The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Do you owe a jersey from other club/s?

• Yes, from a tier 1 club (man u, chelsea, bayern, barca, etc)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Yes, from a tier 2 club (leicester, leipzig, roma, sevilla)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes, from a tier 3 club (midtable/lower rank club)

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I am da Milan and da Milan only

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
A fucking training cone would be more useful than Daniel Daddy's boy Maldini. Hauge scored 6 goals last season. I wouldnt expect him to light it up but atleast he would be a much more viable option than "mr Im only in the team because daddy is the director".

I mean, Pioli is willing to run Leao to the ground and play Saele out of position rather than bring the dude on.

Even in the game he scored the goal, he was garbage for most of it. Dude is almost 20 and has shown very little to warrant any place in the squad.
DearSecretIchthyosaurs-max-1mb.gif

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We would have not lost our last two games if Rebic had played. He would’ve led us to victory.

But not really.

Truth is there’s no way to know that and one player rarely makes a difference if the whole team loses intensity and focus like we did on Sunday. I’m sad at the drop in mental sharpness more than anything. Fiorentina we were unlucky and stupid. But against Sassuolo we seemed arrogant after we scored. I didn’t like that.

Yeah, against Fiorentina, we lacked goals like school boys, but mentally the team never gave up, always tried to come back and turn the result. I was still pissed af because how amateurish we gave away goals, but matches like these happen, it's nothing to overanalyse.

In the Sassuolo game, after the first goal, but even more after the second goal, we checked out mentally. The team tried a bit at the beginning of the 2nd half, but that's it. That's why the Sassuolo loss actually hurts me. The loss wasn't primarely about line-up-guessing, subs or tactical set-up. It even wasn't about giving away stupid goals. It was about how there was zero reaction from the team. Zero. This is very unusual for us. And worrying.

That being said, maybe this is the time of the season where it's the hardest to keep focus. There are already an awful lot of games played, but still a lot to be played, we're in the middle of a seemingly never ending story.

There was this rollercoaster game against Fiorentina, then probably our best game of the season in Wanda Metropolitano where we kept focus basically from the 1st to the last minute, only to end the week with that blunder of a Sassuolo game. Meanwhile I see Inter and Atalanta way more focused. That's were we need to get too asap before we drop too many stupid points on the road.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Maldini is partly in the squad because he’s eligible for the homegrown list. Hauge wouldn’t have been added to the CL squad if he was still here

But I agree with you, I don’t see Maldini ever being good enough to play for Milan even in a squad role. He’s here because of his last name, and very little else.
When we were saying this weeks ago the attacks kept coming - maybe people dont like the N word as it hits too close Paolo but from what Daniel showed it was very apparent. Some kept hanging on the Leao quote.
He needs to take a massive jump in effectiveness to be considered useful.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
bruh @Qaas why you downvoting all pro Lewa posts 🙂
cause you guys are just hating.
Messi deserved this years ballon d'or.
Lewandowksi should have gotten it last year, not our problem they cancelled it

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
cause you guys are just hating.
Messi deserved this years ballon d'or.
Lewandowksi should have gotten it last year, not our problem they cancelled it
"our"
you're basically everything but a Milan fan. What are you even doing on this forum?

mods, ban button, use it.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
People still crying about Hauge?

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
hauge was RnB's worst obsession.
I wont forget how they were celebrating that signing

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, against Fiorentina, we lacked goals like school boys, but mentally the team never gave up, always tried to come back and turn the result. I was still pissed af because how amateurish we gave away goals, but matches like these happen, it's nothing to overanalyse.

In the Sassuolo game, after the first goal, but even more after the second goal, we checked out mentally. The team tried a bit at the beginning of the 2nd half, but that's it. That's why the Sassuolo loss actually hurts me. The loss wasn't primarely about line-up-guessing, subs or tactical set-up. It even wasn't about giving away stupid goals. It was about how there was zero reaction from the team. Zero. This is very unusual for us. And worrying.

That being said, maybe this is the time of the season where it's the hardest to keep focus. There are already an awful lot of games played, but still a lot to be played, we're in the middle of a seemingly never ending story.

There was this rollercoaster game against Fiorentina, then probably our best game of the season in Wanda Metropolitano where we kept focus basically from the 1st to the last minute, only to end the week with that blunder of a Sassuolo game. Meanwhile I see Inter and Atalanta way more focused. That's were we need to get too asap before we drop too many stupid points on the road.
I largely agree with you, but to be fair, I think Pioli actually made the mistake that killed us versus Sass which was going full tilt attack right at half time.

He switched from our 4231 to a really attacking 442, and we vacated space in the center and not only gave Sass space to breath, because we didn't hold into possession. We didn't tire them out, and when they put on Defrel, they had pace to hurt us on the break.

Kessie did worse than Bakayoko. Bakayoko's giveaway was bad, but Scamacca had to hit a world class goal that no keeper could possibly save. Kessie gave away the ball constantly. Leading to so many counters for Sass. One led to Theo yellow, another led to Tonali's.

We had chances, but we didn't take them, but even then, our play in the final third was poor. The quality in the final ball was absent, which wasn't the case against Fiorentina.

Tomorrow can't come soon enough. The boys better be itching for the game.

Also, Pellegri can reach his superstar potential tomorrow, plz.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
"our"
you're basically everything but a Milan fan. What are you even doing on this forum?

mods, ban button, use it.
and still you are not a bigger milan fan than me.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
:lol: what a random excuse for a comeback.

you buy PSG shirts, you root for united, barca/messi. you honestly disgust me.
Lmaoo, you really think ama prove myself to some iranian dude on an internet.
I could own the jerseys of every single team not named juve or inter and i would still be a milan fan.

Just because you slide on Maldini's DMs 24/7 doesnt make you a bigger fan than the regular rossoneri.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
So we were on the wrong Alvarez :lol::lol::lol:

O r the earlier trip was for River and now this one for Penarol?

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
According to the Spanish broadcaster, those who want to buy Haaland in 2022 will not have to pay Dortmund only the 75 million euros foreseen by the release clause. According to Cadena Ser, in addition to the 75 million euros, there would also be a commission of 60 million euros, divided into 40 million euros for Mino Raiola, an agent of the class of 2000, and 20 million euros for Haaland's father. According to Cadena Ser, anyone wishing to buy Haaland in 2022 should therefore be ready to shell out the beauty of 135 million euros.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I will laugh hard if he finds himself stuck at Dortmund because nobody can afford him :lol:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Lmaoo, you really think ama prove myself to some iranian dude on an internet.
I could own the jerseys of every single team not named juve or inter and i would still be a milan fan.

Just because you slide on Maldini's DMs 24/7 doesnt make you a bigger fan than the regular rossoneri.
well no, no you couldn't
confused-jaguarsfan.gif

You don't know what it means to be pure. A pure Milan fan doesn't buy and own shirts of any other team.

This is important for you to understand.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Imagine walking into a store, seeing the PSG shirt and thinking hey imma buy this.

Since you don't buy it just to put it in the closet, or burn it, you walk around with it.

someone says nice shirt i'm also a PSG fan...

I'm not a PSG fan

why are you wearing a PSG shirt then?

...well, I don't know how to continue this since i don't know how one would answer that question after walking around with a PSG shirt.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
You don't know what it means to be pure. A pure Milan fan doesn't buy and own shirts of any other team.

This is important for you to understand.
But according to The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster "purity is for drinking water, not people".

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Watch him say nothing important/already said/super speculative.
Just a long ass video of him looking into the camera and speaking in italian.

I doubt there was anything major 😆

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
But according to The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster "purity is for drinking water, not people".
The prophet is right about many things, but not this though. Purity is indeed a trait football fans, especially Milan fans, must have.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Just a long ass video of him looking into the camera and speaking in italian.

I doubt there was anything major 😆
you watched a long ass video in italian without understanding anything? slow day?

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hey, some people just collect football shirts, don't think that's that big a deal.

We really need a win, for our mental well-being.

Okay, I need the win for my mental well-being because I'm furious still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule