The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He seems like a Tona or Ben replacement than a Kess.
Will a duo of Pob , Tona & Ben provide enough defensive cover ?!
Is he more defensive than Tona & Ben ?
Pobega literally bossed Kessie when we played Torino. Pobega would 100% be a replacement for Kessie.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
ehm i have been team tonali from day 1.
If u guys recovered our precious search option, i would have shown u me and wilds back forth discussions during the summer.

unless u mean something else... in which case i dont get the joke :devilcon::frown:
The search feature still exists? You can find it.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Pioli to Sky:

On the victory: “This must be the year of our confirmation, we must show that we are competitive again. We will see if we can also make the last step, therefore to be successful. It was not an easy game, we were good at making it simple. It was a team victory.”

On the growth of some individuals: “We had an emergency period from November onwards, we had many injuries and we had to play the same players. We made good use of the break, we are happy with these two victories. We have to move forward like this.”

On the standings: “Our fans must be proud of how the team plays and the spirit with which they take the field. We thank them for their closeness, it is a pity that there won’t be many in the next home games.”

On Tonali’s booking: “These are game situations, we have been aggressive and therefore it can happen. It happens sooner or later that you get a yellow card, someone else will play against Spezia. The games are all worth three points, we don’t think about Juve or Inter.”

On being out of Europe: “If it’s an advantage? It’s always better to stay in the competitions. We had a difficult group, but after Madrid, we still had a chance to go through. Clearly having weeks to work is a small advantage, but we are not happy that we aren’t in the Champions League anymore. There is a lot of talk about Inter last year, but it is not easy to make a 50-point second round as they did a year ago.”

On Milan’s awareness: “Awareness came from all the experiences we are having, both positive and negative. Young people are becoming more mature. Theo, for example, has grown and is more mature than a year ago. We are a young team, but mentally we are more mature. There is still a long way to go to win, Allegri is right when he says Inter are the favourites and the others are more or less on the same level. We must continue to work on ourselves.”

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Welcome Monday, and welcome Diallo, Faivre, and Beto

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
I don't want to be negative because it was really great win + performance... but I really have to say once again that I'm really sick of Diaz as #10. 🙄

Complete mismatch for this position, can't pass, can't win a duel... what the hell can you do?

I'm refusing to believe that they'll continue with him until the end of the season. At this point, it's bigger priority than CB.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bajrami is a player I legit want at Milan. He is a classy player who gets stuck in.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't want to be negative because it was really great win + performance... but I really have to say once again that I'm really sick of Diaz as #10. 🙄

Complete mismatch for this position, can't pass, can't win a duel... what the hell can you do?

I'm refusing to believe that they'll continue with him until the end of the season. At this point, it's bigger priority than CB.
yeah he really hasn't been the same since covid

hopefully a Faivre move is on the horizon

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
yeah he really hasn't been the same since covid

hopefully a Faivre move is on the horizon

It’s more than COVID though. He seems to not be good enough overall for now. Remember most of last season he was the same too except the last 4 to 5 games.

We can’t continue with just him as our CAM for the rest of the season

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bajrami is a player I legit want at Milan. He is a classy player who gets stuck in.
How's Kamada doing

It’s more than COVID though. He seems to not be good enough overall for now. Remember most of last season he was the same too except the last 4 to 5 games.

We can’t continue with just him as our CAM for the rest of the season
idk he's not the perfect CAM and has flaws for the role but usually his skillset would help overcome some of the flaws

but since covid his skillset seems to have diminished

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Yeah, can't blame covid for this one because he's playing just like same old Brahim.

His first 5-6 games of the season were more the exception than the rule.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maldini and Massara should change the January transfer strategy. Just get a young CB on loan plus option. Kalulu is impressing. No need to spend big this month in that position. Maybe work with Lille for Botman in the summer.

Use your transfer resources on a mid or try to bring in Faivre.

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
At the end of season return Diaz and spend that 20M on someone else. Adli ll put him on the bench either way. Heck collect some cash and buy proper striker.

Dissapointment with him s understatement.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Maldini and Massara should change the January transfer strategy. Just get a young CB on loan plus option. Kalulu is impressing. No need to spend big this month in that position. Maybe work with Lille for Botman in the summer.

Use your transfer resources on a mid or try to bring in Faivre.
Midfield problem is something that will fixing itself after AFCON, while Kalulu's revelation make CB's problem feels not too pressing anymore.

And like you said, without new AM this problem (Diaz) would be haunting us until the end of the season

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Kalulu still has his stupid moments.. that was a clear pk against him imo.

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
Kalulu still has his stupid moments.. that was a clear pk against him imo.

What? Kalulu has been great today and that was 100% not a penalty. Having your hand in a natural position is legitimate according to the rule book.

Against Roma he had on big error, but other than that was great as well.

Difficult to imagine that a new signing we could actually afford would do better than Kalulu as CB imo. Gabbia and even Romagnoli are more of a problem.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
A guy who can’t pass cannot play as a CAM, he should try to move to the wings somehow. We better just give him back to Real this summer and invest in a real deal. So 5 big holes need to be taken care of: CB, CM, RW, CAM and CF. Lots of work to do this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.