The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Do you owe a jersey from other club/s?

• Yes, from a tier 1 club (man u, chelsea, bayern, barca, etc)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Yes, from a tier 2 club (leicester, leipzig, roma, sevilla)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes, from a tier 3 club (midtable/lower rank club)

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I am da Milan and da Milan only

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Are there two men prepared to travel to Milan? :devilshy:
and a bit offtopic but..what the fuck? :lol::lol::lol:

Paris Saint-Germain's Aminata Diallo is in police custody on allegations of attempting to assault teammate Kheira Hamraoui to eliminate her from competition for the same position.
Midfielders Diallo, 26, and Hamraoui, 31, vie for the same spot in the PSG starting XI.
Stunning reports claim Diallo hired two masked men to physically attack Hamraoui in a bid to injure her so she could take her position in the team.

French outlet L'Equipe say two masked men dragged Hamraoui out of her car before punching and hitting her legs in an attempt to hurt her.
An iron bar was used repeatedly to attack Hamraoui's legs during the shocking ordeal which occurred last Thursday.

Diallo started in PSG's UWCL match vs. Real Madrid yesterday, while Hamraoui was not in the squad.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
I think we also have to consider the fact that we pretty much didn't spend a dime for the striker position in the last couple of windows. You can't always use the loan formula. With two ageing strikers we have to spend money. It's a risk to shell out the big bucks, but it's also a risk to bet on a loaned striker when you play to win the Scudetto and when you want to progress in the Champions League.

I don't know if Zlatan will be here next season, but we'll have to replace him sooner rather than later. Pellegri will probably return to France. That leaves us with Giroud. An experienced, but ageing and limited striker. If the reports about a free transfer for Belotti are true, I don't find it hard to believe that we'll invest without a try before you buy strategy.

Hannibal

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Shevchenko
Kebab gonna get paid with monopoly money :lol:

"This is very bad news for Inter, because their owners Suning had €2.6 billion worth of shares in Evergrande Real Estate.

There had already been serious liquidity issues at Suning and this will be a further blow to their portfolio.

According to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index, Suning and Inter owner Zhang Jindong has lost $2 billion this year, circa half his fortune."

This Kebab for brains guy decided to leave the greatest club in the world for one that is barely able to pay their players. What a genius he is. At least he knows 10 + 10 = 20

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
I claim Josko Gvardiol, Lepizig 19 year old left footed defender, to we an absolute wc talent. Which Milan must buy to eventually replace Kjaer. At all costs.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I can see them moving to Alvarez as the alternative option to be the January scudetto weapon this season. He can play up front but also on the right. We have Messias coming back who would rotate with Saelemaekers to keep him fresh, and Alvarez can also play behind Ibra to rest Brahim when needed. He's a bit more expensive than Faivre but it seems like he has a much better mentality and might be a better fit.
I hope this happens but feels like a classic "get-your-hopes-up-November".

He's likely to be heavily courted by rich clubs, no?

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Evergrande didn’t default but it’s likely a matter of time. Leveraged as fuck, Chinese issuing 24% yields on junk bonds. Insane.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Evergrande didn’t default but it’s likely a matter of time. Leveraged as fuck, Chinese issuing 24% yields on junk bonds. Insane.
Big time bubble time?

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Big time bubble time?

Very few companies in that sector in China will have the liquidity to ride this out. Sales are far worse than projected. Their real estate market is as bad as it’s been since the 08-09 crisis but now there is just far more money in the market, so the ripples could be greater…

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
trying to figure out the striker's situation (for the fans that we are) is like Chinese Arithmetic.

so many factors that make it unclear like sewer water.

-will Ibra Retire?
-will they jump on free Belotti ?
-what's their plan for Colombo (and Pellegri)?
and more

knowing that Maldini, even though he plans far ahead but doesn't rush to decisions, is probably waiting for much later in the season to have a clearer picture of the situation then act. Mainly, Ibra and Colombo situations...

i really start to pick up on these links when we get a little more than just "links" from the press...like Vlasic's father making comments or Brest's president or director making comments, an agent making comments... or Maldini himself making subtle comments with a smile when asked about the said player. or sometimes, he makes open and clear comments like on Simakan.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Some Mubadala links to Milan. Very preliminary. 370 billion+ in assets….we’d basically be owned by the UAE. Unlimited wealth.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
FD3kTgQXIAULPEw

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Very few companies in that sector in China will have the liquidity to ride this out. Sales are far worse than projected. Their real estate market is as bad as it’s been since the 08-09 crisis but now there is just far more money in the market, so the ripples could be greater…
We are heading towards the abyss with even greater speed than in 2008.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Some Mubadala links to Milan. Very preliminary. 370 billion+ in assets….we’d basically be owned by the UAE. Unlimited wealth.
I'd be more comfortable with that than PIF to be honest.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i would have suggested adding in some bats to that coreo, chopsticks etc

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
trying to figure out the striker's situation (for the fans that we are) is like Chinese Arithmetic.

so many factors that make it unclear like sewer water.

-will Ibra Retire?
-will they jump on free Belotti ?
-what's their plan for Colombo (and Pellegri)?
and more

knowing that Maldini, even though he plans far ahead but doesn't rush to decisions, is probably waiting for much later in the season to have a clearer picture of the situation then act. Mainly, Ibra and Colombo situations...

i really start to pick up on these links when we get a little more than just "links" from the press...like Vlasic's father making comments or Brest's president or director making comments, an agent making comments... or Maldini himself making subtle comments with a smile when asked about the said player. or sometimes, he makes open and clear comments like on Simakan.
It'a quite a mess to figure out.

Personally I just hope we use the January window to sign a booster. With my eyes that booster very clearly look like someone like Alvarez or his skillset, but I've been wrong before. Could be that third LB you never knew you needed. As for the summer I don't have the energy to start squeezing that subject. Let's win the Scudetto and evaluate.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I am super curious as to who Elliott will sell to.

I think that the reason these gulf countries buy teams aren't for economic reasons, but for the soft-power and PR that comes with owning a team. The utility is important for them.

I also think it is hilarious how willfully ignorant the English are. They are hand-wringing over Saudis buying Newcastle, when the entire country is a vehicle for shady money from the Gulf, Russia, and only God knows where else. Acting like there is some moral line with Saudis buying Newcastle, when the entire English economy is bankrolled by dirty money from around the world, is hilarious to me.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I also think it is hilarious how willfully ignorant the English are. They are hand-wringing over Saudis buying Newcastle, when the entire country is a vehicle for shady money from the Gulf, Russia, and only God knows where else. Acting like there is some moral line with Saudis buying Newcastle, when the entire English economy is bankrolled by dirty money from around the world, is hilarious to me.
You're eloquently pointing out a double standard, but that doesn't make outrage over Saudi Arabia in itself wrong. Cultural influence from the Saudi royal family is needed exactly nowhere.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
It'a quite a mess to figure out.

Personally I just hope we use the January window to sign a booster. With my eyes that booster very clearly look like someone like Alvarez or his skillset, but I've been wrong before. Could be that third LB you never knew you needed. As for the summer I don't have the energy to start squeezing that subject. Let's win the Scudetto and evaluate.
lol, as outsiders trying to figure it put, we're all wrong a lot of the time...

my boost would be having a healthy squad from now.

i'm also now very high on crashing out of Europe as a big boost

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You're eloquently pointing out a double standard, but that doesn't make outrage over Saudi Arabia in itself wrong.
I find the outrage performative considering the larger issue. It's like complaining about the color of the curtains when the house is on fire.

vendetta27

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bierhoff, Kaka', Tonali

Yeah I saw it from the Twitter account that MilanBG mentioned before..

Assuming the rumor about PIF - Inter is true, what makes them interested in Inter not us? I mean we have way better financial situation, more fans internationally (MEA included), and football world has begun noticing our resurrection..

Is it maybe Elliott doesn't want to sell to Saudis? Am I right that we don't have any sponsorhip agreement from Saudis but have one with UAE (World Expo) since Elliott takes over)?

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Yeah I saw it from the Twitter account that MilanBG mentioned before..

Assuming the rumor about PIF - Inter is true, what makes them interested in Inter not us? I mean we have way better financial situation, more fans internationally (MEA included), and football world has begun noticing our resurrection..

Is it maybe Elliott doesn't want to sell to Saudis? Am I right that we don't have any sponsorhip agreement from Saudis but have one with UAE (World Expo) since Elliott takes over)?

I don’t think Elliott would be opposed, given their characterization as a “vulture fund”. They have investors and are interested in maximizing returns.

Inter are cheaper to purchase and more likely to be sold/easier negotiation given the terrible financial burden that their owners are in. They will look to offload any assets and Inter are debt ridden, they took a loan from Oaktree and their 68.55% stake in the club was the debt collateral.

If they can’t pay that debt, they’ll default. We’ve seen how that plays out, they’ve taken notice, we can be sure of that.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Guys, don't you think the reason Faivre made some those dumb comments is because Alvarez link made him afraid he'll miss the chance to join us?? 😅😅😅

Altafini

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I can't see Alvarez here, atleast not January. Even faivre's signing this January won't happen given how Elliot do their deals. We have Sael, Samu, Florenzi and Messiah (who can also alternate as a Cam).....I'm not saying these guys are worth mentioning but they are on our payroll and I doubt they will just be earning without playing (when fit or when extra bodies is needed). Signing of Pellegri,Messiah's and Florenzi have been a wrong call so far,I hope they proof me wrong but these are still names that get paid by us. I'm not expecting any signing in January and if there's any,it will be a plus but I'm not raising my hope to be disappointed afterwards.
New signing we come in only when we offload some of these aforementioned players and when one of Ibra or Giroud leave.... That sound so Summer transfer window to me not Winter transfer window.

ForzaMilan2

Milan fan since the 60's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
When I was young, Rivera. Many more since then.
I don't want Inter to default. We need them to build the stadium and to give us a good fight for the Scudetto. The Milanese rivalry is vital for Serie A and its international reception.
Neah, let Inter fail miserably, Elliot will figure out the stadium some other way. I used to be more open minded, but years of reading merda fan comments have changed me for the worse ("falliti", "bilanisti", "rigorino per il Milan", and so on). We can be rivals with Rube (if they get their act together).

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Neah, let Inter fail miserably, Elliot will figure out the stadium some other way. I used to be more open minded, but years of reading merda fan comments have changed me for the worse ("falliti", "bilanisti", "rigorino per il Milan", and so on). We can be rivals with Rube (if they get their act together).
😂😂 rigore per il Milan is funny tho

Let them cry. We re better than them

Status
Not open for further replies.