The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
When you realise you will make Calabria shit again because you won?t give him the same defensive support as Samu.

3233379739_1_12_Gs5ZHpIX.gif

:lol:

Actually a good one.

chukwuma philip

Primavera
Reaction score
When you realise you will make Calabria shit again because you won?t give him the same defensive support as Samu.

3233379739_1_12_Gs5ZHpIX.gif
I had forgotten my password, tried different combinations since January just to log in and tell you this
You are full of shit man, try visiting the toilet more
How a fan is pained that a player of a team he supports is massively improved, is something I can't understand.
Now argument it you pile of beans laiden excreter

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
I believe we can go for a better winger than Thauvin in the summer, but damn it'd be nice to have him also

He is free - its really up to him.

@Milan10 - I think Saelemaekers starts and Thauvin plays final 30 to take advantage. That seems to be Pioli philosophy so VS is on the money there.

Screw calabria for captaincy,

Niang is my captain.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
I had forgotten my password, tried different combinations since January just to log in and tell you this
You are full of shit man, try visiting the toilet more
How a fan is pained that a player of a team he supports is massively improved, is something I can't understand.
Now argument it you pile of beans laiden excreter

:lol::lol::lol:

You can?t understand because your brain cells are not many.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I know part of you is trolling ( :D )
But I can't help but feel this way too

I don't buy any of the excuses and I really hope I'm wrong....but Hague seems to have that X-factor that special players have. I haven't seen anything from Daniel to hope for any significant margin of improvement [again hoping to be wrong].

Why can't Hague be tried on the right? We aren't as stacked there.
I dunno if Meite is any more ready to be in the first team than Krunic tbh.

This all reminds me a bit of when Carlo would bring on Brocchi over Rivaldo :lol::proud:

because of homegrown quota

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
How can you reject a €25-30M winger who has around 100 goals and 60 assists in his career and is available for free?

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Imagine reading in a forum every day but you can’t say a word because you have lost the password.

7Djv.gif

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Imagine trying to shit on one of the best performing players at the club in this period of excellence

Some people rather be right than support the club

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
"Things I do to Pigeon"

Davide Calabria - Best RB in the world.

EtaR5OVXEAcPAnb

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
"Things I do to Pigeon"

Davide Calabria - Best RB in the world.

EtaR5OVXEAcPAnb

His rejuvenation is one of the best things about this period at the club

Genuinely

So many wanted him gone in the summer and praying for Emerson/Aurier or whoever

chukwuma philip

Primavera
Reaction score
Imagine reading in a forum every day but you can?t say a word because you have lost the password.

7Djv.gif

Imagine having a real life without "the thousands on Facebook" and a Job that isn't copy-paste from whoscored. Then once in a while you come in here to check out latest news and rumors and share in the positive sense of humor of the commode, notwithstanding the occasional lame-ass pigeonEinstein and he's genius xG

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Imagine having a real life without "the thousands on Facebook" and a Job that isn't copy-paste from whoscored. Then once in a while you come in here to check out latest news and rumors and share in the positive sense of humor of the commode, notwithstanding the occasional lame-ass pigeonEinstein and he's genius xG
do you realize pigeon can't comprehend?

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
RnB posters vs vulture literally every single day

giphy.gif

I like how he easily triggers you guys

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
RnB posters vs vulture literally every single day

giphy.gif

I like how he easily triggers you guys

VultureSheva is iron man?
He's more like a Loki
Man with purpose and certain hatred towards things that he deemed unworthy.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
local you gotta step up. rnb needs you as a side villain. bring more spice in the commode. casualista will be gone next week or so so he doesnt cut it

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
How can you reject a ?25-30M winger who has around 100 goals and 60 assists in his career and is available for free?

I like Thauvin but we have to keep in mind that 100 goals in the French league is like 30 goals in Serie A. He only played one season outside of Ligue 1 and in that season with Newcastle...he scored 1 goal. The quality is there for sure but let's not overhype him. He's yet to prove himself outside France and he's 28.

With that said, he's still easily an upgrade and a no-brainer signing for free. And with a better team around him, he might take it to the next level.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Alessandro Bonan, who spoke to Sky Sport 24, had his say about the role of Milan's left winger, currently contested by several players: "For me, the starter is Leao.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule