The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Do you owe a jersey from other club/s?

• Yes, from a tier 1 club (man u, chelsea, bayern, barca, etc)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Yes, from a tier 2 club (leicester, leipzig, roma, sevilla)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes, from a tier 3 club (midtable/lower rank club)

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I am da Milan and da Milan only

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
I agree...i think serie a is pretty shit atm but im pretty happy about things
Not a fan of pioli but he is atleast not sabotaging..so kudos to him that bald fk
Maldini and massara are doing a good job ...i was skeptical at first but most of their moves are good..i wish they could monetize kessie and donna..its big financial hits wich sets their good work back

In my life as a fan..this is the best period easily
This is by far the most positive post i ever did here:thumbsup:

The prozac is working

Also im excited for adli
He will be good here
Why are you talking about Barca? They don't even compete in our league and you shouldn't care about them, as a Milan fan. Not being a fan of Pioli is insane. You say this is the best period but don't give him any of the credit? I don't think any other manager in the league could've done what he's done. A lot of the players that were here before him have elevated their status with him as their manager..

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Is it going to be SMS saga all over again?

All this based on a single report speculating that maybe Mendes wants to work with Milan since he's working with them on renewing Leao. Media starved for 'news'. If we get anyone you can bet it will be someone we haven't talked about.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bar Theo and Maignan

What other starter did we miss?

We basically had a full strength squad for it.
"so many starters" might be an exaggeration but Maignan and Theo are arguably the 2 most important players in the team. Brahim could also be counted as being not fit, and maybe so can Leao and Saelemaekers who were exhausted. The point being we weren't at 100% for the game, not in terms of starting 11 or fitness.

WiLDinho

Beginner
Reaction score
I agree...i think serie a is pretty shit atm but im pretty happy about things
Not a fan of pioli but he is atleast not sabotaging..so kudos to him that bald fk
Maldini and massara are doing a good job ...i was skeptical at first but most of their moves are good..i wish they could monetize kessie and donna..its big financial hits wich sets their good work back

In my life as a fan..this is the best period easily
This is by far the most positive post i ever did here

The prozac is working

Also im excited for adli
He will be good here
Pioli not sabotaging ?
Pioli is the most important single element in this Milan & that include Maldini & every single player.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Roman Faivre no longer seems to be a Milan transfer market target. To talk about the journalist Gianluca Di Marzio on the Youtube channel of Carlo Pellegatti. Here is what he said: "It is no longer a track that Milan are on. As of today it is no longer objective, then we will see if anything changes later on."

Sad day for the boy (and me 😭)

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pioli not sabotaging ?
Pioli is the most important single element in this Milan & that include Maldini & every single player.
But Maldini bought Duarte and Pioli played Krunic.

Gulagprisoner

yungfredduccini
Reaction score
Cause serie a is weak and in european games pioli does not impress at all

Also his squad is pretty pretty good
He deserves some credit for contributing to the rebuild but nothing crazy

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Roman Faivre no longer seems to be a Milan transfer market target. To talk about the journalist Gianluca Di Marzio on the Youtube channel of Carlo Pellegatti. Here is what he said: "It is no longer a track that Milan are on. As of today it is no longer objective, then we will see if anything changes later on."

I have better info about Milan than GDM

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni

Di Marzio doesn't know anything. You think Maldini called him to say he's not interested anymore? It's just a tactic he uses so he can later say that it's on again.

m1lan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

Against Atletico, we were ripping them to shreds until Kessie got sent off.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
well each ucl game is different story
- lpool away isnt easy to anyone
- amadrid - kessie out after 30 minutes when we dominated them (game lost after mistake of ref and pk from nothing)
- porto away - no theo and brahim (krunic and fodeBT in) - game lost 1:0 after benna going down (should be fk)
- porto home - pretty average performance - foul on benna was goal action for porto (1:1) - romag as defender and brahim look rusty

and all that with saele who is average af ...
pioli isnt great but can get good things from players he gets from management - thats his best skill i would say.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

You’re wrong. We didn’t collapse at Anfield in the first CL game with a team of youngsters. We dominated Atletico until the ref and Kessie the ruined game. We played badly against Porto who are as fast as us and Tomori/Theo couldn’t overwhelm them.

His squad only looks good to you because Pioli developed Serie B players and Real Madrid rejects into superstars.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
An oversimplification by Gulagprisoner.

The top of Serie A is a little bit behind the top of Europe (Liverpool, Chelsea, City, PSG, Bayern), but certainly not weak. Milan is on an upwards trajectory and constantly growing, but we're not yet at a level where we can compete with the elite. That's no shame, but only logical. We got drawn in the most difficult group and it was always going to be tough. I think we will close the gap year by year and we'll be back at the top sooner rather than later.

Once we reach the top we'll see if we have enough financial power to stay there.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
This stuff with Faivre has been pretty weird, and very much in line with his behaviour this summer. That probably caught Maldini a bit off guard and these latest statements only made him look more immature.

He seems excitingly similar to what we're lacking tho, if Messias won't suddenly deliver on my hopes for him.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
well each ucl game is different story
- lpool away isnt easy to anyone
- amadrid - kessie out after 30 minutes when we dominated them (game lost after mistake of ref and pk from nothing)
- porto away - no theo and brahim (krunic and fodeBT in) - game lost 1:0 after benna going down (should be fk)
- porto home - pretty average performance - foul on benna was goal action for porto (1:1) - romag as defender and brahim look rusty

and all that with saele who is average af ...
pioli isnt great but can get good things from players he gets from management - thats his best skill i would say.
i love Pioli to death, he isn't ready for cl level

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Ibra strikes

We had a discussion back on the old forum whether Ibra was a 'cunt' player or not... let me just say, he has his moments and those moments are NOT far & few.

Gulagprisoner

yungfredduccini
Reaction score
Psilocybin is better
No thanks...im already mildly psychotic after 15 years of daily exorbitant amounts of high thc marijuana abuse...im lighting up a fat one right now thoooo

Pscilyobin would prolly send me straight to narnia

Now yungfreddy would gladly take any pill but boomerfreddy is not built for that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule