The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Do you owe a jersey from other club/s?

• Yes, from a tier 1 club (man u, chelsea, bayern, barca, etc)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Yes, from a tier 2 club (leicester, leipzig, roma, sevilla)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes, from a tier 3 club (midtable/lower rank club)

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I am da Milan and da Milan only

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
can't wait for the Behind the scenes video of yesterday's game on YT.
these fuckers went straight to the ending of the Sporting - Dortmund game as soon as the final whistle had gone.
Bitch! i know where to click if i wanted to watch that game.

they robbed me of my favorite moment of the game....the hugs and kisses after the whistle

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
can't wait for the Behind the scenes video of yesterday's game on YT.
these fuckers went straight to the ending of the Sporting - Dortmund game as soon as the final whistle had gone.
Bitch! i know where to click if i wanted to watch that game.

they robbed me of my favorite moment of the game....the hugs and kisses after the whistle
I presume you watched it on paramount like me? Even the commentators were so annoying. Crowd noise was also dialed down in the audio. Poor broadcasting

Dirooo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Berlusconi's helicopter & Galliani's golden tie

wokegiant

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
How crazy would it be if they did a 'Last Dance' documentary on Ibra's final season at Milan winning the CL (could be this year, who knows?)

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
And according to Foot Mercato, Zidane has told PSG he will only take over if he has total control of the footballing department.

As things stand, sporting director Leonardo has a big say on things, but Zidane has no interest of being a head coach.

The Frenchman wants to take over the project as a manager, who has total charge of proceeding on and off the field when it comes to his team.

Zidane taking a piss on Leo

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
How crazy would it be if they did a 'Last Dance' documentary on Ibra's final season at Milan winning the CL (could be this year, who knows?)
That'd be great

But lemme ask you, honestly

Is Ibra among the MJ tier?

I mean, Michael Jordan singlehandedly carry NBA into the spotlight.
I wouldn't care to watch Basketball if it wasn't for MJ in 90s.
There were great players like Magic Johnson, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, but no one did it like MJ.

Also, the Air-Jordan brand might be the most significant marketing pull by Nike, like ever.

Last edited:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I don't hate him, I just think he's a bit lazy and massively overrated and criticize him more to bring balance on the forum and a bit to troll :D

I think it's fair to criticize someone for lack of effort vs for what nature has given them, that is not under their control.
You are basically admitting that u hate on Leao for the sake of hating.

Meanwhile i have my reasons for why i dont rate krunic and u seem to agree. He is not milan quality and doesn’t deserve near the amounts of playtime he gets.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Zidane taking a piss on Leo
I can see a scenario where they hire him, promising him his control, kind of limiting or slightly shifting Leonardo’s role…
But since he (Leonardo) believes he’s great at it, he’d still going into Zidane area bringing players Zidane doesn’t want & Boom drama… in the next episode of “Ici c’est Paris”

At United, I’d like to see how Rangnick deals with just scorer Ronaldo. I have a feel that he won’t give a shit and axe him, or at least let him know (in actions) that he doesn’t really fancy him.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
If you'll look at our current starting XI, most of them are more like Krunic than Leao, players who have gotten here through hard work... Kjaer, Calabria, Kessie, Salad, Rebic, etc.
Kessie was highly rated at Atalanta
Kjær has always been great, was just unlucky with his career choices
Saeles far from a finished product.
Rebic knocked out argentina in a wc

all these guys are more talented than krunic, only one who has been very limited at some point was calabria. And Its very unlikely that krunic will redeem himself like calabria did.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I can see a scenario where they hire him, promising him his control, kind of limiting or slightly shifting Leonardo’s role…
But since he (Leonardo) believes he’s great at it, he’d still going into Zidane area bringing players Zidane doesn’t want & Boom drama… in the next episode of “Ici c’est Paris”

At United, I’d like to see how Rangnick deals with just scorer Ronaldo. I have a feel that he won’t give a shit and axe him, or at least let him know (in actions) that he doesn’t really fancy him.
I don’t think Rangnick will have that much clout. Media will be all over him. I also don’t know what results he will get with Liverpool, man city and Chelsea significantly better teams ahead of him.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
I don’t think Rangnick will have that much clout. Media will be all over him. I also don’t know what results he will get with Liverpool, man city and Chelsea significantly better teams ahead of him.
Probably…but I’m thinking more about how he’ll go about running it. Especially the Ronaldo case. As we know, he’s not a big fan of old, Immobile players.

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
"After three weeks, I am starting to understand the situation. It is not simple," said Conte. "At this moment the level at Tottenham is not so high”

:lol: It is da history of da Tottenham

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Only “negative” from Wednesday was that Kessie turned to the bench to celebrate. Leaving Messias to celebrate with Florenzi and Ibra and later Romagnoli… it was supposed to be a proper pile up!

wokegiant

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
That'd be great

But lemme ask you, honestly

Is Ibra among the MJ tier?

I mean, Michael Jordan singlehandedly carry NBA into the spotlight.
I wouldn't care to watch Basketball if it wasn't for MJ in 90s.
There were great players like Magic Johnson, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, but no one did it like MJ.

Also, the Air-Jordan brand might be the most significant marketing pull by Nike, like ever.

The only players in football that are possibly on the MJ tier are IMO Maradona, Pele, and maybe Messi. They not only had to dominate the sport, but had to transcend the sport itself.

Ibra isn't there and is probably a couple of tiers lower than even Messi, but what he has is narrative (40 or 41 year old fading great leading a young squad and an iconic club back to glory). He also has the ego and entertainment value for people to be interested in it. He, himself, would probably push for this documentary, if it were to amplify his legacy. I think also possibly the even bigger draw card is AC Milan - getting behind the scenes, in the locker room, on the pitch at the San Siro, the Ultras - that would be crazy. I guess to compare with the NBA again, Milan is a LA Lakers-tier club (both have pretty similar parallels in terms of history and recent rise back into relevance).

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
FE_cJ1LXwAI3oQO

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Any news on Girouds injury?

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Padre will sign his new contract today. How deserved ❤

Gulagprisoner

yungfredduccini
Reaction score
The only players in football that are possibly on the MJ tier are IMO Maradona, Pele, and maybe Messi. They not only had to dominate the sport, but had to transcend the sport itself.

Ibra isn't there and is probably a couple of tiers lower than even Messi, but what he has is narrative (40 or 41 year old fading great leading a young squad and an iconic club back to glory). He also has the ego and entertainment value for people to be interested in it. He, himself, would probably push for this documentary, if it were to amplify his legacy. I think also possibly the even bigger draw card is AC Milan - getting behind the scenes, in the locker room, on the pitch at the San Siro, the Ultras - that would be crazy. I guess to compare with the NBA again, Milan is a LA Lakers-tier club (both have pretty similar parallels in terms of history and recent rise back into relevance).
Old legends are nothing compared to ibras haalands and messis

Pele was playing vs real farmers..0 tactics...0 stamina...just go watch old games ..its embarassing compared to an average PL match in terms of intensity, tactics and individual skilllevel
Also the amount of people playing football has increased exponentially wich increases the skilllevel obviously...and i wont start on technology and science

Van dijk would eat pele brah

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT

I don’t care what people say but prioritising Genoa/Salernitana matches over this would be very stupid. We have to go all out vs Liverpool. Right now as it stands most likely to go through is Porto, then us and then AM. Rest some key players and most importantly Ibra vs Salernitana is we have too, idc. But Liverpool match is the priority. With this much revenue of €58 we can be active in January

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I don’t care what people say but prioritising Genoa/Salernitana matches over this would be very stupid. We have to go all out vs Liverpool. Right now as it stands most likely to go through is Porto, then us and then AM. Rest some key players and most importantly Ibra vs Salernitana is we have too, idc. But Liverpool match is the priority. With this much revenue of €58 we can be active in January

They purposely led with a misleading title for clicks. That number is the total we would get from our entire CL run. By beating Liverpool we’d ad around 10m to the 48m we already collected. Not bad, but the game isn’t worth 58m like the article is implying.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Stefano Pioli will sign today his new contract with Milan until June 2023 today in the presence of Chief Executive Ivan Gazidis on Friday morning. There will also be an option to extend the contract for an additional year. Pioli will earn around €3M/year

[@SkySport]

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Padre will sign his new contract today. How deserved ❤
One year extension, so they basically practiced their one year option. I feel he needs to confirmed with more years because this extension tells us nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.