The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Do you owe a jersey from other club/s?

• Yes, from a tier 1 club (man u, chelsea, bayern, barca, etc)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Yes, from a tier 2 club (leicester, leipzig, roma, sevilla)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes, from a tier 3 club (midtable/lower rank club)

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I am da Milan and da Milan only

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Whole different energy from Raiola in that interview to his usual anti-Milan ways of late

Would be surprised if Ale wouldn’t extend now, he even respectfully answered the question about having to lower his wages in order to stay

I’m glad he’s staying at 3-3.5m, and wouldn’t be surprised if this means Zlatan for another year if he’s fit enough

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
“Klopp has always admired Milan, so he may do us a favor and let us get a modest 1-0 win.” This is not a Disney movie bruh

Winning vs Atletico will open up lot of options, but the hole is quite deep to dig out of and not fully in our hands. Honestly I had great enthusiasm or UCL campaign but I’m now ok if we put in a fight and then focus on the league. Pot 1 will make life a lot easier.
Had no idea, thanks for the info

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

So this means that Pioli is actively discouraging our players from taking shots from distance maybe, with the exception of Theo when he's in range. It makes sense in a way, a shot usually ends up off target and then the opposition restarts from a goal kick, but if we try to play through or around a team then we can counterpress when we lose the ball and attack the space when the defense is disorganized.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So this means that Pioli is actively discouraging our players from taking shots from distance maybe, with the exception of Theo when he's in range. It makes sense in a way, a shot usually ends up off target and then the opposition restarts from a goal kick, but if we try to play through or around a team then we can counterpress when we lose the ball and attack the space when the defense is disorganized.
Not just this. Not having Kebab is dropping our shots per match rate a lot. The guy was always having at least 1-2 pathetic attempts per game ending up in Curva Sud.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Not just this. Not having Kebab is dropping our shots per match rate a lot. The guy was always having at least 1-2 pathetic attempts per game ending up in Curva Sud.
+ Kessie doesn't take as many ridiculous long shots either these days.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Confirmed: Pulgar, Dragowski, Milenkovic, Quarta and Nastasic will all miss the game against us. Gonzalez on the bench.
Bold ones are starters.
I'll never trust an Italiano led team. But those are some huge misses for them. A win is a must now.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
maybe he's traumatized like the rest of us after watching film of the Suso and Kebab days

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
CM: Florenzi and Kalulu battling to replace Calabria

How could this even be a battle :lol:

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Allenamento_18novembre_13.jpg

kjaer teaching kessien??

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score

This guy has the hardest working agent

Been linked with every top club in Europe

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
CM: Florenzi and Kalulu battling to replace Calabria

How could this even be a battle :lol:
I think it’s just media wanting write something that catches eye. Perhaps one reason I could see is Kalulu played for France U21 whilst Florenzi had more rest + group training. I highly doubt Padre will start Florenzi though

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It would be really interesting to understand exactly what went on in the heads of Donnarumma and Raiola when Maignan was signed.
Ah, remember when people were arguing that the main task of an agent is to make your client earn as much as possible and therefore Raiola is undoubtedly one of the best agents out there?

Good times.

I think meanwhile people have realized that an agents main responsibility is to "build" the best possible career around his assets. That includes payment, sure. But more than that finding his player the team that suits him the best, that makes him grow, that makes him better, while in the meantime taking care of everything that could distract the player from what he's supposed to do: playing football.

Now Raiola is especially good at ruining exactly that: his assets focus. There's always turmoil around them. Always rumors. No one can tell me that the likes of Donnarumma, Pogba, Matuidi etc. are living a quiet live and are able to focusing more than everything else on football.

In Donnarummas case it's as bad as it can get. He's actively hated by one of the biggest fan bases in the world. Even worse: Raiola lured him to a team that has already a veteran, a leader of the locker room, as established number 1. It was clear from the get go that Gigio would struggle to find playing time. Raiola either failed hardly and amateurish to do what an agent is supposed to do - find the right place for his players - or he's even more greedy than I thought.

Either way, it's obvious that Raiola has not the best for his clients in his mind but only his own. Sure, he might be good at making you earn more money than you would with another agent. If that's all you're looking for, then he's your man. But he's very very bad at everything else that an agent is supposed to do. That's why in my opinion he could never be considered as one of the best agents out there. He's not.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Chaka Toure got interviewed by MilanTV:

“It was one of my dreams and being part of this team is a pride,” he said.

On the tough recent period: “We are not doing well, but I came here to give my support and get out of this dark phase. I think I can show what I can do on the pitch and what I can do for the team, to lend a hand to the team.”

On the environment: “I expected a different environment than Parma. Milan is another world, I’m very happy, it’s every kid’s dream. Being close to the players gives you extra motivation and makes you grow.”

On the merits: “Technique and beating my man. My idols are Ronaldo and Ronaldinho, Neymar too. Defects? I have to improve in front of goal, at the moment we are not scoring much and this affects us on the pitch.”

On his target: “The main goal is the team, which must take what it deserves. Then we think about the goal of the single, that is to go in double digits.”

On the match against Juve tomorrow: “I’m ready, and I think my team-mates are too, this is a much anticipated match. We can show another face already from Friday. I believe in victory, regardless of how it goes and how we play. also to make ourselves and the management smile.”

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Oooh and PSG. Donnarumma and Weijnaldum already publicly regrettikg their choice, Messi you only need to take a look of his face to know what he thinks about being there, and Mbappé if it was up to him would already be playing for Real.

What a mess of a club

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Oooh and PSG. Donnarumma and Weijnaldum already publicly regrettikg their choice, Messi you only need to take a look of his face to know what he thinks about being there, and Mbappé if it was up to him would already be playing for Real.

What a mess of a club

Absolutely. Money does not buy pedigree or class. There is a reason that certain players get attached to clubs, even if they spend very little time here.

Remember Zambrotta and MvB when the Senatore said their farewells, they were more emotional than half the squad.

Guys like Deulofeu come to mind in recent times and he was here during a very dark period.

Milan is a special club, one of only a handful and that is in the DNA of the club.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,

Fuck right off then. Don’t let the door hit you.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I genuinely don't care. The way he's been playing this season, with what? Three-four good games, if I'm being charitable?

Kessie's significance is in his physical dominance. His passing is good, his penalties are excellent, and he's dependable with injuries. But if Bakayoko truly gets on form, I'm not even joking, he's the better of the two. Of course, of course, that is a big giantic if, if he gets on form, but we have time to figure that out, and to see if Pobega can take his spot. Pobega's weakness is his lack of pace, otherwise, I would replace Kessie with Pobega without thinking about it.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
But if Bakayoko truly gets on form, I'm not even joking, he's the better of the two.
lol no hes not

please stop saying this

Kessie will be a loss but not irreplaceable and if letting him go means the club can maintain Bennacer, Leao, Theo then so be it

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
lol no hes not

please stop saying this

Kessie will be a loss but not irreplaceable and if letting him go means the club can maintain Bennacer, Leao, Theo then so be it
Go back and see what people thought of Bakayoko when he was at his best.

Attachments

• DyJ2WO7WkAU9twr.jpg
    DyJ2WO7WkAU9twr.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 39

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score

What a mess of a club

Karma getting Dollarumma bad :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm gonna say it.

I'm glad Kessie isn't going to the world cup.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Who is the man in Samaldinho's avatar?

I always think it's Luis Enrique but why would anyone have a Luis Enrique avatar :conf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule