The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
There was some misunderstanding between Kalulu & Tomori in the first half vs Red Star, but they will improve when they play more.

yea, it may be just tactical/communication/coop problem that will disappear after few games.
before he played in 3 man defense (? at least some games) so its different.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
C'mon man!!! :mad: :head:

Don't hold me back but hold me back , bruh.

tenor.gif

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Neymar's sponsor is Puma huh? :monto:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
:lol:
What value?!!!
Plz tell me if how much will Roma cost if he wasnt our player & you wanna buy him.

Transfermarkt has him at 36m which I think is exaggerated, but there's also something to it. On a renewed contract I think his market value is around 25-30m, pending performances.

This laughter at the mere thought of him being valuable is bullshit hyperbole and well beneath you.

Additionally I was referring to his value for Milan as a company. I doubt a club owned by Elliott is interested in losing a valuable player for nothing.

Last edited:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
#Donnarumma: "Negotiation for the renewal, how do I live it? Peacefully, as I have always lived the years here at #Milan . I'm calm, I always try to give my best and always lend a hand to my teammates, training 100% and giving everything for this shirt "(sky) @ Vitiello

What a fucking prick :lol:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Donnarumma to Sky:

On Milan: “After the lockdown, after the match against Juve, we understood that we could make a turn and everything started from there. With Mr. Pioli we work well, we are well on the pitch, we work a lot on the defensive phase which was one of the main aspects in this year, now we have to continue working because we have not done anything yet, there is still a long way to go and we hope to continue having fun. Is it the best moment of my career? After the Super Cup against Juve, yes. That was an incredible moment, the first trophy with Milan, unforgettable. But this is one of the best moments.”

On the current Milan: “We are certainly more of a team. I don’t know if Milan are the strongest but now we are more of a team, we are good together, we have fun and we are a great group. I think this is the fundamental thing to aim high.”

On the Scudetto: “It is a Milan that can fight for the Scudetto, which must not be satisfied. Our goal is the Champions League, but we will do the calculations in the end.”

On the Champions League: “It’s a dream to play it, going back there would mean taking Milan where it deserves.”

On Ibra: “Ibra is a champion, he never gives up, he helps everyone. He is the first to come to the field and the last to leave. He is an example for everyone, he is giving us a great hand on this too.”

On his growth: “Sometimes I was wrong in attitudes on the pitch, but it’s part of the experience, I was still a kid. Now I’m much more mature, I improve game after game. The more you go forward, the more you mature and I think I’m on the right path.”

On his renewal: “How do I live this phase? Peacefully, as I have always lived the years here at Milan. I am calm, I always try to give my best and always give a hand to my team-mates, training 100% and giving everything for this shirt.”

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
200.gif

rnb sitting on their couch watching the TV as this happened

is there anything else from months ago we can bring up to pile on

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: This is perfect

Those Mino Alessio talks must be fun right about now though - prior to this season they mustve been licking their lips for the negotiation and now just dead silence fearing the appointment with Maldini like he is the principal

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Transfermarkt has him at 36m which I think is exaggerated, but there's also something to it. On a renewed contract I think his market value is around 25-30m, pending performances.

This laughter at the mere thought of him being valuable is bullshit hyperbole and well beneath you.

Additionally I was referring to his value for Milan as a company. I doubt a club owned by Elliott is interested in losing a valuable player for nothing.

An ancelotti hater..during the ancelotti era

?\_(ツ)_/?

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

Its beneath me to laugh ?!!!
Why so sensitive ?

Knowing what i know , wouldnt pay more than 20mil for Roma.
So , offloading him for 20mil would be a great deal for us.
As i said , a grandpa , a primavera , a new comer & a kid who is mainly a RB are producing similar value to him.
Knowing what i know , would be pissed if Milan paid 20mil for him.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
An ancelotti hater..during the ancelotti era

?\_(ツ)_/?
And what i said about our future back then happened.
Half this forum , now , say what i used to say about Carlo , an uderperformer while having one of the best squad that ever assembled.

Last edited:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Those Mino Alessio talks must be fun right about now though - prior to this season they mustve been licking their lips for the negotiation and now just dead silence fearing the appointment with Maldini like he is the principal

Its a joint negotiation. 2 players. 5 year contracts. 1.5m increase with added personal & team incentives for Roma... fighting my own bias, 2.5m increase with heavy personal & team incentives for Dollar.

But Snek II must feck off. Or all 4 of you can feck off, rolo.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
do you guys think Pioli can actually YOLO us to the top without penalties?

Screenshot-20210219-211225-630.png

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Half this forum , now , say what i used to say about Carlo , an uderperformer while having one of the best squad that ever assembled.

Fuck you Wild Carlo is legendary :o

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Its beneath me to laugh ?!!!
Why so sensitive ?

Knowing what i know , wouldnt pay more than 20mil for Roma.
So , offloading him for 20mil would be a great deal for us.
As i said , a grandpa , a primavera , a new comer & a kid who is mainly a RB are producing similar value to him.
Knowing what i know , would be pissed if Milan paid 20mil for him.

Fair enough, but a 20m player is not someone we're sending packing anytime soon with Elliott as owner. If he leaves it's next summer after signing a new contract. The captaincy and the inherent natural claim on a starting spot is the actual issue, not Romagnoli as a player in this squad.

He's stagnated in my view, but he can still turn out great performances. Watch him play a strong derby.

Watching this fan base scream mediocrity at Romagnoli while captaining a Milan side that's second in the table has not been a pleasant read.

Last edited:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Three CL finals with two wins is alright in my book, almost found it and still find it endearing that we were a team for the big games rather than a churner like Juve. Seedorf was the symbol of that quality, one of my favourite ever players for that exact reason.

You moan about everything, it's in your nature :D

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Three CL finals with two wins is alright in my book,

Let me be a prick a little :)

drake reaction meme.

1st panel: 3 CL finals with 2 wins

2nd panel: 3 CL finals with 1 win.

in my book.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
do you guys think Pioli can actually YOLO us to the top without penalties?

Screenshot-20210219-211225-630.png

If you don't like the sound of "RIGORE PER IL MILAN" then you do not deserve to be loved

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Let me be a prick a little :)

drake reaction meme.

1st panel: 3 CL finals with 2 wins

2nd panel: 3 CL finals with 1 win.

in my book.

giphy.gif

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
How many pts have missed pen cost us? 4 is it? Ibra is such a dick.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Its a joint negotiation. 2 players. 5 year contracts. 1.5m increase with added personal & team incentives for Roma... fighting my own bias, 2.5m increase with heavy personal & team incentives for Dollar.

But Snek II must feck off. Or all 4 of you can feck off, rolo.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You moan about everything, it's in your nature :D

Ah , thasts it.
Me moaning about Carlo & Pirlo back then and Roma , Dalot ,RW problem & Samu nowadays got nothing to do with them holding us back but its about my nature.... k.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ah , thasts it.
Me moaning about Carlo & Pirlo back then and Roma , Dalot ,RW problem & Samu nowadays got nothing to do with them holding us back but its about my nature.... k.

Why so sensitive? :lol:

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.