The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Brahim Diaz to MilanTV:

On the squad: “I think we have a lot of strength, the team is working day by day to improve. As I said: we are a very united group. The coach is fundamental for us and we are working to improve day after day, both in the match and during training, to try to raise the level; that’s what we need and we have the qualities to do it.”

What relationship do you have with Mr. Pioli? “I am very grateful to the coach, he is an important person for my career. He is making me a better player and a better person, we have a great relationship on and off the pitch. Pioli is a great coach and gives very good advice to improve myself and the team.”

Saturday will be the derby against Inter: “We are thinking about the derby. As always, we want to win every match: we are Milan, the derby is super important for us and for our fans. But we work day after day and we will give the maximum.”

Against Juve, Milan failed to achieve the desired result. How will the team overcome this moment? “Juve didn’t have a shot on goal and we only missed a goal to win the game, but we deserved more. We have a great team and an excellent quality: I think it’s time to bring him out to show. that we can fight until the end for the top of the table.”

The Milan fans proved once again to be very close to the team: “There are no words to describe what they represent, they are always with us and support us every moment. We have to sweat every drop of blood to fight and win games. I have to work hard to demonstrate my talent, as I have done until now, making the fans happy for the victories we will get.”

Levi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Kakà, Nesta, Rui Costa, Gattuso.
Strange he doesn't comment about how fucking useless he is.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
I feel like dusan is going to be shite for juve.
me too. and i'm not of the mindset of wishing rivals' signings to fail. not envious or jealous of such transfers...i actually like them to continue that way.

but how many (% wise) of these overpriced transfers succeed, 10-20% ? ...it's seems like collective stupidity, year after year, these deals don't pan out. but people are still doing it.

we'll see it in 2 seasons

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Strange he doesn't comment about how fucking useless he is.
Brahim Diaz admits he has been struggling after recovering from COVID and feels the responsibility for wearing No.10 at Milan.

The Spaniard had a great start to the season, collecting four goals and two assists in the opening nine games of the season.

He tested positive for COVID in October and failed to keep the same standards after recovering.

“It was tough, I spent 12 days at home and I had some symptoms,” the Spanish midfielder told SportMediaset.

However, I am not looking for excuses, I feel well and I am ready to return to my best form to help my team with goals and assists.

“I like to have leadership and responsibility. I am proud to play for Milan. I know that wearing No.10 brings pressure, but I have the personality to do it. I want to achieve great things with this shirt.”

The Rossoneri picked up a 0-0 draw against Juventus on Sunday and will face Inter after the break.

“There are many games left, we want to win the derby and we’ll do everything to do it. There are many clubs in the race for the title and we are among them, we’ll fight until the end.”

:lol: what else can he say to appease your anger?

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
:lol: what else can he say to appease your anger?
I have been very very very gentle on Diaz....no matter how much shit he's played for that very reason.
Covid affects ppl differently. Some ppl are 100% recovered and others undergo long term symptoms.
Then there are those who are physically healthy but get terrible brain fog for months afterwards.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Side note: Giampaolo finally got Sensi. Maybe we will finally see football the way it was meant to be played in his head

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score

I think he's a money hunger c**t but I almost feel bad for him to play under Allegri. There is no way he's gonna excellerate under Allegri. Speaking purely in a sportive sense, a coach like Gasperini at his Atalanta would turn him into a monster. The Fiorentina style was very designed for a CF to do well. A CF at Fiorentina and Atalanta really get serviced and lots of chances. I doubt it's gonna feel the same for him at Juventus. It wasn't like every chance at goal was an actual goal at Fiorentina. At Juve he must become really effective or their patience runs out quickly.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gotta give props to Fiorentina Though...selling an in form striker with 18 month (?) left on his contract, for that amount. this could be one of the greatest coup.
Im shocked they got that much for him. Commisso knows how to sell.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Im shocked they got that much for him. Commisso knows how to sell.
indeed...premier league interest helped greatly. i felt he'd get about 50-60m from EPL.
but more than the amount, it's who he got to pay that amount that surprises me the most (pleasantly though) +7M salary lol. just great !

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
I think he's a money hunger c**t but I almost feel bad for him to play under Allegri. There is no way he's gonna excellerate under Allegri. Speaking purely in a sportive sense, a coach like Gasperini at his Atalanta would turn him into a monster. The Fiorentina style was very designed for a CF to do well. A CF at Fiorentina and Atalanta really get serviced and lots of chances. I doubt it's gonna feel the same for him at Juventus. It wasn't like every chance at goal was an actual goal at Fiorentina. At Juve he must become really effective or their patience runs out quickly.
true, allegris focus on defending is killing their attackers... time will show if he will be wc or flop

funny how on this video sad small 7uve 'arena' looks like....
feels like stadium in africa/asia we played some coppa final a couple years ago :dlol:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

And here's leaf wanting someone who wants first team football on a consistent basis to wait a few years until Theo - speculatively - leaves the club to take his spot. Hm. :D

Note: He posted this on Twitter, then deleted it shortly after to post something else instead.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
:lol:

At least be honest about it like Qaas, some people out here going crazy day after day are going to lose their mind soon enough.
What do you mean by this?

ITx8.gif

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
It's a shame that Bellotti didn't play much under Juric's Torino side. I think he needs someone like Juric to add another dimension to his game which would be ideal if we could pick him up when his contract ends

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we haven't played Kerkez at all even after the way Ballo-Toure has performed defensively in some of the games, then I can only come to the conclusion that he is nowhere near ready and loan to smaller team would probably benefit him greatly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule