• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
we have 4 matches against teams that will be fighting for smth

it's gonna be hell

It?s true but we are a better team than Torino and Cagliari-there?s no question that we have more quality so let?s prove it and we just need to play our best games against Juve and Atalanta with some luck and hope that?s good enough

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
U guys really believe we stand a chance in Turin? Same old story, but some ppl never learn

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Please Milan just get this done the hard way and don’t make that Sassuolo game haunt me

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
U guys really believe we stand a chance in Turin? Same old story, but some ppl never learn

I believe, I see nothing in them to fear, as long as we don?t give the refs any chance to intervene and are better than them all over we will be fine

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score

the referee will 'not see' a handball again and also 'not see' an off-side goal.
Afterwards he will apology for the mistakes being made and we lose 3 points. Last 5 years, almost always something controversial happened in these juve-milan games that benefited juve.

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
What does everyone think about a Tomori-Romagnoli partnership for a long time? I think they complete each other really good and their age means they can play for a long time from now.

Of course this means Romagnoli signing the extension and knowing the Raiola chaos..its not fun
Really? Its benevento. Knowing theo and roma, they will get humiliated by a faster and tricky rw out there, ive seen enough.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
I never had any hope for this game. Didn?t watch.

I won't see any more of their matches

Except the one against us and the one against Inter... And the cup final against Atalanta

God damn ladri :rocketwh:

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
And all of a sudden Chiesa that little shit will be 100% ready come next Sunday

scarecrows

Milan Legend
Reaction score
would have been really huge if Juve didnt win

in that case even a draw next week would have been acceptable result. Now we absolutely need to win

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And all of a sudden Chiesa that little shit will be 100% ready come next Sunday

First time we played without half of the team. I believe we can get good result. It's between two equally bad team fighting for CL. It will be a war there in Turin.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We need to break the curse not wining in Torino. When was the last time that we won there?

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Now just hope Ibra is fit enough to play the Juve game. Dude was legit crawling towards the end of Benevento game.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We need to at least still have our destiny in hand come the Atalanta game. I don’t want us to play and wait for other results... winning at Atalanta will be extremely difficult but it’s ok if winning there will see us through to CL regardless of other games

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
People need to understand that you can't fight age. Ronaldo has maybe scored 26 goals for them and tonight gave them 3 points .But he is not Ronaldo of the past years. Serie A is the only league where fossils like Ibra ,Quagliriela, Di Natale, Toni can score more than 20 goals close to their forties. Inter won championship only because they had prime Lukaku.

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
People need to understand that you can't fight age. Ronaldo has maybe scored 26 goals for them and tonight gave them 3 points .But he is not Ronaldo of the past years. Serie A is the only league where fossils like Ibra ,Quagliriela, Di Natale, Toni can score more than 20 goals close to their forties. Inter won championship only because they had prime Lukaku.

I'm afraid that Pioli can't handle Ibra, and that we won't buy another striker next year. He was limping almost for whole second half :fp:
His ego is too high to be substituted, but that is the only way. Striker like Belotti should play 60% of minutes next season, and in those 30-40% of minutes, Ibra can give his best.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm afraid that Pioli can't handle Ibra, and that we won't buy another striker next year. He was limping almost for whole second half :fp:
His ego is too high to be substituted, but that is the only way. Striker like Belotti should play 60% of minutes next season, and in those 30-40% of minutes, Ibra can give his best.

Pioli can't handle nobody ,because he is a pussy. But Ibra is not a teenager anymore .Ibra would rather listen to Maldini than Pioli.Ibra shows respect to legendary players. Ibra can still offer quality no doubt, but we need hunger fresh young blood. Vlahovic would be a dream but he will be too expensive. Belotti is more realistic option ,and would also offer something that we don't have now. CL or no we can sign Belotti ,Vlahovic only with CL money.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
would have been really huge if Juve didnt win

in that case even a draw next week would have been acceptable result. Now we absolutely need to win

The dip in form has been costly and if Milan really want CL victory in the remaining fixtures is and was a must win situation. They should be playing to win even if CL was secured already aim to win always. Even if playing against a more established secure squad.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Milan:
Juve
Torino
Cagliari
Atalanta

Juve:
Milan
Sassuolo
Inter
Bologna

Atalanta:
Parma
Benevento
Genoa
Milan

Napoli:
Spezia
Udinese
Fiorentina
Verona

Atalanta 69 (+1)
Juve 69 (+1)
Milan 69
Napoli 67 (-1)

Juve has the harderst schedule after Milan. Fucking Udinese couldn’t finish the game.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
The dip in form has been costly and if Milan really want CL victory in the remaining fixtures is and was a must win situation. They should be playing to win even if CL was secured already aim to win always. Even if playing against a more established secure squad.

Obviously we always go for the win

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We can afford to draw against either Atalanta or Juve. Even if Napoli win ALL their games, we still get ahead of them. We then need to worry about Lazio who would snatch fourth if they win all their games.

Still, today was a very good day for us. Napoli losing 2 points is huge. Gives us breathing room against Atalanta and Juve. Winning against Torino and Cagliari is a must, if we win those two I think we are in the CL, as I don't think both Napoli and Lazio win all their games. If Napoli drops 4 points from the next 12 then they're out even if we lose both big games. Lazio needs to drop 5 out of 15. They're both on an incredible run of form, so let's hope they run out of steam soon.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan:
Juve
Torino
Cagliari
Atalanta

Juve:
Milan
Sassuolo
Inter
Bologna

Atalanta:
Parma
Benevento
Genoa
Milan

Napoli:
Spezia
Udinese
Fiorentina
Verona

Atalanta 69 (+1)
Juve 69 (+1)
Milan 69
Napoli 67 (-1)

Juve has the harderst schedule after Milan. Fucking Udinese couldn?t finish the game.

You need to add Lazio to the mix. A win against Torino would have them in line with Napoli, plus they have a better h2h with us.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
Obviously we always go for the win

Agreed just emphasising that there is no place for draws given the current situation. The team always plays to win let?s hope they can put 4 straight wins together even ugly wins so there won?t be disappointment when the final whistle goes and the season comes to an end.

We can afford to draw against either Atalanta or Juve. Even if Napoli win ALL their games, we still get ahead of them. We then need to worry about Lazio who would snatch fourth if they win all their games.

Still, today was a very good day for us. Napoli losing 2 points is huge. Gives us breathing room against Atalanta and Juve. Winning against Torino and Cagliari is a must, if we win those two I think we are in the CL, as I don't think both Napoli and Lazio win all their games. If Napoli drops 4 points from the next 12 then they're out even if we lose both big games. Lazio needs to drop 5 out of 15. They're both on an incredible run of form, so let's hope they run out of steam soon.

It was good day and no one can afford to drop points now so let?s hope Milan don?t drop points and others do - here?s hoping 🤞

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Why they are scoring much less in La Liga?

We scored more than Real Madrid.

35115E41-CA94-4D87-A2D7-CE5EEA07D50B.jpg

B837DCCD-3087-40DD-BFE4-0C3C316E2B79.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule