The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saladin

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Botman allegedly gave his consent for the transfer and pushes to arrive in Italy. With Milan, there is already an agreement in principle, but the real block is Lille's request.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Isn't better than nothing?
I mean, if we swap him with Kessie doesn't that mean we'll got a new player with longer contract that we can sell with price higher than anything we can get by selling Kessie on January?
Sure, they still need to work on his sallary before
oh hell no. please spare me of that philosophy.
please don't tell me you believe that every player can be sold.

for the name he has /or had a few years back...don't you think they would have liked to sell him and move on...since he's obviously no longer in their plan. well they can't.
his salary and "value" compared to the player make him unsellable ...(well it's the premier league, so a watford or so could still be able to waste in that way.)
Why would you want that problem.

this Milan has the ability to find treasure in other's garbage...but it only works with cosmetic damages not serious damages like laziness and bad attitude, work ethic.

Everybody can change, but things like work ethic are hard to change. Chances are, he won’t change that and in 2 years you’re stuck with a 5M /year player.

And Maldini is not signing a 4-5M /year young player who has not done much…it’s simply not in the gameplay.
1-2M players…and get renewed to those amounts once they have played 2+ season at good level with us. Like Theo, Rafa or Bennacer could be getting soon.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
new year, new game, new thread

ps. if someone wants to create new match threads - do it, i will have some busy weeks (sometimes less sometimes more)

ps2. just not beta threads

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I would prefer we went after Denayer, free in the summer maybe a low fee can bring him here in January

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score

Also I think Lille rejected a 30mil bid from Newcastle but I reckon they'd be willing to work with us due to Maignan/Leao deals

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Lille must reject offer if player has no intention going to Newcastle. Doesnt matter how much they offer. And dont believe everything online. Every player i read about on market, Newcastle s interested and sending offers.

And Diallo isnt coming. He earns like 5+ net in psg. Maldini wont be paying fee plus high wages for someone who hasnt proven himself.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Newcastle will be sending a lot of offers that other clubs can't refuse . They are in relegation zone ,and it's easier to stay in premier league than start over from championship . I predict they will spend 100 -150 millions this winter,maybe even more.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Botman - Tomori that would be serious CB pair.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ragnick United falling apart.

Glad he never came here.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lille must reject offer if player has no intention going to Newcastle. Doesnt matter how much they offer. And dont believe everything online. Every player i read about on market, Newcastle s interested and sending offers.

And Diallo isnt coming. He earns like 5+ net in psg. Maldini wont be paying fee plus high wages for someone who hasnt proven himself.

Why wouldn't players want to go to Newcastle.

They are now, arguably, the richest club in the world. They will offer wages and a project few clubs will be able to match.

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
- #yungfreddy scouting (known for his top top expertise)
- vulturescouting (mbaye niang)
-jawzscouting
- roninscouting (cutrone calabria)
-jawzscouting (known for noticing players on the cusp of greatness: Faivre, Ounas, Svanberg, Lacroix, Le Fee)

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score

They are now, arguably, the richest club in the world. They will offer wages and a project few clubs will be able to match.
If this was in the summer, I think Newcastle would have a very easy time to get players.

The fact that they are in a shit position and facing a relegation battle, I think few players want to come in for that.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Glad he never came here.
Ragnick is not the main problem.They fall apart as soon as they bought Ronaldo. Diva is too toxic. Still want to be protagonist but, age is undefeated.
Also manutd have some average players let's be honest.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If this was in the summer, I think Newcastle would have a very easy time to get players.

The fact that they are in a shit position and facing a relegation battle, I think few players want to come in for that.
You have tons of Kessie's and Cucoglu's,mercenaries who will go for money. They will spend big this winter .And you have to look at bigger picture. For Prince Salman it's thing of pride to go and defeat other sheikh owners ,it's not just City owners ,but PSG too. Saudis are envious of UAE and Qatar success outside of oil business ,they need to diversify their economy ,become more open ,because oil will not last forever and fossil fuel alternative are surely taking over.They need to act fast.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol
just open EPL table

Once again, they are the richest club in the world and can offer wages not many clubs can. It's just a matter of time before they will be back to challenging for the Top 4 in EPL.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score

Where-is-Newcastle-upon-Tyne-Located-What-Country-is-Newcastle-upon-Tyne-in-Newcastle-upon-Tyne-Map-800x445.jpg

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
In 12 hours, I've seen Botman's price drop from €40m to €30m and to €20m. Evidently Italian media (Sky/Gazzetta) don't have a clue.

My hunch is that it will take at least a minimum of €30m to seal the signing - €25m and bonuses up to €5m. But those numbers are exclusively only for Milan.

For Newcastle? Probably €35m + €5m in bonuses.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
In 12 hours, I've seen Botman's price drop from €40m to €30m and to €20m. Evidently Italian media (Sky/Gazzetta) don't have a clue.

My hunch is that it will take at least a minimum of €30m to seal the signing - €25m and bonuses up to €5m. But those numbers are exclusively only for Milan.

For Newcastle? Probably €35m + €5m in bonuses.
Flip it around and you'll have the formula.
€5M loan with €25M option to buy. :taphead:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Once again, they are the richest club in the world and can offer wages not many clubs can. It's just a matter of time before they will be back to challenging for the Top 4 in EPL.
It's not just about the transfer fee that they'll have to overpay since clubs know they are now rich. They'll have to vastly overpay any player to convince them to come since at the moment they are heading for relegation.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
so is our match against Roma posponed?

I need a Milan match more than a 4th vaccine
Read this, stomach dropped, looked it up and it seems match is still on - 1 shitty thing I found out, who fecking plays at 5:30 on a Thursday... fecked up!

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Glad he never came here.
Its the English...they cant play or fathom playing like their european counterparts... look at city, why are they so good? Ever since Mancini they have slowly slowly diluted the English mentality from that club

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You have tons of Kessie's and Cucoglu's,mercenaries who will go for money. They will spend big this winter .And you have to look at bigger picture. For Prince Salman it's thing of pride to go and defeat other sheikh owners ,it's not just City owners ,but PSG too. Saudis are envious of UAE and Qatar success outside of oil business ,they need to diversify their economy ,become more open ,because oil will not last forever and fossil fuel alternative are surely taking over.They need to act fast.
I'm not saying Newcastle aren't going to get signings, they will, but it's going to be difficult when you have a manager that no one reveres, and a relegation fight in front of you.

Again, if this is the summer, I think players would have an easier time going to Newcastle, but it's not. They can get players, no doubt, but again, it's just more difficult when you're in the bottom three.

All those countries have stupid levels of cash, and oil isn't just use to fuel cars and trucks, we use it to make plastics, and fabrics, and like, yeah, they're going to be fine. They're just decided to try and be "smart" while ensuring that none of their actual smart people lead their countries. The last time Saudi had a good King he got shot, so, there's that.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If they also acquire inter then Sam will make mbs & saudis lives a living hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule