The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Do you owe a jersey from other club/s?

• Yes, from a tier 1 club (man u, chelsea, bayern, barca, etc)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Yes, from a tier 2 club (leicester, leipzig, roma, sevilla)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes, from a tier 3 club (midtable/lower rank club)

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I am da Milan and da Milan only

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirooo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Berlusconi's helicopter & Galliani's golden tie
@Dirooo

End it at 4:20 ;)
Just so theres no future misunderstanding... I'm Brando... yr not even a Hopper... easy with the reactions.

Hahaha ok fair enough colonel kurtz😅 I would keep the reactions to a minimum normally but we won our first ucl game in almost a decade so fuck it let me celebrate with a thumbs up lol

Also im new so you have to be kind of nice to me or I will get @AC_Wesley to martin sheen your brando ass🤣

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
Brahim: It looked like San Siro, incredible (laughs, ed). I am grateful to all our fans, their support is incredible and they deserve this victory.

There seemed to be a lot of our fans today in the stands

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Brahim: It looked like San Siro, incredible (laughs, ed). I am grateful to all our fans, their support is incredible and they deserve this victory.

You could literally hear our fans more than Atletico fans, it was hilarious. I'm so glad that Brahim got that dig in.

It seems that our team really held a grudge against Atletico from our last game.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score

Kudos to the fans. saw a vid before the game of them in the streets of Madrid. (if they were Lazio fans we would hear of a brawl)

everyone feels something special is being built...some just made mission of them to bitch

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Man, balance is everything. Watching PSG-Man City really underlines that.

I hate Pep, I think he's overrated, but he's really put together a machine at City. They have a squad that is insane, but, they also play very well. Either Poch can't get the PSG players to listen to him, which is the fault of the club for enabling that, or worse, he can't coach the team, which confuses me as to why Man Utd would be after him. They need a strong personality there.

But balance is everything. PSG might be ridiculous to play with on FIFA, but looking at how Pioli uses balance to allow really overwhelming attacking play, really shows his quality as a manager. It also is why Krunic and Alexis should be given more respect, even when they do mess up, their off-the-ball defensive work, their on-the-ball defensive work, and they provide great balance for our team.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
lol Diavolo said it many times and someone else, so when can I expect the money? I just don't know how to find old posts on this updated garbage.
Edit: who the fuck are you anyway? :D your username says nothing, all i know that you can't type
Yeah seems the new forum has destroyed the search option.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Man, we missed some Brazilian flair. Against Atalanta Messias showed his talent,despite unfortunate penalty .His understanding of the game and flair is special. Love to see a player who tries to push the ball forward.
8 million is great price, he still has some 3-4 years of good football. He already paid his loan, with goal.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Krunic worst player in the team, but we already knew that
This is a perfect way to know who doesn’t watch games and uses Whoscored to base his opinion on. Krunic wasn’t the best players on the field but certainly wasn’t the worst. He was fighting the entire time.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
lol Diavolo said it many times and someone else, so when can I expect the money? I just don't know how to find old posts on this updated garbage.
Edit: who the fuck are you anyway? :D your username says nothing, all i know that you can't type
I’ll say it again, Tonali in hakan spot.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
This is a perfect way to know who doesn’t watch games and uses Whoscored to base his opinion on. Krunic wasn’t the best players on the field but certainly wasn’t the worst. He was fighting the entire time.
I’d fight too but I can’t play the game.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
hFdedZ0.png

:lol: :lol: :lol:

wokegiant

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Man, we missed some Brazilian flair. Against Atalanta Messias showed his talent,despite unfortunate penalty .His understanding of the game and flair is special. Love to see a player who tries to push the ball forward.
8 million is great price, he still has some 3-4 years of good football. He already paid his loan, with goal.

Yeah agreed. For a player that only started playing professional football recently, his football IQ is impressive, and seems to put himself in the right positions, make the right plays. That Atalanta goal where he sold the dummy was so smart. Hope he stays injury-free for the rest of the year - once he gets to his physical peak, I could really see him start to dominate games.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
lol

he had a few eventful blunders

got absolutely rinsed by grease man and then was at fault for that Cunha chance at the end, even Kjaer was furious with him over it
The Greizmann one was easy too because if Romagnoli was aggressive he wouldve reached the ball first but he hesitated and then did his usual usher move and watched Antoine skip by him.

Romagnoli was solid overall though I'm still amazed despite how bad Atletico was they still had like three great chances and just flubbed them.

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
Why are people bitching after first UCL win in god knows how many years. Yes Krunic is a limited player but he did ok today. Messiahs who knows how consistent he will be, but today he delivered (heh) big

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I can't get over how ugly type of football Atletico play considering how much they've spent to build that squad.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Man, balance is everything. Watching PSG-Man City really underlines that.

I hate Pep, I think he's overrated, but he's really put together a machine at City. They have a squad that is insane, but, they also play very well. Either Poch can't get the PSG players to listen to him, which is the fault of the club for enabling that, or worse, he can't coach the team, which confuses me as to why Man Utd would be after him. They need a strong personality there.

Poch's Southampton and Tottenham were well-drilled. They played with lots of intensity and were very proactive apart from his last season and a half when they(Eriksen in particular, not referring to cardiac arrest) payed the price for years of an exhausting style.
But he was never going to make Messi, Mbappe and Neymar bust their asses like that.
It was an obvious poor fit, but hey, he was a highly rated coach and a former PSG player. That's enough to convince the same club who also signed a 34yo Messi, a 35yo broken Ramos and Dollarruma shortly after extending with Navas because hey, they are big names.
Poch signed a lucrative contract and got to win his first trophy as a coach(Coupe de France:proud:).

I think Manure, with an old CristiaNo and Pogba, is another job where he's doomed to fail unless they don't extend with Pogba(likely) and make a sub out of CristiaNo..

With that said, I don't rate his man-management considering that he couldn't even speak English with his EPL players - and the fact he finished 3rd in a 2 horse race. But to be fair, it's also the history of the Tottenham.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
I can't get over how ugly type of football Atletico play considering how much they've spent to build that squad.
Joao Felix 130M. that's when they lost it...they used to shop smart until they lost their head.
what would possess anyone to spend to spend that on a a teenager with a single pro season and in portugal.
Maldini builds an invincible team with that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule