The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
To me Faivre doesn't seem to torpedo our long term plan....so fucking get him and a CB.
They wanted Faivre, but he pulled dumb shit and we have cooled on him. If he's a headcase, isn't it better to keep him away from our squad?

I want a CAM, a 6 month loan like we did for Meite. That's my big failure on Maldini so far. If he can't get a CB or another player that will improve the squad long-term, fine, I accept that argument.

But another CAM, for me, right now, is more important than a RW. Brahim is trying harder, but he's still not doing what he needs to do.

Levi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Kakà, Nesta, Rui Costa, Gattuso.
Why pick those two and not Tomori, Tonali, Maignan? We bought those guys in the last year you know.

I'm talking in terms of costs. Lazetic could become the next Shevchenko for all we know, but a team fighting for the top spots cannot take such gambles. It needs to invest in established talents, and established talents cost.

Tomori is the only decent investment this ownership has made in the last couple of years.

Maignan cost 13m, which is penauts under current market terms.

Tonali's signing was simply embarrassing, acting like a bunch of whores to lower his price to minimal terms. In the end, we signed him for 17M over two years plus some primavera kid.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm talking in terms of costs. Lazetic could become the next Shevchenko for all we know, but a team fighting for the top spots cannot take such gambles. It needs to invest in established talents, and established talents cost.

Tomori is the only decent investment this ownership has made in the last couple of years.

Tonali's signing was simply embarrassing, acting like a bunch of whores to lower his price to minimal terms. In the end, we signed him for 17M over two years plus some primavera kid.
I don't understand you. You want to just buy 30m+ players? You know we bought Adli with the profit we made selling Hauge. If we can develop some young guys in the squad, and sell them for more than we paid, what's the harm in that? Do you feel shame that we paid so little? Lol, you're honestly saying what we did for Tonali was wrong?

This is just insane. The club isn't a charity. We had a good negotiating position and Maldini took full advantage. That's his fucking job.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
After #Vlahovic , #Juventus wants to place another big hit: #Kessié . Contact with #Milan , (obviously) very complex negotiation.

@serieAnews_com

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
how can this possibly be seen as something bad?

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

The fuck is that theory you are preaching ?!
It doesnt count unless we pay insane amounts ? :lol:
We just need good RW , AM & ST even if on loan who give a fuck if we paid half their price.
My problem with Maldini is that he isnt even trying to get AM or RW.

After #Vlahovic , #Juventus wants to place another big hit: #Kessié . Contact with #Milan , (obviously) very complex negotiation.

@serieAnews_com
Good ... sell them the fucker.
As long as we can get some money & we use it to reinforce our attack.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
The #Sampdoria is dealing with the #Milan for #Castillejo .

@SkySport 🔵

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
how can this possibly be seen as something bad?
it's all about angles and perspectives. if you get in this position...you'll see things differently too
Hussein_backbend.jpg

Levi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Kakà, Nesta, Rui Costa, Gattuso.
I don't understand you. You want to just buy 30m+ players? You know we bought Adli with the profit we made selling Hauge. If we can develop some young guys in the squad, and sell them for more than we paid, what's the harm in that? Do you feel shame that we paid so little? Lol, you're honestly saying what we did for Tonali was wrong?

This is just insane. The club isn't a charity. We had a good negotiating position and Maldini took full advantage. That's his fucking job.

Yes, I want to buy +30m players. How else are we expected to compete? I'm all for investing in promosing youngsters, but that has to be accompanied by a serious intention of strengthening the squad with sure fire-power. Were Messias, Bakayoko, Pellegri and Giroud supposed to make us title contenders this season?

The reason why I mentioned Tonali was to show how desperate this ownership is to save every penny possible. We're cheapskates. It hurts to say, but it is what it is.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They wanted Faivre, but he pulled dumb shit and we have cooled on him. If he's a headcase, isn't it better to keep him away from our squad?

I want a CAM, a 6 month loan like we did for Meite. That's my big failure on Maldini so far. If he can't get a CB or another player that will improve the squad long-term, fine, I accept that argument.

But another CAM, for me, right now, is more important than a RW. Brahim is trying harder, but he's still not doing what he needs to do.
For me he's playing it a bit too safe for my liking. Would have wanted a long term CB this window, maybe paying a premium to get him would be worth it. I'd also love to get Belotti early. I think we have enough options to fill in at AM if Brahim doesn't catch up. He's been a lot better past few games though.

I'm not worried though, as long as we stay in the CL zone things are going to plan. A CB, RW, CF and a Kessie replacement and we're good to go. Botman, Belotti, Renato and Faivre. Summer 2022 transfer window.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
What's the situation on Adli? Are we bringing him here before the mercato closes?

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yes, I want to buy +30m players. How else are we expected to compete? I'm all for investing in promosing youngsters, but that has to be accompanied by a serious intention of strengthening the squad with sure fire-power. Were Messias, Bakayoko, Pellegri and Giroud supposed to make us title contenders this season?

The reason why I mentioned Tonali was to show how desperate this ownership is to save every penny possible. We're cheapskates. It hurts to say, but it is what it is.
Messias, Bakayoko, Pellegri and Giroud are squad players. Last year when we played Juve they brought on 200m off the bench and won the game. We brought on Dani Malda and his primavera buddies.

You don't build a whole squad in one season. Maldini inherited a dumpster fire and only now do we see a functional squad. You don't build a 24 man squad with exclusively 30m players.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

What's wrong with being cheap? It's a business. Who cares?

DOB

Banned
Reaction score

@serieAnews_com
let him go to juventus. he will fail there and realize he was only good here and cry.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
It's unrealistic to go from mid-table for almost a decade to Scudetto winner and CL contender. Things just don't work that way and you're setting yourself up for disappointment. Look at how long it took Manchester City to get to to this level. They got wealthy owners from 2007 and current wealth doesn't even close to ours, supported not only by their owners but also the league revenue.

Our policy will most likely be to buy young prospective talents up to 30-40m max, for guys like Tomori/Tonali, etc. and tbh I even like it this way, as you get to witness the growth of the player. This year we have a small chance at the title, which took a huge blow coz of the injuries. Next year we'll be among the favorites and the year after that I expect us to cruise to 1st. In 4-5 years we will be a powerhouse and then start spending big on the few gaps we will have by that time, same as Liverpool did.

Management is doing everything right. If you're upset, it's 100% your fault. Please understand that and stop crying like a little baby :)
It was 100p realistic to win the scudetto this year. actually the biggest opportunity we have had since 2012/13 season.

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Negotiation in progress, player would prefer to return to Spain but Giampaolo pushes. Good relationships can foster a successful negotiation

Longo
(on Casti)

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
It was 100p realistic to win the scudetto this year. actually the biggest opportunity we have had since 2012/13 season.
Should've overhauled the medical and fitness teams in the summer, even with the squad we have, we'd have had a much better chance.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score

• LOL
Reactions: brk

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
BRO.
WE WUZ KANGZ.
FIRST place. Just a couple months ago.
It's not impossible or even that much of a stretch. We just need to reinforce a tiny bit and hold the line

The way you guys talk about the scudetto it truly fascinating.
You're sitting right next to the girl and she has no panties and her parents are out for the weekend...and you're gathering up the courage to ask her out to the movies next week :fp:

This place would send me crazy
Mte!
Acting like juve are still dominating and that napoli are coached by sarri.
Inter under conte would have been unreachable, but luckily for us that bald fraud left them quickly. And yet we did not take advantage of such an opportunity

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
And yet we did not take advantage of such an opportunity
Yes, Qaas. Exactly. It's your fault. You did nothing to change the situation when we had a chance both last and now this season. If you want to complain about everything, you have to step up and do your part :head::head::head:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule