For primavera playing 16 year old DM Eletu
apparently we bough him last summer

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

barring surprises or last-minute opportunities, the entry market is closed

What market? :conf:

Not like we did anything except change an injured kid CF for another kid CF who will end up injured. Oh, and lost a promising Primavera kid for a capital gain but couldn't get rid of Samu so it meant nothing.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
After at least 4 shitty mercato's in a row... make it five.

Congrats morons, they're now seriously risking to lose revenue from CL just because they don't want to invest at least 20m (which is three times less than the money you can get from CL next season). :beer:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
The squad is good enough for 4th place. If we fail to do so it would be on Pioli. You can blame management for choosing such a conservative target for the season, or you could accept it.

If you feel the squad should be targeting 1st place this season then the failure is on the management for not giving Pioli a squad good enough to do that, but nobody ever said we’re going for the title this season. That was a hope, but never the plan.

I know you meant it as a joke but I still feel it’s an important distinction to understand.
Sure ...but I could make a bajillion excuses for Pioli like you guys make for management. Covid, injuries, refs etc.

To be be honest I rather make excuses for Pioli.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score

Congrats morons, they're now seriously risking to lose revenue from CL just because they don't want to invest at least 20m (which is three times less than the money you can get from CL next season). :beer:
Maldini would drive to another supermarket 10km away because the eggs are 50 cents cheaper there

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score

chill
juve is stronger, but we are still 2-3 with Napoli and right now hardly anyone can push us from top 4

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Guys, do you remember those 15 million (actually 13m after Messi ass loan) that were planned to be spent on the wing?

If that money was given for use to Maldini, that means that from FFP point of view, it was allowed to spend it this season... BUT IT'S FUCKING GONE. Elliott took that money back into their pockets. :lol:

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
forget signings in this mercato, we don't need them now.:head: stick to the plan and focus on summer respectively next season

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Guys, do you remember those 15 million (actually 13m after Messi ass loan) that were planned to be spent on the wing?

If that money was given for use to Maldini, that means that from FFP point of view, it was allowed to spend it this season... BUT IT'S FUCKING GONE. Elliott took that money back into their pockets. :lol:
Adli + Marko

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
forget signings in this mercato, we don't need them now.:head: stick to the plan and focus on summer respectively next season
chances of making any impactful signings went out the window once CL campaign was over

sadly the side is good enough already to compete in the league

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
primavera playing right now

FKReqeHX0AUaF_P
No Kerkez, no Chaka, no Roback, no Omoregbe. Boring lineup 👎🏻

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No Kerkez, no Chaka, no Roback, no Omoregbe. Boring lineup 👎🏻
Alesi looks promising
Although he is playing as mezzala. So not AM, nor DM, if he ever gets promoted to senior team, he will have to learn how to play on a different position

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Adli + Marko
Nah Adli was already bought, when they tried to bring Faivre in the last day or two. The two operations were separate, I think.

Even with Marko, you still have 9 million left. With only 9 million more, you could have bought Faivre.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I think Diaz, Saele, Messias, Giroud and Bennacer will perform in such a way in February that people will forget about the mercato.

Plenty of quality in the squad, we just need everyone to hit form and start performing.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Hitler would have gassed me first for telling him he needed to be more right wing :o
It's so ironic because it's plain as day who would be running the propaganda arm :lol:

I was going to make the joke previously but settled on Q / Kelly Anne.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
It's so ironic because it's plain as day who would be running the propaganda arm :lol:

I was going to make the joke previously but settled on Q / Kelly Anne.
Sam and BRK would have done the propaganda works for sure

Qaas: WTF WHY AM I being loaded into a train :eek: ?

BRK: What's wrong with trains? :lol: I take trains all the time

Samaldinho: I can't even with these spoiled R&B...we're loading you all up in trains for a better life but noooo our management (who make these same trains run on time) are apparently idiots :rolleyes: Do English trains run on time? Is the infrastructure in France on our level?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule