The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Do you owe a jersey from other club/s?

• Yes, from a tier 1 club (man u, chelsea, bayern, barca, etc)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Yes, from a tier 2 club (leicester, leipzig, roma, sevilla)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes, from a tier 3 club (midtable/lower rank club)

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I am da Milan and da Milan only

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
1636864172604.png
Let's be thankful for where we are now...

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
All that list did is make me miss Borini. Every match day I wondered which position Borinho would start at. The guy played his heart out no matter which position.
Finally! someone who appreaciate Borini

Disclaimer:
Borini versatility makes him a decent back-up, ideal for any coaches.
he's the swiss army knife of football

La Chupacabra

Primavera aficionado
Reaction score
Btw what happened to Olzer in Brescia? I expected from him to explode in B, like Colombo. He was the best in the last 2 years primavera, but doesn't now seem to get enough playing time.

Last edited:

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think they will qualify. They should win in N Ireland and I dont think Switzerland is able to score too many goals vs Bulgaria
I think you are up for a surprise :lol: A few days ago Ukraine had 40 shots towards our goal. They had some ridiculous misses. If it was their day they would've easily scored 6-7 goals. Switzerland need to win with 2 more goals than Italy. I expect them to attack non stop till the very last minute and score A LOT.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

LooL (the cartoon)

I think his answer came in a post match interview, so it was a spur of the moment thing. There's no way Raiola would have allowed him to say something like that on purpose. Donnarumma is really stupid, and he keeps confirming how stupid he is all the time.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Btw what happened to Olzer in Brescia? I expected from him to explode in B, like Colombo. He was the best in the last 2 years primavera, but doesn't now seem to get enough playing time.
Being the best turd in a pile of shit isn't something to be proud of.

wokegiant

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
17/18 Milan roster was very promising tho.

it went the wrong direction, but it was kinda promising

The Portuguese golden boy, Italy NT ace CB, Ivorian promising B2B, who wouldnt sold by that?

Yeah Milan 17/18 was pretty hyped. It also came after a promising 16/17 season under Montella. Milan also won its first silverware (Supercoppa) in years. Much of the media thought that the Bonucci-coup was a power shift from Juve to Milan. Even the 17/18 kit was nice. There was a lot to look forward to... until the season started. False dawn.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah Milan 17/18 was pretty hyped. It also came after a promising 16/17 season under Montella. Milan also won its first silverware (Supercoppa) in years. Much of the media thought that the Bonucci-coup was a power shift from Juve to Milan. Even the 17/18 kit was nice. There was a lot to look forward to... until the season started. False dawn.
I gave that summer mercato a 10. Thought Montella could build a great 352/433 hybrid like did at Fiorentina. We ended up with more Susoball.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think his answer came in a post match interview, so it was a spur of the moment thing. There's no way Raiola would have allowed him to say something like that on purpose. Donnarumma is really stupid, and he keeps confirming how stupid he is all the time.
Raiola was disrespectful towards Navas just as well: “The competition with Keylor Navas in Paris? There is absolutely no doubt that Donnarumma will be PSG’s starting goalkeeper.”
They are the same, no respect to anyone or anything except money

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
he feels so similar to theo with his runs toward the centre..he should be give a chance with the senior team imo

Yeah true... but he seems more established defensively would is amazing considering his age.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Difference is Kerkez is at the point in his development where his body needs to fill out first, like Pato back in the day.
Wouldn't want to burn out the kid before he even gets good, would ya?
You play him like you did with Pato when he was 18, and you start screwing up his body by the time he's 21/22.
Admittedly partying with R9 and 'Dinho didn't help, but that's besides the point.

FDB is a different story.
His body has completed it's growth, but his mind/technique needs to catch up.
Whether or not he can do so is down to himself.
Pato’s issue wasn’t playing time, but it’s whatever they did to he’s body at Milan labs or what happened to he’s body naturally. Some people just have the bad luck of having unbalanced bodies. Mbappe has been playing since he was 17 and he’s fine, he’s gotten bigger too.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
View attachment 372
Let's be thankful for where we are now...
Thinking about it, the 2019 summer transfer window really changed the face of the club. We started cutting the wage bill and upgraded by signing:

A. Silva and Borini ---> A.Rebic
Cutrone ---> Leao
Biglia ---> Bennacer
R.Rodriguez --> Theo

Only blemish was the managerial appointment and an adventurous signing in Duarte from another continent. Luckily they fixed those issues pretty quickly.

It was Elliott and Maldini's first transfer window where they actually had a coherent plan, in contrast to the preceding transfer window where we signed players like Higuain, Samu and Caldara for big fees.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thinking about it, the 2019 summer transfer window really changed the face of the club. We started cutting the wage bill and upgraded by signing:

A. Silva and Borini ---> A.Rebic
Cutrone ---> Leao
Biglia ---> Bennacer
R.Rodriguez --> Theo

Only blemish was the managerial appointment and an adventurous signing in Duarte from another continent. Luckily they fixed those issues pretty quickly.

It was Elliott and Maldini's first transfer window where they actually had a coherent plan, in contrast to the preceding transfer window where we signed players like Higuain, Samu and Caldara for big fees.
Yeah summer 2019 was where Maldini had a lot of influence and Elliott realized they had to trust themselves and not give someone like Leonardo full autonomy.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
so today we have games
croatia vs russia
portugal vs serbia
spain vs sweden
for 1st place in groups and direct 🚾 qualification

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Forza Milan!!! I love this club so much!
you-are-goddamn-right-you-right.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule