The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Do you owe a jersey from other club/s?

• Yes, from a tier 1 club (man u, chelsea, bayern, barca, etc)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Yes, from a tier 2 club (leicester, leipzig, roma, sevilla)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes, from a tier 3 club (midtable/lower rank club)

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I am da Milan and da Milan only

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
They don't even actually own Chiesa, Locatelli, or Morata yet.
c'mon, man, wots this? Go try telling the league that juve dont own these players so take away all points they've won through these players.

juve's owners will always eat juve's debt np.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Congo, that :g: quote, "Milan cant go against juve", you remember that, yes? Wheres it from?
No, something re: Italian solidarity in champions league ?

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
If it turns in a bidding war, (most likely) we will not participate. That said, anyone that picks Rube over us right now has serious mental issues :-). And I am not even going to mention Fiorentina (I like the team, I have a brother and a son-in-law that are big fans, but they are forever mid-table). The problem is Atleti is (rumored to be) also after the dude.
If it's Atletico that's probably game over. They have money and pay and that setup is a no brainer for him in terms of the player complement.

Years ago they got Kun and now they would beat us to another 😢
- if we go Darwin Nunez instead I wouldn't mind 🤣🤣

Gulagprisoner

yungfredduccini
Reaction score
All i want is we get bought by sheik and our fans start wearing saudi clothes like newcastle fans
And then we buy haaland

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Messias looks like he's training with the rest of the boys.

FD7btodWUAQgcGM

Last edited:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
No, something re: Italian solidarity in champions league ?
I found it at FI, cant remember if it was on transfers or said in general... its not even that old... I remember being pissed for days at :g:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
We play the best football with a false 9. Tevez is 171. Augero is 173. We can always keep Giroud if we need a different dimension.

We play with like 20 longballs per match.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
c'mon, man, wots this? Go try telling the league that juve dont own these players so take away all points they've won through these players.

juve's owners will always eat juve's debt np.
What are you even talking about?

Juve do not own those three players, yet.

Chiesa will cost Juve 50m next summer, an obligation that only is triggered if Juve get top 4.

Locatelli's 35m is after the loan. Morata's loan was renewed for another 10m.

Is anyone going to pay the 44m for Kulusevski?

They need to rebuild their midfield, they need to rebuild their defense, their attack is disjointed, with a bunch of pieces that don't fit.

Juve's owners cannot just keep injecting money for losses, as Brk said. FFP will kill them soon. If it was just about injecting money, Elliott would have done that. That's what they do with their other investments. But they can't.

Juve's sponsorship deals are self dealing, for God's sake, their shirt sponsor is a Stellantis company (Jeep).

Inter are more fucked than Juve. Their owners are actually in debt though, lol.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
We tried, it’s a long road. hopefully we start capitalizing on performances like this. we are really punching way above our weight line. they did to us what man utd did to Bayern in 99.
More like match fixing or else ( iran fans in lebanon wouldnt be happy :p)

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Before being linked with us, Alvarez was only linked with the MLS.

I think Milan is really varying its bets on the striker position. We have a lot of different solutions: we have Colombo, we are seeing about Pellegri, we have Giroud, Ibra for another year maybe? Rebic shouldn't be excluded as a viable option honestly, especially when you can potentially get Boga for free in the summer, backup Leao. There are also these links with some random kid in Germany.

We spent 28m on Leao, not sure why Alvarez is suddenly not a possibility in people's minds, when his release clause is 25m, and his contract ends December of '22.

I could see Milan buying Alvarez for this winter, then loaning him to River for another period. This is the sort of lazy insight that some sports media uses when reporting transfers, because we did it with Adli, so why not with Alvarez?

gioiuzza

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I know there’s not really a place for him in our squad but I’ll be so sad if Insigne goes to Inter.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Milan have reportedly set their sights on Olympique Marseille midfielder Boubacar Kamara as the replacement for Franck Kessie.

While Kessie is refusing to sign a new contract, it becomes increasingly likely he could leave in January for a minimal fee.

As for Kamara, the France Under-21 international turns 22 later this month and his contract runs to June 2022.

That means he will be a free agent at the end of the season and does not seem to be intent on agreeing an extension.

According to Gazzetta dello Sport and Sportitalia transfer expert Alfredo Pedullà, Kamara is the first choice for Milan to replace Kessie.

His versatility is also impressive, able to play as a defensive midfielder or as a centre-back in the mould of former Milan icon Marcel Desailly.

Kamara has made 14 competitive appearances for Olympique Marseille so far this season, contributing one goal.

Despite not yet being 22, he already has 136 matches under his belt for the Ligue 1 side, in which he scored four goals and assisted five.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Zlatan isnt doing anyone a favour by returning to the Swedish NT...except maybe Georgia.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So juve cant monetize on Chiesa? God's honest truth, they can return the fecker for a start and write off the loan... they cud even accept £70/80m and throw €60 at Fiorentina at their own leisurely timeframe of 3yrs still.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan have reportedly set their sights on Olympique Marseille midfielder Boubacar Kamara as the replacement for Franck Kessie.

While Kessie is refusing to sign a new contract, it becomes increasingly likely he could leave in January for a minimal fee.

As for Kamara, the France Under-21 international turns 22 later this month and his contract runs to June 2022.

That means he will be a free agent at the end of the season and does not seem to be intent on agreeing an extension.

According to Gazzetta dello Sport and Sportitalia transfer expert Alfredo Pedullà, Kamara is the first choice for Milan to replace Kessie.

His versatility is also impressive, able to play as a defensive midfielder or as a centre-back in the mould of former Milan icon Marcel Desailly.

Kamara has made 14 competitive appearances for Olympique Marseille so far this season, contributing one goal.

Despite not yet being 22, he already has 136 matches under his belt for the Ligue 1 side, in which he scored four goals and assisted five.
Kessie to Tottenham for 20m and Kamara in for a nominal fee? Wouldn’t say no to that, especially with AFCON

ForzaMilan2

Milan fan since the 60's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
When I was young, Rivera. Many more since then.
'Course its not the transfer budget... but its money there for juve to use... sum1 gave it to them.

juve keeps losing money... their accounts keep getting replenished. Dont really know wots all the fuss abt.
Money does not grow on trees. Someone has to come up with the funds to cover Rube's losses. The Agnelli family has a lot of money, but even they cannot keep dumping it forever into what has become a money pit. At some point someone will wake up and ask them to re-organize on a more "sustainable" basis.

ForzaMilan2

Milan fan since the 60's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
That's not how FFP works. Otherwise every club would just 'replenish' their losses. No business owner wants to keep offsetting losses, especially ones as big as Juve's. Berlusconi gave up and sold because of this. They have a huge imbalance in their books, they need to drop their expenditures by a huge margin. They can't invest in the squad without selling a lot of players.
And a lot of their players are past their best and on a high salary. Sounds like the same problem Milan had circa a decade ago. Aint't gonna be easy for them.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Money does not grow on trees. Someone has to come up with the funds to cover Rube's losses. The Agnelli family has a lot of money, but even they cannot keep dumping it forever into what has become a money pit. At some point someone will wake up and ask them to re-organize on a more "sustainable" basis.
Its been that way since 1923.

WiLDinho

Beginner
Reaction score
Kessie to Tottenham for 20m and Kamara in for a nominal fee? Wouldn’t say no to that, especially with AFCON
But but but Kessie playing like shit is more valuable to the team than 10mil.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If there wasn't an AFCON, Kessie could be sold. But I think him leaving will hurt even his January transfer value.

I think we lose him in the summer for free and replace him with Pobega or Kamara.

Kessie at his best can be an incredible player. But his energy and physicality can be replaced, an in-form Bakayoko is the better player.

The problem is that both of them have been spotty. I think Bakayoko is the true replacement for Kessie, as long as he shows he can play to his potential, Pobega is the other option.

ForzaMilan2

Milan fan since the 60's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So juve cant monetize on Chiesa? God's honest truth, they can return the fecker for a start and write off the loan... they cud even accept £70/80m and throw €60 at Fiorentina at their own leisurely timeframe of 3yrs still.
Great. Sell all the good players (the ones that actually make a difference) and keep the ones they cannot sell. That strategy will work wonders for them.

ForzaMilan2

Milan fan since the 60's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If there wasn't an AFCON, Kessie could be sold. But I think him leaving will hurt even his January transfer value.

I think we lose him in the summer for free and replace him with Pobega or Kamara.

Kessie at his best can be an incredible player. But his energy and physicality can be replaced, an in-form Bakayoko is the better player.

The problem is that both of them have been spotty. I think Bakayoko is the true replacement for Kessie, as long as he shows he can play to his potential, Pobega is the other option.
The way Kessie has been playing recently, he is not much on a loss for us. I understand that we are not likely to get much, but (after the Inter game) I would be happy to see 15M for him, maybe even 10M. I am hopeful Conte will have one of his usual meltdowns and force the Spurs to buy the players he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule