The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
lol. i can't talk too much.
our own goalie did this.
some comdian said "i still can't understand how come the ball came out of the kid's ass"

thumb_gafa-de-proportii-la-cupa-africii-portarul-a-scapat-mingea-inexplicabil-in-prelungiri-iar-un-fundas-i.jfif

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What actually happened to Africa Cup? I remember the quality there being solid, but this year it looks like a slap stick comedy.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Almost the entire forum calls Kessié after Robert Mugabe.

Even if I was actively looking for racism in the forum I wouldn’t have to look far
And if he was a white comedian with ginger hair I would call him Carrot Top. Does that make me a hairist/gingerist or whatever that would be called? If someone is white, blonde and has blue eyes... I will might compare him with Brad Pitt or Boris Johnson, but not with Tom Hardy. Same thing here... this is just ridiculous bro

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
And if he was a white comedian with ginger hair I would call him Carrot Top. Does that make me a hairist/gingerist or whatever that would be called? If someone is white, blonde and has blue eyes... I will might compare him with Brad Pitt or Boris Johnson, but not with Tom Hardy. Same thing here... this is just ridiculous bro
Come on. You honestly can’t be this ignorant. Milan fans calling Kessié Mugabe is the equivalent of Dortmund supporters calling Haaland Ceausescu.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Normally you like to joke around?

brother, seasonal depression is more cheerful than reading your posts

how can we help you
i don't know how i got in here...i don't even know the topic of the discussion

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
Reports of at least six people being crushed to death in Cameroon while trying to get access to the stadium where the AFCON match was played

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Reports of at least six people being crushed to death in Cameroon while trying to get access to the stadium where the AFCON match was played

In India it happens everyday for people trying to get a ride on a train. Lack of organization at best.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri

milan: planning for next summer

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Come on. You honestly can’t be this ignorant. Milan fans calling Kessié Mugabe is the equivalent of Dortmund supporters calling Haaland Ceausescu.
Bro. I'm the forum's annoying leftist SJW, you get that Kessie's nickname is "Presidente" and so going from hero-to-villain because of his contract talks, you... you get why they call him Mugabe right?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
More like Breivik - the real national hero of Norway.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I wonder what Newcastle's list look like :lol:

Parody.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay guys, I really didn't wanted to do this but you left me no choice.

It's not something I like to do but if it's necessary it's necessary...

Pick a card everyone :rolleyes: that training refresher is clearly overdue.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ok snowflake, you got one evil mass murderer and you think you're special

ask any arab and they'll raise you with ten of them, just from the last decade.
I'll play. My grandfather survived the concentration camps and I read a survival account biography when I was 11, from Auschwitz. I remember many things from that but personal weakness was not one of the lessons learned. I grew up with divorce and a hardass father who treated me like shit, but I've been a tough little shit all my life and I haven't looked back. I've never once thought that I had an easy life, but I've visited Jordan and Lebanon and had that view humbled tenfold. Not anything to to with Beirut, by the way, but we visited a Syrian refugee camp and after lifting 240 kids in the air and hearing a gunshot we had to leave. Seeing people in that state, I think, makes you a little humble for the rest of your life.

All you got out of your baiting was honesty and personality.

Last edited:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I'll play. My grandfather survived the concentration camps and I read a survival account biography when I was 11, from Auschwitz. I remember many things from that but personal weakness was not one of the lessons learned. I grew up with divorce and a hardass father who treated me like shit, but I've been a tough little shit all my life and I haven't looked back. I've never once thought that I had an easy life, but I've visited Jordan and Lebanon and had that view humbled tenfold.

All you got out of your baiting was honesty and personality.
I was trying to bait and insult the Arabs bro

Status
Not open for further replies.