The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Atalanta have a lot of missing players and guess who they are facing tomorrow. Yep, it's merda :lol: Their luck is unmatched...

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Still incorrect.

Slow players can get fucked, in any league. They can only get away with it a little bit if they're really REALLY good at other things.
I meant that some players are just more suited to a certain league. Saul Niguez for me is a typical La Liga, Serie A midfielder. His style is not suited to EPL and Tuchel took notice of that rather quickly.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
It's nice that we don't panic buy but... would be alright with having a new CB now :lol:

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's nice that we don't panic buy but... would be alright with having a new CB now :lol:
I don't even understand what is happening. Half of our starters are currently not available but we looking for summer signings :lol:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
FJEN-tRWYAgoW9t

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We needed a CB three CB injuries ago and Paolo is out here activating Pellegri's clause.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
According to sources in Belgium we like Arthur Theate, a player who's on loan at Bologna from KV Oostende.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
According to sources in Belgium we like Arthur Theate, a player who's on loan at Bologna from KV Oostende.
He is a beast.
I was in the KVO stadium when he debuted.
He is quick, agile and strong. We could buy him for 15mil or something, KVO needs money desperately. And they are owned by a light version of Elliot.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
One of the advantages of having young players is that you can have an unlimited number. This season players born after 1 Jan 1999 can play without being included in the list of 25.

I think this is one of the reasons we are developing so many young players.

But next season only players born after 1 Jan 2000 will have this privilege. We can't keep our current team, someone will leave for sure.
That would be true if our squad was massive. It’s not. Count the players over 2000 and see if we hit that 25 number.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck, Theate can't play for another club this season anyway.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Bucchioni: "Milan have given up Botman, now Bailly is negotiating with United"​

Milan have given up the Dutch Botman, it costs too much and in any case Lille no longer sells, and for days they have been negotiating with Manchester to have the Ivorian Bailly, 27, on loan until June. The British would like the redemption obligation of ten million to recover part of the huge expense (40 million) made six years ago. Another track leads to Paris, from the Senegalese Diallo, but here too the PSG has spent 30 million for the plant and the accounts are struggling to return even for the rich. Leonardo would gladly sell it, for the loan to Milan just no, at least for now.

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Technically speaking, Zlatan Pellegri Kessie Messias Florenzi Romagnoli and Mirante are set to leave at the end of the season.

Leaving a team of: Mike, Tata, Plizzari, Theo, Ballo Toure, Kjaer, Tomori, Gabbia, Kalulu, Caldara, Calabria, Bakayoko, Bennacer, Tonali, Krunic, Brahim, Adli, Pobega, Leao, Rebic, Saelemaeker, Castillejo, Giroud. (Not counting U21 youth players like Maldini and Colombo)

We can safely assume that Caldara and Castillejo are not in our plans.
This highlights three obviously important areas
- CB. We need to sign one central defender, or renew Romagnoli.
- RW. We need to sign a right winger, or redeem Messias.
- ST. We need to sign a striker, or renew Zlatan.

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
One of the advantages of having young players is that you can have an unlimited number. This season players born after 1 Jan 1999 can play without being included in the list of 25.

I think this is one of the reasons we are developing so many young players.

But next season only players born after 1 Jan 2000 will have this privilege. We can't keep our current team, someone will leave for sure.

Krunic, Tatarusano? It might be an Italian market. Seems complicated.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Second place to a weakened Inter, in a third rated league, who are behind Bayern, City, Chelsea, Liverpool, Real, Atletico, P$G etc is VERY VERY VERY mid table.

We can do this all day comrade 🧐
2nd place is not mid table

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
That would be true if our squad was massive. It’s not. Count the players over 2000 and see if we hit that 25 number.

Its worse once you consider that we have to save 8 spots for association and homegrown players. It means we have to fill those spots with either youth fodder or sign serie a fodder. Doesn’t leave much room to improve our XI without sales.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Second place to a weakened Inter, in a third rated league, who are behind Bayern, City, Chelsea, Liverpool, Real, Atletico, P$G etc is VERY VERY VERY mid table.

Charlotte Hornets What GIF by NBA - Find & Share on GIPHY

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
The problem is also that slots of this 25 can only be used by players coming from our youth teams.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni

You want to rub salt in the wound?! Milan is injured. We are injured. We will overcome and rise.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
You want to rub salt in the wound?! Milan is injured. We are injured. We will overcome and rise.
No. I absolutely don't want to "rub salt" anywhere.
Wild (this isn't even my complete opinion) is simply making the point that "calm down we're not there yet"
I have no idea why so much offense and butthurt is the response to his "midtable" comment.

We simply aren't a top team. Go call the UNHCR if you want 🤷🏽‍♂️
I WANT us to be a top team.
I BELIEVE we can be a top team.
I can see us becoming a top team with the right investment
I THINK that a full strength Milan is close to a top team (we need a proper cf and rw though)
I HOPE we'll get there this year

But it's pretty fucking obvious that we aren't
Fuck me :rolleyes:

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
Its worse once you consider that we have to save 8 spots for association and homegrown players. It means we have to fill those spots with either youth fodder or sign serie a fodder. Doesn’t leave much room to improve our XI without sales.
If we have anyone coming from our academy that is at least good enough for the bench we should try to keep him, so i think Pobega will be rossonero next season. Players like Krunic, Messias and Saelemaekers have to work very hard if they want to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule