The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
alright lads. i rubbed one out to release the tension, been holding out for weeks to give my GF a bath soon but i feel much better now

mental health comes first
you're going to give a Genoa Fan a bath? :conf::eek:

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Just wait for ref decisions against gobbi and shinter. Better get some pils before the game.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The ref, but we shouldn't rely on last second attacks against Spezia. We had enough chances to score 6-7 goals.
Good teams have never won on last minute attacks. Got it. Your takes are consistent and logical.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
why-are-you-why-are-you-gay.gif

you're going to give a Genoa Fan a bath? :conf::eek:

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
If you think of a "dark person" as a good person then my bad.....but I don't really know of any good persons that can be described as a "dark person"
You dont know what a dark person mean ?!
Its not like something evil or sinister you fool.
Dark humour , dark drama .....
Its like DC compared to Marvel.
Well at least you didnt think am being racist.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
You dont know what a dark person mean ?!
Its not like something evil or sinister you fool.
Dark humour , dark drama .....
Its like DC compared to Marvel.
Well at least you didnt think am being racist.
gotcha

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yes, we need to be FURTHER AHEAD than we were at the time of a REFEREEING error to ensure we win.

What is this bullshit? Basically saying we need to score extra goals to safeguard us against incompetent shit refereeing decisions? Do other teams also have to score extra goals to negate such bullshit calls, or is only Milan affected? Really interested to know more on this.

Ref errors are like the rising sun. It always happens.

We missed numerous chances today and if we were up 2 or 3 this error wouldn't matter.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Good teams have never won on last minute attacks. Got it. Your takes are consistent and logical.
Never won and shouldnt rely are two different things
#Just sayin

Glad work forced me to miss this.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Why are you assuming the Genoa Fan is male? :o
brother i told my girl when we started dating if she didnt message me forza milan every time milan play (she doesnt like football), then she could lose my number forever.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
If you think of a "dark person" as a good person then my bad.....but I don't really know of any good persons that can be described as a "dark person"
1642452780326.gif

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And some people here wanted even Theo to get a yellow on purpose...

I am so tired. This club is absolutely cursed

Told ya... The amount of unluck we have to endure this season... You have to see it to believe it. If it's not the injuries or Covid fucking us over, then those referees. Incredible. In-cre-di-ble! I thought I have seen it all in 20 years but fuck me twice and one more time until it bleeds, this is something else. This is... I have no words. I - have - no - fucking - words - left!

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!

Hope this referee... What's his God damn name... Right now I don't even feel ashamed for the amount of pain I wish to come upon him tonight.

This is torture. Can we please, pleeeeeaaaaaaase just for one time be half as unlucky as in these recent months, pleaaase!!!!!? Jesus Christ!!!!

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Literally never said that. The ref did many stupid things, but if we had converted 3-4 chances, it wouldn't have mattered. Leao, Alexis and Zlatan had great chances from inside the box. Theo missed a penalty. It is not the ref's fault none of these went in. Also, it is not the ref's fault that we allowed Spezia to create 4-5 great chances. The reality is that Mike saved our ass numerous times.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
imagine if vulture sheva were here, he would be posting statistics about how many times leao scored after missed penaltys in first half

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Prime Berlusconi let Baggio go to Juve after a talk with Agnelli, even though Galliani already had a deal closed in 1990. His motives were higher than just football, sometimes that benefited us, other times not so much.

Prime Berlusconi bought prime Pippo.
Prime Berlusconi won five Champions League trophies. Until Elliot win something with Milan they will be just owners.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Literally never said that. The ref did many stupid things, but if we had converted 3-4 chances, it wouldn't have mattered. Leao, Alexis and Zlatan had great chances from inside the box. Theo missed a penalty. It is not the ref's fault none of these went in. Also, it is not the ref's fault that we allowed Spezia to create 4-5 great chances.
What about the red that Gyasi should have gotten, multiple times? How about Bastoni? They both could have gotten sent off, easily, but he allowed them to make professional fouls. How does a team factor that in?

Other big teams don't have to factor in ref errors, but we do?

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The ridiculous thing was I don't even think the challenge on Rebic was a clear foul.....

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The ridiculous thing was I don't even think the challenge on Rebic was a clear foul.....
let it go brother

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ref errors are like the rising sun. It always happens.

We missed numerous chances today and if we were up 2 or 3 this error wouldn't matter.

Right now I'm so emotional that I need all my willpower to not bluntly throw names around. I'm giving my best. But bro, referee errors, okay, got'cha. What we have witnessed tonight goes way beyond referee mistakes. Even beyond the worst we have seen this season so far.

And you are seriously comparing it to the rising sun... I guess even you must have giggled while typing this nonsense of a comparison.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Also this season: Ref feeling sorry for Atalanta, gifting them two goals and almost costing us a win.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Also this season: Ref feeling sorry for Atalanta, gifting them two goals and almost costing us a win.
Well, good thing we scored. Because ref errors are a thing you should factor in when you shoot the ball into the goal to win the game, you have to factor in, "hey, will the ref even count this goal?"

So we have to score a lot of them, just in case, because that's what good teams do.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Right now I'm so emotional that I need all my willpower to not bluntly throw names around. I'm giving my best. But bro, referee errors, okay, got'cha. What we have witnessed tonight goes way beyond referee mistakes. Even beyond the worst we have seen this season so far.

And you are seriously comparing it to the rising sun... I guess even you must have giggled while typing this nonsense of a comparison.
And?

We can't influence the idiot referees. We can't control that.

What we can control is the finishing of our players. This game should have easily been 4-0 for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule