The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
apparently Lautaro might be handed a ban for spitting on Theo when he was walking off the pitch..i can really see it off the video but seems like he spat on him

Unprecedented jealousy...Hernandez celebrity is on another level in the Latin world. Argentine can only seethe

vendetta27

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bierhoff, Kaka', Tonali
Brazilian from Ajax. 21yo.

Wrong decision to search for him.. Now I want him here.. Hahaha..

He is like faster version of Suso, with magical left foot..

Do we have any rumor about him?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Give Martinez 4 games ban like Douglas Costa, who did the same .

Disgusting human being .

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Heh, actually it's very apt metaphor. That's basically what Lions do all day. Sit around recovering and only run around once in a while, mostly failing to do what they keep saying they always do.
IG / TV Lion vs Real Lion :D

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
For all of you mentioning Belotti...

High risk / medium reward type of situation. He pissed away his career at Torino.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The goalpost has been moved to bankruptcy, but I "backed down," lol what? If you can find a quote of me saying that Barca would become insolvent, I'll be happy. I'm not fucking Bluenine, who you guys slurped up with the phrase vulture fund, teams don't get sold off for parts. Don't worry, I'll wait.

I just think I made my point clear when Casual tried to be dismissive with fancy words he doesn't know the definition of, I don't think I need to keep going, especially because, well:

fbl-ita-seriea-ac-milan-udinese-12-320x212.jpg

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
The goalpost has been moved to bankruptcy, but I "backed down," lol what? If you can find a quote of me saying that Barca would become insolvent, I'll be happy. I'm not fucking Bluenine, who you guys slurped up with the phrase vulture fund, teams don't get sold off for parts. Don't worry, I'll wait.

I just think I made my point clear when Casual tried to be dismissive with fancy words he doesn't know the definition of, I don't think I need to keep going, especially because, well:

ohh how I wish I had the time and will to find the post where you used fancy words to be dismissive and referred to like seven different books and research papers you hadn't read yourself. Or the post where you basically called me a house nigg*r for wanting people to respect the culture and way of living of the country one moves to.

hypocrisy is strong with this one :proud:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Is it just me or is he overrated. Good player but nothing extraordinary the few games I’ve watched him. Verratti was much better at his age
Just you

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score

You got any more of those youtube videos?

Casualista ass raped you.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score

:lol:

Lmao. To think someone with so many opinions and diatribes about other clubs would actually pussy out this hard from making a few predictions.

I guess you're too scared to put numbers. I'll help you out. If your math is as bad as my English then let me make it binary choice for you. A yes or no will suffice.

You think barca is about to enter their banter zone and have their milan moment.

1) will barca qualify for champions league at least 3 times in the next 5 years ?

2) will barca drop to pot 4 in the next 5 years ?

3) will barca be refused entry into the champions league by uefa in any of the next 5 years ?

4) will barca drop out of top 10 revenue generating clubs in the next 5 years ?

5) will barca drop out of the top 10 most valuable clubs in next 5 years?

Also weren't you predicting the downfall of our rivals because of their finances and our ascendancy because of how we are managed?

Can you answer the following for me. Again yes or no will suffice.

1) will inter fail to score 85 points or more this season?

2) will inter drop out of the top 4 in the next 2 seasons?

3) will Juve spend more than 50 million on a single player in the summer transfer window?

4) will Juve drop out of the top 4 in the next 3 years ?

5) will milan finish above Juve and inter both at least 3 times over next 5 years ?

6) will Juve or inter be denied into uefa competitions because of their finances in the next 5 years if they qualify?

Don't worry this is just a book keeping exercise. I won't hold it against you if you get most of them wrong. :lol:

And don't worry about any semantics (I sure don't). Just answer the above and then we can match them with ur actual opinion and see how things turn out in the upcoming seasons.

Last edited:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Milan winning the derby was meant to be a good thing for this club, instead you're all being whiny little bitches harping on around the same dead horse topics. Shut the fuck up.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
He never said bankrupt - the terms used were "deep shit" and the like where the insinuation was that these teams (Juve, Barca, Inter) were going to be in deep financial trouble that they wouldnt be able to flourish and were guaranteed to be in a state like our banter years for quite some time.

Brk and/or Sam's prediction for Milan to be a legitimate CL threat is three years.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:lol:

Lmao. To think someone with so many opinions and diatribes about other clubs would actually pussy out this hard from making a few predictions.

I guess you're too scared to put numbers. I'll help you out. If your math is as bad as my English then let me make it binary choice for you. A yes or no will suffice.

You think barca is about to enter their banter zone and have their milan moment.

1) will barca qualify for champions league at least 3 times in the next 5 years ?

2) will barca drop to pot 4 in the next 5 years ?

3) will barca be refused entry into the champions league by uefa in any of the next 5 years ?

4) will barca drop out of top 10 revenue generating clubs in the next 5 years ?

5) will barca drop out of the top 10 most valuable clubs in next 5 years?

Also weren't you predicting the downfall of our rivals because of their finances and our ascendancy because of how we are managed?

Can you answer the following for me. Again yes or no will suffice.

1) will inter fail to score 85 points or more this season?

2) will inter drop out of the top 4 in the next 2 seasons?

3) will Juve spend more than 50 million on a single player in the summer transfer window?

4) will Juve drop out of the top 4 in the next 3 years ?

5) will milan finish above Juve and inter at least 3 times over next 5 years ?

6) will Juve or inter be denied into uefa competitions because of their finances in the next 5 years if they qualify?

Don't worry this is just a book keeping exercise. I won't hold it against you if you get most of them wrong. :lol:

And don't worry about any semantics (I sure don't). Just answer the above and then we can match them with ur actual opinion and see how things turn out in the upcoming seasons.
Oh this is easy.

Let's go with your Barca questions: 1) Yes. 2) No. (they can't [I think you know that, which is why you asked]) 3) No. 4) No. 5) No.

Now your Serie A questions: 1) No, more. 2) No. 3) Yes. 4) No. 5) Hm, I'll go with yes, since we've already finished above Juve once. 6) No.

Not hard at all, lol.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
He never said bankrupt - the terms used were "deep shit" and the like where the insinuation was that these teams (Juve, Barca, Inter) were going to be in deep financial trouble that they wouldnt be able to flourish and were guaranteed to be in a state like our banter years for quite some time.

Brk and/or Sam's prediction for Milan to be a legitimate CL threat is three years.
That's fine. Bankrupt or not bankrupt is irrelevant.

I just want him to define what their banter years will look like. Because if the answer to most of my questions is a no then it's gonna be any where close to our banter years. :lol:

Last edited:

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That's my expectation, don't saddle Brk with my bullshit, he's actually very nice and doesn't become an asshole over stupid shit, he likes to talk about finances and nice nerdy stuff, because he's a nice person, I'm the douche bag.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Pretty sure they neither bankrupt nor go to deep shit, atleast at the level of shit in our banter area ( 7 years w/o CL qualification)

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Milan winning the derby was meant to be a good thing for this club, instead you're all being whiny little bitches harping on around the same dead horse topics. Shut the fuck up.
Whenever there's fighting in the forum, we should change the topic and start talking about Kalulu.

His presence in any shape or form will bring peace, happiness and love.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I love this scene from the derby, Giroud just pushes him over like "get out of the way inter merda", gets up immediately like a 20year old, runs up the pitch and scores the 1-1.

Imagine if this ref would have had a moment like the ref in the Spezia game.

1644249284904.png

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
In that video, it really looks like Lautaro spat. I guess the quality isn't good enough. Does anyone know if the video evidence has to come from the broadcast in order to sanction a player? I realize that they can use mobile video to get fans for bad behavior, but I wonder if the grainy nature of the video makes it impossible to really tell? Is this Lautaro stuff coming up anywhere else besides in Milan circles?

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
In that video, it really looks like Lautaro spat. I guess the quality isn't good enough. Does anyone know if the video evidence has to come from the broadcast in order to sanction a player? I realize that they can use mobile video to get fans for bad behavior, but I wonder if the grainy nature of the video makes it impossible to really tell? Is this Lautaro stuff coming up anywhere else besides in Milan circles?
You can see some sort of projectile from his mouth area but it's really unclear. Could be anything but the direction and incident appear like he could've spat at Theo.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
imma go with a YES on this one :o

do not bookmark this post
Well props for being brave.
Oh this is easy.

Let's go with your Barca questions: 1) Yes. 2) No. (they can't [I think you know that, which is why you asked]) 3) No. 4) No. 5) No.

Now your Serie A questions: 1) No, more. 2) No. 3) Yes. 4) No. 5) Hm, I'll go with yes, since we've already finished above Juve once. 6) No.

Not hard at all, lol.
See that wasn't hard.

Now let it sink in.

All of that happened to Milan during their banter era and more. :lol:

So no. Their perceived fall will be nothing like ours.

Same goes for the serie A predictions.

Now match your opinion with your predictions. (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.