The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Do you owe a jersey from other club/s?

• Yes, from a tier 1 club (man u, chelsea, bayern, barca, etc)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Yes, from a tier 2 club (leicester, leipzig, roma, sevilla)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes, from a tier 3 club (midtable/lower rank club)

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I am da Milan and da Milan only

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Altafini

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
We're back baby....I never knew I love you guys till yesterday. Nice update and great to be back. I love you all Brothers and Susan. Forza Milan

milanazkals

Basketball player
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Van Bommel, Donnarumma, Alaba, Grealish
At last I can check this forum without using my mobile data. I’m not sure how you guys will implement the red and black scheme but this site looks better overall.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
PoliticalDiscreteLark-max-1mb.gif

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
AC Milan have a concrete interest in signing Julian Alvarez from River Plate and are preparing a bid ahead of the January window, a report claims.

According to the latest from TNT Sports Argentina, Fiorentina and Milan are the two Serie A clubs most interested in signing the River Plate striker, whose contract with the Buenos Aires based club actually expires in December 2022.

However, it seems that the Rossoneri are the ones who are ready to make the first move as the tweet mentions how Paolo Maldini and Ricky Massara are set to bid €20m once the transfer window opens in January to try and win the race for the talented 21-year-old.

This season Alvarez has 15 goals and 13 assists in 39 games for River – as per Transfermarkt – and he has now made the breakthrough into the senior Argentine national side which is no easy feat given the quality of forwards they have available. With Milan struggling to get the return from Pietro Pellegri that they wanted, Alvarez could be the chosen one to add youthful flair to the attack.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Finally I can post again! Been locked out of the forum for the entire season! :confused:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
AC Milan have their sights on two players who will become free agents as things stand next June, according to Fabrizio Romano.

Given the impact that Covid-19 has had on clubs’ revenues, it is no surprise that the free agent market is fast becoming the go-to for a lot of teams so they can get players of real value at a fraction of their true cost. Milan learned the hard way how predatory it can be with Gianluigi Donnarumma leaving for PSG, and a contract saga involving Franck Kessie appears no closer to concluding.

Fabrizio Romano has highlighted two players that are on deals which expire in June 2022 that interest Milan, starting with Tecatito Corona of Porto. He believes the Mexican international can is ‘an extremely interesting opportunity for potential suitors’ because he has ‘no intention of renewing’ his contract with Porto.

Romano also confirms that Milan and Sevilla had him on their radar over the past summer, but to ‘beware of surprises ahead’. Given Milan have Alessandro Florenzi and Junior Messias both on loan with option to buy, he could take the place of either if they were not bought.

The second name is Boubacar Kamara of Olympique de Marseille. A lot of teams want the 22-year-old defensive midfielder with Bayern Munich having been following since he was 18 and Milan also having tracked him for a long time, but the Ligue 1 club still hope he will renew as per the Sky journalist.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Can new members post now?

We gonna have to talk to new people?? 😭😱

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Yes! Look at this poor lad Vidarth who was excluded the whole season :cry:
Haha yeas...after living through the highs of 2007, and the lows of the entire banter era on RnB 😞

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
..where is my purple? Just wondering
]1635862288337.gif

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Give me a color too while you're at it. Rainbow name or something cool.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I miss old forum.This is too modern i think.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Omggggg where is my gold???

Andreiiiiiiii
was wondering how long it'd take you before you realized :balo:

it's on the list dont worry. we need some permissions from david first, we're still not self sufficient without him around so we've got to figure that one out first

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
was wondering how long it'd take you before you realized :balo:

it's on the list dont worry. we need some permissions from david first, we're still not self sufficient without him around so we've got to figure that one out first
😘

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule