?

Ye nah

He is a primavera signing and nothing more.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
Im surprised people weren?t worried how he was going to get minutes with Theo @ LB.
I swear its the same people who go wild after we sign any player, who give up on them after a couple of minutes. He?s definitely a primavera signing. Will find it hard to see him even called up for the first team this year

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
is it just me or this guy is neither black nor french/african?
Nor muslim , WTF!!!!!

Y'all need to accept that there are only 2 options right now with Donnarumma's renewal situation.

1. He accepts 8m or less
2. He leaves for free at the end of this season

Ain't no goddamn way in hell that Maldini gives him more than 8m. None.

1. +five years contract.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
What sucks about Donnaruma is that his focus on money and Raiola as his agent ruins a lot of his status and marketing opportunities for Milan.

He could be a lot bigger in the eyes of the supporters if not for the last contract negotiation and his constant taking the club hostage for a few bucks more since. It's hard for most Milan fans to bond and respect the dude and he had all that unique potential to be a club legend, captain and all... I don't think it will ever get back to what it was when he had 16-17 and this can only get worse.

This is another reason it's smart the management is not making this public... All that stuff hurts his value for the club.

And the more those renewals drags the more he wears off in the eyes of the supporters and less it makes sense for Milan cause fans don't buy his stuff and are not as happy with his renewals.

I'm sure he couldn't care less about being a club legend and he more than make for the shirt sales with a bigger salary. But for the club the whole situation is really a constant pain.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Despite his actions as a teenager I feel like Gigio actually really wants to become a club legend.

We will see how this develops. What's for sure is that he'd already be tied down on a long term contract if it wasn't for that fat piece of shit.

Raiola gets credit for owning Mirabelli, but I'm not sure he's helped Donna as much as he's helped himself.

It would crush my heart seeing him at Juve.

Last edited:

KooJii

Primavera
Reaction score
There are lot of Raiolas clients that does not cause constant controversy. Abate and Bonaventura were his clients and both behaved objectively without any hassle.

However I trust Maldini/Massara to handle this in style. Whatever is the outcome.

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
Oblak has a salary around 10m. You're telling me if he decides to move on there wouldn't be a line of clubs willing to offer him more and satisfy AM with a transfer fee worth more than 100m? The club was worried about his previous 100m release clause was too low and had to remove it.

For normal clubs, a good goalkeeper is enough. For the absolute elite level clubs, paying much more for the best GKs gives them an edge and they pay to get that. Chelsea thought they had it with Kepa, Liverpool paid around 75m for Allison, and Donnarumma should be seen as a keeper in that level. In the right circumstances (not covid, Gigio proving himself in the CL, big club needing an elite GK) we could find someone willing to pay 60m+ for him and still be able to offer him matching or better wages than what we're paying him, which shouldn't exceed 8m.

I really don't see the problem here. If we let him go for free then we lose the transfer. If he's willing to renew with a slight increase then we don't really change much within our wage structure. If he demands something crazy like 10m then he should walk. What are we arguing about here?

Oblak is on 10M and that is the reason why no one is after him, despite having ridiculous stats. AM will of course be asking for 100M+ for him.
Not even PSG would pay 10M+ in salary and 100M+ for a GK.
They would for a outfield player but not for a GK.

Alison went for 75M but his salary is "only" 5M, which is what I mentioned above as the only possible scenario for a GK to be sold for a high transfer fee.

Again, the only way Milan can make any money off a sale, is if Dollar was on a low wage, but that ship sailed a long, long, time ago.

We aren't ever going to be making any money out of him and we're not an elite club with 800M+ revenue, so he is a luxury we can't afford.

Not to mention the Pandora's box effect mentioned earlier.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
There are lot of Raiolas clients that does not cause constant controversy. Abate and Bonaventura were his clients and both behaved objectively without any hassle.

However I trust Maldini/Massara to handle this in style. Whatever is the outcome.
Abate and Bona weren’t exactly followed by all of Europe.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Bitch, I live in the middle of nowhere on my parent's chicken farm, or did you forget? There ain't no mcdonalds around here

1. Invent your own brand of Raz McNuggets
2. Sell these globally
3. ???
4. Become so rich that you can hire yungfreddy as your slave

hopetorture

Primavera
Reaction score
The hungarian agent of kerkez said maldini wanted him As theos deputy, was signed to the 1st team..Will see.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Milos Kerkev was bought for 1M euros, Milan beat competition from Juve and Atletico who were very interested.

The club has been following him for a long time.

[hotsports.rs ]

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
no young good talents from ligue 1
no ambition of building a top team

0 / 10 mercato

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
Theo Hernandez is the most overrated player in the current squad, if we manage to sell him for 60m and replace him with a proper young talent we would hardly notice the difference

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score

those are small fish. what troubles could Abate possibly cause lol

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
1. Invent your own brand of Raz McNuggets
2. Sell these globally
3. ???
4. Become so rich that you can hire yungfreddy as your slave

why do all that if you can afford it in a week on minimum wage.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Theo Hernandez is the most overrated player in the current squad, if we manage to sell him for 60m and replace him with a proper young talent we would hardly notice the difference

:fp:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You really believe the GK would consider leaving Italy at 22 for a few extra Mil? Not even Raiola gets his payday in the current financial climate.

Inter[/I] and Juve are the only options. One would be career suicide and the other.. not even guaranteed CL football next season

Inter? They can't even pay their own players wages. Let alone the transfer fees for players like Hakimi. Their financial problems are so deep that they are probably soon going to be sold anyway.

How would they be able to pay Donna's wages, sign on bonus and Raiolas provision?

---

Donna isn't going anywhere. It's the usual negotiating games of Raiola we're seeing here. In the end he'll remain. No doubt. Literally no one can even afford to make transfers right now. Besides us, lol.

Donna may be a free agent, but with wages, sign on bonus and the usual Raiola provision he'd rapidly become one of the most expensive players available in summer. And I don't see a club desperate enough for a new gk that would pay that.

Donna, Raiola or whoever is at the wheel, don't have the leverage they want us to believe they have if that's really what they are asking for. Raiola may shop around with Donna, but no one is going to pay 10M per annum. Not now.

Last edited:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma

Worst take ever. Theo was for long stretches of our season, the ONLY bright spot. His form atm isn't great, but his runs and pressing still give our other attackers a lot of space. All attacking left backs go through these dips in form because their role is so demanding. Other than prime Marcelo I don't know who you could possibly imagine as a suitable replacement

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

A year ago (actually 1,5 years) I would have agreed. Right now? I totally don't think we'll see crazy wage demands being satisfied, no matter the player.

Donna being free doesn't mean the buying club wouldn't have to pay a hefty sum around 30-50M in agent fees and sign on bonus combined. A bit what happened in the Haaland case and many many others.

Last edited:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I think Raiola pulls those stunts off when the client has enough market to give him that levarage.

Bona and Abate are loyal hearts and true soldiers, but outside their clubs no one really cared about them so it doesn't surprise me there has never been much noise around them.

It's a total different story with Donna, Pogba or other high demanded Raiola clients.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
cf583cebabb39129e57c7959e815a07a.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule