The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Do you owe a jersey from other club/s?

• Yes, from a tier 1 club (man u, chelsea, bayern, barca, etc)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Yes, from a tier 2 club (leicester, leipzig, roma, sevilla)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes, from a tier 3 club (midtable/lower rank club)

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I am da Milan and da Milan only

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
Someone mentioned that the 'Chinese' squad was exciting. Wrong. The squad was nothing to write home about, but the fact that we were spending again was exciting after many excruciating mercato's. I'm happy that Maldini got rid of most of them and I can't wait to see what he'll do in January and next summer.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Physical problems for Dzeko, Vidal, De Vrij and Bastoni. Hopefully, they still manage to draw Napoli :lol:

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Good take on Adli
Physical problems for Dzeko, Vidal, De Vrij and Bastoni. Hopefully, they still manage to draw Napoli :lol:

Doesn't that's mean a good news for Napoli and rather a bad news for us?

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't care if they lose. Let it be a two horse race.
I am not really worried about Napoli... yet. However, I don't want them to get too comfortable. A draw is the best result for us, especially if we beat Viola.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
I am not really worried about Napoli... yet. However, I don't want them to get too comfortable. A draw is the best result for us, especially if we beat Viola.

A draw would be good, but I think Inter has a better and deeper squad in comparison to Napoli. I certainly wouldn't mind them losing and see them ten points below.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bro, Tax evasion is not a sin 😂

Everybody wants to evade tax, some are big enough to do so, some are smart enough, some are unlucky

Tax is not black and white, it's soo gray that some can be taxed for something that shouldn't be taxed (just because of their ignorance ofcourse)
Huh? How is evading 28m of tax not a sin?

Sure, people might want to evade taxes, but when you are in a position to evade TWENTY EIGHT MILLION in taxes, that means you are making much more than that.

People who are making millions have people handling their taxes, they don't get accidentally taxed, but they employ people to take care of that. Governments creating tax codes to help rich people, who then STILL seek to avoid even MORE taxes underlines how immoral rich people are.

Considering how much rich people avoid paying taxes, the fact Uli went to prison for it, highlights how much of a moron he is, and how he should shut his mouth when talking about dirty money when he is dirty himself.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
Huh? How is evading 28m of tax not a sin?

Sure, people might want to evade taxes, but when you are in a position to evade TWENTY EIGHT MILLION in taxes, that means you are making much more than that.

People who are making millions have people handling their taxes, they don't get accidentally taxed, but they employ people to take care of that. Governments creating tax codes to help rich people, who then STILL seek to avoid even MORE taxes underlines how immoral rich people are.

Considering how much rich people avoid paying taxes, the fact Uli went to prison for it, highlights how much of a moron he is, and how he should shut his mouth when talking about dirty money when he is dirty himself.

Tax evading not a sin? :lol: This guy must be taking the piss.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
We'd all take advantage of existing loopholes and be evading taxes if we were in the position to do so.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Pato’s issue wasn’t playing time, but it’s whatever they did to he’s body at Milan labs or what happened to he’s body naturally. Some people just have the bad luck of having unbalanced bodies. Mbappe has been playing since he was 17 and he’s fine, he’s gotten bigger too.
I'm still not sure why they tried to bulk up Pato when he wasn't going to be the big CF as there was Gila and then Ibra. Maybe it was his desire too in an effort to be like R9 or maybe it was just bad luck and his body betrayed him.
His career trajectory remains my biggest disappointment (injury and also the Barbara and lack of commitment)

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Why? Enough can't be enough?
Because that isn't the way of the world.

I think this will also come down to where you are from as most places don't have Governments that fully cater to their citizens. If you are lucky enough to live in such a nation then you will feel justified and committed to providing your share.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We'd all take advantage of existing loopholes and be evading taxes if we were in the position to do so.
Is that why Uli Hoe went to jail for years, for tax evasion? How tax evasion equivalent to loopholes in your mind, I would like to know.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Greed isn't even good for business, lol.

Look at the gilded age of America, and how America was destroying itself, saving itself and increasing its economic strength with taxes on the wealthy: it was the 1916 estate tax, 1922 capital gains tax, combined with the rule against perpetuities (which is being eroded), which laid the foundation for economic growth, combined of course, with FDR's new deal, where concentrating economic resources of the state into people, rather than rich assholes (who do not trickle their wealth down) when working class people are the drivers of the economy.

America, the largest economy in the world, is driven by consumer spending, accounting for 60% of GDP. So, if more people have money, better jobs, better education, they'll spend more, creating more wealth.

But rich people are stupid, because they don't understand that concept. Being enabled by people who worship at the altar of wealth, by pretending Elon Musk is Iron Man, just ensures that people, who aren't rich, support the fictions and cult of personality of the wealthy, who are ruining the world. Yay.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
Greed isn't even good for business, lol.

Look at the gilded age of America, and how America was destroying itself, saving itself and increasing its economic strength with taxes on the wealthy: it was the 1916 estate tax, 1922 capital gains tax, combined with the rule against perpetuities (which is being eroded), which laid the foundation for economic growth, combined of course, with FDR's new deal, where concentrating economic resources of the state into people, rather than rich assholes (who do not trickle their wealth down) when working class people are the drivers of the economy.

America, the largest economy in the world, is driven by consumer spending, accounting for 60% of GDP. So, if more people have money, better jobs, better education, they'll spend more, creating more wealth.

But rich people are stupid, because they don't understand that concept. Being enabled by people who worship at the altar of wealth, by pretending Elon Musk is Iron Man, just ensures that people, who aren't rich, support the fictions and cult of personality of the wealthy, who are ruining the world. Yay.

My man! Without proportionate taxes there could never even be something resembling a middle class.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score

walter-white-shocked.gif

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Is that why Uli Hoe went to jail for years, for tax evasion? How tax evasion equivalent to loopholes in your mind, I would like to know.
Loopholes as in the way for example Amazon 'evades' taxes. That's a sort of tax evasion done legally. That's what I mean.
Tax evasion illegally = dumb and sent to jail for
Tax evasion legally = what majority of us would do

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Not all men are greedy. Maybe you are, but there are people who don't want anything they can possibly imagine.
I thought his statement was about the species in general.

I pay my fair share of duties (live in a non direct-taxation jurisdiction), I don't gamble or play the lottery and I'm more than comfortable in a position many others would expect me to be driving for more materially. That's fine for me.

It doesn't change the fact I can look around the world and see how things are - how big business is structured so callalously that countries have come together to agree on a global tax rate, how corruption is rampant across the globe no matter the type of government in place and that much of the consumer spending and ails that Sam is talking about is fostered by a culture of people wanting and replacing things they don't even really need.

Sam mentioned Elon but the real poster boy for the world's insatiable desire is Bezos. He tapped into providing what we want at the best possible price, what we didn't even know we wanted and in due course destroyed so many business models. That's why I say it's the way of the world because most of our advancement isn't about for the good of the many but for the good of the individual.

Geee - too long and off topic.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
I thought his statement was about the species in general.

I pay my fair share of duties (live in a non direct-taxation jurisdiction), I don't gamble or play the lottery and I'm more than comfortable in a position many others would expect me to be driving for more materially. That's fine for me.

It doesn't change the fact I can look around the world and see how things are - how big business is structured so callalously that countries have come together to agree on a global tax rate, how corruption is rampant across the globe no matter the type of government in place and that much of the consumer spending and ails that Sam is talking about is fostered by a culture of people wanting and replacing things they don't even really need.

Sam mentioned Elon but the real poster boy for the world's insatiable desire is Bezos. He tapped into providing what we want at the best possible price, what we didn't even know we wanted and in due course destroyed so many business models. That's why I say it's the way of the world because most of our advancement isn't about for the good of the many but for the good of the individual.

Geee - too long and off topic.

Very true. That's why I liked the former Uruguayan president that said something along these lines: "in this country we don't just buy new things, we repair the old ones first." The world economy is focused on producing as much as possible. It feeds the philosophy that all people are greedy for material things. We live in a throwaway society. I get that people want things and want to improve their lives, but not all that glitters is gold.

La Chupacabra

Primavera aficionado
Reaction score
Being the best turd in a pile of shit isn't something to be proud of.
I tend to disagree, last year the team was good, Kerkez, Robak, Mikelis, el Hilali... for sure non inferior than the top 6 in primavera 1, and Olzer definitely shined out. In my opinion he is more talented than dani.malda. The problem of this team was, and still is, Giunti. Friday they are in for another shit show against Rube

Status
Not open for further replies.