The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Yeah agree, we're still down a CB if Gabbia leaves. These moves don't add up... yet. Maybe something else is happening in the background

maybe we think he convinces Kessie to renew??

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
So anyone familiar w Verona 23 year old CB Casale?

Di Marzio mentioned him along w Bailly and Diallo (who he said was the preferred, Maldini waiting for PSG got in touch for Bailly in mean time)

Pedulla says Sarri strongly wants this guy but it's hard cause Milan like him and have already offered 8m
Maldini knows (cit. Kuroha)

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Errrrr.... Bro this guy was very hyped. Maybe not the exact year we bought him, but he had been linked w Barca etc for years whilst being Villarreal captain n best player for a long long time (he was young too)
YMKmXGd_700wa_0.gif

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm so not excited for a possible Bailly transfer. However I wasn't for a Kjaer transfer too and look how it turned out. Whoever we'll get, I guess the first thing I'll do is give that player a fair shot to convince me.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
“We want a complete defender, that is, he must be able to win a one-on-one, he must be courageous and then he must be a good playmaker, capable of making the right choices when he has the ball. It won’t be a roaring market for anyone, but I’m sure we’ll find the right player,” he stated.

This video is almost like an embodiment of every Pioli's words 😅

True modern CB, we haven't had a CB that can add to the attack like Omeragic can. But who knows how he adapts to Serie A also, seems like he would be a better summer signing than now.

Seems like Bailly is coming this week. Good player but lets hope he stays healthy

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
You do not invest in ifs and butts (unless you're JLo or Mia Malkova)
:thumbsup:
Please repeat for those in the back :o
We've wasted too much money on the likes of "always injured but can come good" or "currently underperforming-but-hopefully-will-break-out-soon" types. Time for guarantees or as close to a guarantee or a hot prospect in good form

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We've wasted too much money on the likes of "always injured but can come good" or "currently underperforming-but-hopefully-will-break-out-soon" types. Time for guarantees or as close to a guarantee or a hot prospect in good form

Good form often is a trap though, not paying a premium for form has served us well under Maldini.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
To be honest Leao defenitely has the talent to win a ballon d‘ or, especially once CR7 etc are out of the picture.
He doesn‘t say that he will, but in a best case scenario of development it is not impossible.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Trust the scouts and shut up Leaf :tongue:

If its just for the remainder of the season though then I dont care. If they dont bring an upgrade AM / RW then they are saying 'fine as we are' and the scudetto is a bonus so then the CB is just cover and they dont mind if he is a boom or bust player.
If they think they can continue to hit the lottery every time then us taking the next step may be further off than some of us hoped.

Last edited:

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Looks like Mertens wont be extended by Napoli and will leave for free this summer.
Do we need someone like him?

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
you know who thought Mussachio at Villarreal played like a beast?

exactly…

no one

Bruh
Top 3 Yonghong signing was
Bonucci, Kessie, Mussachio.

I seriously thought Milan would won the league with RR-Bonucci-Mussachio-Conti as back 4.
Or we would turn Conte style with RR-Bonucci-Roma-Musa-Conti.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Looks like Mertens wont be extended by Napoli and will leave for free this summer.
Do we need someone like him?

I seriously had that kind of thought

But then I googled his age and immediately let go of the idea.

If we have the chance to sign another striker, it shouldn't be older than Belotti.

Edit:
Napoli really wash away their loyalist, I suppose it's to get leaner opex.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score

No such things, Teams have paid 100Mil and more for guarantees that didnt work out.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
AC Milan are one of three Italian clubs interested in signing Memphis Depay from FC Barcelona in the summer, according to a report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule