Week 5: Milan vs Venezia 22/09/2021 20:45 CEST

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Leao joking Saele should've passed since he was open instead of Theo (on Theo's goal).

I would have like Leao to score but passing to Theo might have been the unpredictable choice that unsettled the keeper.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Unban LocalHero now please. Match is over, he can write an apology to Diaz in the commode.
Wesley banned Milan10 for calling him out.

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
Motm Salad, hope he can become consistent this season.

Also, I don't want to see Florenzi in an attacking role, play Rebic there if required once Ibra/Giroud is back.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Leao deserved a goal or assist. He's grown so much, I hope he continues, he was a monster today.

:thumbsup: He was effortlessly leaving markers for dead - It was a joy to watch.
Just needs to complete one or two of those runs with a rasping shot into the far post.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sound performance, I don't know about you guys but I'm over the Florenzi at RW. Return him to Roma in January because Kalulu is a stud

Nice to see Salad put together a complete performance. Felt delicious watching him absolutely spin Caldara around after that harsh tackle on Rebic

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
What he did well was vary his movement speed just that much to constantly beat his man - the pick out of Theo was also class, so much space and nobody was looking that way.

Absolutely. It is very surprising and hard to catch for an opponent. What I love from picking out Theo is that most players would have probably chosen to pass deep to the CF. He waited and found the better solution.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Old Bennacer seems to be back. Ballo Toure and Kalu looked good

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Leao deserved a goal or assist. He's grown so much, I hope he continues, he was a monster today.

That's back to back games where he has put in 90' of consistent effort

This would have been unheard of last season. I guess covid is to blame for that

haditusso

PSSI Sucks
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso Gattuso Gattuso
in the meantime adli with an assist

scarecrows

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kalulu better than Ballo, although he made a couple of risky decisions in the 2nd half

CBs were fine, Gabbia did well for his first game in a while

Tonali and Bennacer were great, switching often their positions

Leao could have been the best today if he could pass better or pass quicker
Rebic didnt get much service so he had to move everywere to get the ball
Diaz not very convincing but the goal makes up for his average performance

Florenzi mediocre again, great sub with Saele that made us dominate the game in the last 30 min

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
calmly score soon, then win thank you

tim-tebow.gif

almighty christ, thank you for answering my prayers

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Theo Hernandez vs. Venezia:

➤ 31 minutes played
➤ 1 goal
➤ 1 assist
➤ 1 tackle
➤ 22/23 accurate passes
➤ 33 touches
➤ 1 key pass
➤ 2/2 successful long-balls
➤ 2 shots on target

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We still need a CAM or RW...sorry to rain on the positivity junkies' parade :D :o
Or at the very least a versatile striker

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

➤ 31 minutes played
➤ 1 goal
➤ 1 assist
➤ 1 tackle
➤ 22/23 accurate passes
➤ 33 touches
➤ 1 key pass
➤ 2 shots on target

1571670199_299975_1571691220_noticia_normal_recorte1.jpg

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
We still need a CAM or RW...sorry to rain on the positivity junkies' parade :D :o

We need Messias to be fit enough to actually play and then judge how he performs and what he offers. Florenzi very average RW, not better than Samu except maybe defensive cover-wise. I'm sure January will evaluate those two positions if required.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

➤ 31 minutes played
➤ 1 goal
➤ 1 assist
➤ 1 tackle
➤ 22/23 accurate passes
➤ 33 touches
➤ 1 key pass
➤ 2 shots on target

I liked his freekick aswell :thumbsup:

Mr. Anonymous

Milan Icon
Reaction score

Especially defensively...tracked back and/or stayed with the ball a more than a few times defensively which took pressure off the defence.

Has really improved...a bit better decision making when it matters (mostly in the final third) in more important games and guy will be a major stud.

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
The issue in the first half was we played too slowly. The responsibility to pick up the pace and play more vertically was on the central trio of Diaz, Tonali, and Bennacer. Too often played sideways, didn't take enough risks. Leao, and later Alexis, did exactly what was needed and what someone else alluded too- varied their tempo. Leao was beating men for fun all game, and on Theo's second the play starts with Alexis receiving the ball with back to goal and hesitating just long enough to go past the first man. Messias can't get healthy soon enough, we need another player who can play 1 v 1.

Mr. Anonymous

Milan Icon
Reaction score

Bro (you still a bro right?;)) let us enjoy this one...and who knows what the "Messiah" will bring when and/if he ever gets match fit.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The issue in the first half was we played too slowly. The responsibility to pick up the pace and play more vertically was on the central trio of Diaz, Tonali, and Bennacer. Too often played sideways, didn't take enough risks. Leao, and later Alexis, did exactly what was needed and what someone else alluded too- varied their tempo. Leao was beating men for fun all game, and on Theo's second the play starts with Alexis receiving the ball with back to goal and hesitating just long enough to go past the first man. Messias can't get healthy soon enough, we need another player who can play 1 v 1.

:thumbsup:
RW or CAM :o

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bro (you still a bro right?;)) let us enjoy this one...and who knows what the "Messiah" will bring when and/if he ever gets match fit.

I will always be a bro I just value independent thought ;)
Totally "in" (n/h)
You?
Did you get married?

I will also report you for calling him Messiah.
Got them on speed dial :o

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Sound performance, I don't know about you guys but I'm over the Florenzi at RW. Return him to Roma in January because Kalulu is a stud

Nice to see Salad put together a complete performance. Felt delicious watching him absolutely spin Caldara around after that harsh tackle on Rebic
Florenzi is here to play DM when Benna and Kessie go to Africa.

Schedule