The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It was a question.
I want Pobega to shut down creative advance players rather than DMs.
He's literally is a Ambro clone. Maybe faster top speed. He passes and organizes well, he makes great penetrating runs. The only weakness he has is his acceleration.

Of course, no one knows if he will be able to step up when you are in the pressure spot of playing for Milan. But he seems like he has the mentality to do it. He's grown exponentially with each season. I watched him at Spezia and he's so much better than he was last year.

I mean, we have Albertini and Pobega clones on our hands.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yes, in Torino, not Milan. @ Milan, you are required to do more offensively, and defensively you need to be fast on counters" which is not Pobega's best attribute. I hope he comes and proves me very very wrong, but everytime ive watched him, I dont get the feeling that he can start for us.
Pobega isn't slow. His acceleration is not good, but once he gets to top speed, he's like a train.

He's also great joining in the attack. He creates chaos in opposing boxes with his late runs, he scores goals, makes assists, all while he's the more defensive of their midfield pair.

I think he might have a shaky first season like Tonali, where we see flashes, but, he has tremendous potential. It wouldn't surprise me if he explodes here, either.

Maldini put a 40m price tag on the kid. He's talented.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Pobega isn't slow. His acceleration is not good, but once he gets to top speed, he's like a train.

He's also great joining in the attack. He creates chaos in opposing boxes with his late runs, he scores goals, makes assists, all while he's the more defensive of their midfield pair.

I think he might have a shaky first season like Tonali, where we see flashes, but, he has tremendous potential. It wouldn't surprise me if he explodes here, either.

Maldini put a 40m price tag on the kid. He's talented.
I hope you are right.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Roma have more English players that Italian among their starters. Interesting

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
key aye saah Injured?

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
Fratessi and Raspadori re real deal. I hope Maldini at least has them on shortlist.

I like Raspadori. Wouldn't mind him, but only under the right conditions (roster, transfer fee, compatibility, etc.) I haven't seen enough of Fratessi.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I remember quite a few people back in the day on here referred to Seedorf as "Slowdorf" during the end of his tenue.
Truth 👍🏽
Seeing all this Seedorf love when most of the forum was shitting on him to the end of his playing career and through most of his coaching career is wild. The real Seedorf fans like myself were definitely in the minority

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
Truth 👍🏽
Seeing all this Seedorf love when most of the forum was shitting on him to the end of his playing career and through most of his coaching career is wild. The real Seedorf fans like myself were definitely in the minority

I was a Seedorf fan as well. Truth is, he had a tendency to be invisible during 'unimportant' league matches against lower placed teams. Clarence was the definition of a big game player.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cuadrado yellow

should have been what Theo got done for us :lol:

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think Seedorf's running style made him seem like he was taking things nonchalantly. Even at top speed, he ran upright. He really was an elegant player

It's weird which players get remembered for their primes and which players get remembered for the end of their careers.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
I think Seedorf's running style made him seem like he was taking things nonchalantly. Even at top speed, he ran upright. He really was an elegant player

It's weird which players get remembered for their primes and which players get remembered for the end of their careers.

Seedorf should be remembered as a fantastic player. He served us very well and helped us to win two CL's. Big dick, big game player.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Seedorf should be remembered as a fantastic player. He served us very well and helped us to win two CL's. Big dick, big game player.
He's scored so many screamers, but my favorite was the winner against Inter in that 3-2 comeback.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Truth 👍🏽
Because when you talk about past players you usually talk about them at the peak of their powers.

That's perfectly fine.

And it doesn't change the fact that in his final playing years in the league he was unbearable to watch many times.
Didn't have an issue with him as coach.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
So AS Roma goal celebration song is the last line of smells like teen spirit: “I deny god“

hmmm

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
a couple of yellows in the last couple of minutes...

standing by for a classic mourinho reaction

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Allegri?

NeglectedRemoteBelugawhale-max-1mb.gif

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
I was a Seedorf fan as well. Truth is, he had a tendency to be invisible during 'unimportant' league matches against lower placed teams. Clarence was the definition of a big game player.

And it's really hard to blame them - a full set of champions that won it all multiple times but they were aging and as Tantalis rightfully said the squad didn't have any youth so the veterans languished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule