The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Raiola & Donnarumma reaction when people said there's no room for business in football

0MApLJw_700wa_0.gif

Its obvious wokeness stops at footbal fans' shores

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
I
I also think some people may actually be describing a feeling of depression, that doesn?t have everything to do with their chosen soccer club or sports team, but can be exacerbated by it. Thats also fine.

You think it's healthy for a person feeling depression to put themselves in the position that's likely to exacerbate their depression? You think that's fine thing to perpetuate? Cut the snake at its head.

Want to feel depressed less often and work towards not being depressed? Stop being around the things that exacerbate it. Train your mind to think differently and not continually fall into the same trap like putting your whole days mental state in the hands of 11 players on a football pitch.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
I'm not in support of renewing Ibrahimovic's contract, and what's strange is that he gets more than what he earned for this season.

He has been injured for half the games and now that he is back with the Swedish NT I cannot imagine he will appear so often for us. Moreover, the last few games he has been on the pitch he was one of the worst players. Also let's not forget that San Remo nonsense and his larger than life attitude.

The club has done well to become a competitive group again, now we need other types of players to raise our level, players who are entering their prime years.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You think it's healthy for a person feeling depression to put themselves in the position that's likely to exacerbate their depression? You think that's fine thing to perpetuate? Cut the snake at its head.

Want to feel depressed less often and work towards not being depressed? Stop being around the things that exacerbate it. Train your mind to think differently and not continually fall into the same trap like putting your whole days mental state in the hands of 11 players on a football pitch.

Agree, I have gave myself a ban in posting within 2 hours of Milan losing (long posts, and I dont always stick to it), purely because I am just not thinking straight, I am not constructive, and it just doesnt improve mine or anyone elses mood either posting things like "We are back to the banter era"

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
176962818_309158833900362_4083004808489550676_n.jpg

Wtf? We didn't left? :O

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Round 32 and we are 2nd place, grazie Pioli! #PioliIN

Juve, Atalanta and Napoli have better squads and are behind. Atalanta maybe not at the individual level, but they have been building this team/style for many years, so I consider them better set up. Yet, we are ahead.

Pioli deserves and will get 1 more season to truly prove himself. Then we can talk. There are also no 100% better alternatives, so no point in taking a big risk now. Don't tell me about Allegri/Spalleti/Sarri :-)lol:)

Forza, we can do this!

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I think that some people may use the word depression when describing their disaapointment at something thats happened. Thats fine.

I also think some people may actually be describing a feeling of depression, that doesn?t have everything to do with their chosen soccer club or sports team, but can be exacerbated by it. Thats also fine.

I don?t understand the need to criticize how people feel- that is instead of using these forums as a way of finding kindred spirits in their joy or dissapointment. Guess I?m weird that way.

You're a good guy
Tantalis is also a good guy
Some empathy is needed. Some resilience is also needed else every ill wind will blow you the fuck down.
You are both well appreciated :)

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
fuck, we've extended zlatan :D another year of no ideas in attack .

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Josh Kroenke:
We asked ourselves, what is worse: ESL, or ESL without Arsenal? We also asked ourselves what do the fans want? The global fan wants AFC v Barca as often as possible. English fans want to see more big matches, but you still want your cold nights in Stoke. We got it wrong

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Wow......Lazio about to get a clear pen but apparently Lazio themselves caused a penalty in the same play so Napoli was rewarded a pen instead of Lazio

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Wow......Lazio about to get a clear pen but apparently Lazio themselves caused a penalty in the same play so Napoli was rewarded a pen instead of Lazio

yup :lol::lol::lol::lol:

If selfish Lazzari had just squared the ball instead of looking for a pen they would be leading :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hopefully we can score like this vs them :D
As Pioli said - need results against direct competitors so Lazio, Juve and Atalanta

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
We are still 2nd... nothing but God's miracle. We shud all go into Sujud.

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
OFFICIAL: Milan have extended the contract of Zlatan Ibrahimovic for one year

Yay! More games to miss!

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
Lol we need ibra. That 6 mill is not only for the player on the field. We need his mentality around the club other wise we will go back to being 8th instead of 2nd lol

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wtf? We didn't left? :O

Read the press release. It said we joined and we listened to the fans and we'll do the best thing we can going forward. Nothing about leaving.

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score

absolutely no attacking ideas from our topscorer
Seriously FK this guy
tbh if ibra didnt play pioli would have us in 1st place

taking the shine from the real star of the team: Hakan

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lol we need ibra. That 6 mill is not only for the player on the field. We need his mentality around the club other wise we will go back to being 8th instead of 2nd lol

I get your point but we were 5th without him missing CL by a 1pt:o

Have no issue with one more year but only if they are serious about improving the rest of the squad as well. As said earlier, this isnt just Ibra dedicating everything to Milan as it was in 2020, now its NT and whatever else Ibra wants plus his increasing injury misses.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Read the press release. It said we joined and we listened to the fans and we'll do the best thing we can going forward. Nothing about leaving.

Do you think the contract might cause us problem?

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
I agree this is like a trial version ibra. But he is definitely needed to develop the squad
We need to make signings for sure.
But more importantly we need our young guys to keep developing because this is imo where we will see the major improvements.
Also hopefully this ESL goes ahead and we have some funds.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
hypocrisy at its finest

Screenshot-20210422-232514-265.png

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Can't buy Haaland? Soul and essence of football killed

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Goodbye CL. Napoli up 2-0 and have a pretty easy schedule to finish the season.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.