Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Looks like Botman is creaming over Maldini

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
So why is HGH banned?
He didn’t even use it as a high performance enhancing drug. + there are not clear evidence that HGH enhances physical performance

Udklip.PNG

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Actions that should result in permanent ban:

- Posting next season formations that have no new player at RW
- Making arguments that Saele’s workrate brings balance to the team, hence deferring the need to upgrade
- posting confusing stats about Messias that no one understands, hence deferring the need to upgrade
- posting long tactical pieces about how attacking our left wing is, which defends our RW impotence, hence deferring the need to upgrade
- claiming that DaPlan doesn’t want a right winger because spending 30m to replace our gem Kalulu is more important than buying a right winger

yes-
post more plss

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
I’m on board with ESL. This time it’s meritocracy based as well.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
You slurp on Messi so much, that you turned into Sam to do research to defend him? Damn.
oh yes and I will do it again.
Thats my cousin from my father side.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So Pioli has never beaten Spalletti. Not encouraging to hear going into Sunday lol.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan and Inter in Sesto San Giovanni? Mayor Di Stefano opens to Milan Inter Populous Stadium

Milan and Inter are reflecting on other possibilities for realizing the stadium project. There is no Segrate, given that the mayor of the municipality has already denied that there is a chance of seeing the work rise there: there is no interest.

Instead, there is Sesto San Giovanni. In the past, there was talk of building the new sports facility in the former Falck area. Yesterday the redevelopment works started in the area, which remained unused after the closure of the steelworks.

Mayor Roberto Di Stefano in an interview granted to the Libero newspaper said he was open to talking to Milan and Inter: "They just have to knock on my door, I'm not waiting for anything else. The municipal administration has given its availability. The space to build the plant is there and the times for the works would be much faster than in Milan ".

Di Stefano is very willing to host the work in Sesto San Giovanni: "But three of us need to agree - he adds - otherwise we'll stick to good intentions. We are ready".

The mayor rightly points out that in addition to the Municipality, the clubs and owners of the former Falck area must also agree to go through with the project: "The theme is the will of the two companies. At San Siro the intervention is carried out on public land, while in Sesto the land belongs to a private individual ".

We will see if Milan and Inter will be able to carry out the project at San Siro or if they decide to move. In this second scenario, the municipality of Sesto San Giovanni is a candidate to host the stadium.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score

drake-meme-116095769825kb1ts93a4.png

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
this whole sUpEr LeAgUe idea is such a joke :lol: they will fail again with this bullshit and of course cunts like agnelli and perez are behind the project

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So...the champions league?
No. It's an actual league format with points. And looks like England, Italy, and Spain have 10 spots in the league, with the other 10 spots going to other leagues. Same with the lower tier competition.

Super22

Wonderkid
Reaction score
Milan and Inter in Sesto San Giovanni? Mayor Di Stefano opens to Milan Inter Populous Stadium

Milan and Inter are reflecting on other possibilities for realizing the stadium project. There is no Segrate, given that the mayor of the municipality has already denied that there is a chance of seeing the work rise there: there is no interest.

Instead, there is Sesto San Giovanni. In the past, there was talk of building the new sports facility in the former Falck area. Yesterday the redevelopment works started in the area, which remained unused after the closure of the steelworks.

Mayor Roberto Di Stefano in an interview granted to the Libero newspaper said he was open to talking to Milan and Inter: "They just have to knock on my door, I'm not waiting for anything else. The municipal administration has given its availability. The space to build the plant is there and the times for the works would be much faster than in Milan ".

Di Stefano is very willing to host the work in Sesto San Giovanni: "But three of us need to agree - he adds - otherwise we'll stick to good intentions. We are ready".

The mayor rightly points out that in addition to the Municipality, the clubs and owners of the former Falck area must also agree to go through with the project: "The theme is the will of the two companies. At San Siro the intervention is carried out on public land, while in Sesto the land belongs to a private individual ".

We will see if Milan and Inter will be able to carry out the project at San Siro or if they decide to move. In this second scenario, the municipality of Sesto San Giovanni is a candidate to host the stadium.
why does it take so long to decide? Just build the new stadium already. The mayor probably waiting for Maldini to offer him bribe money.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
They’re going to use no Russia as a selling point for the super league, I guarantee it

:ibralol:

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score

So it's still not 100% on the stadium? I thought it was all decided?

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So it's still not 100% on the stadium? I thought it was all decided?
The city is dragging it's feet on the new stadium. Milan & Inter have looked at other areas outside the city.

Milano's mayor said in an interview a few days ago he's scared Milan & Inter will lose their patience & the city will be stuck with an empty San Siro.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The city is dragging it's feet on the new stadium. Milan & Inter have looked at other areas outside the city.

Milano's mayor said in an interview a few days ago he's scared Milan & Inter will lose their patience & the city will be stuck with an empty San Siro.

We're all about to loose our patience.

It takes forever to approve anything in Italy. It's insane.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Do you know how long Roma have been waiting for a permit to build a stadium? Exactly. That is what awaits us, as things stand.

Ffs this will not be completed even in 2037, let alone in 2027. :fp:

I don't know what the problem is with the Italians and their refusal to let the clubs progress. :rolleyes: This is in the interest of everyone, the club and the country... so what's the fucking problem?

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Good. There needs to be a valid alternative on the table or else they can keep delaying and delaying squeezing all the political juice out of it that they can. The threat has to be real and the clubs have to move forward with it or else it’s just an empty threat. I’m sure they’ll back down in the end, but if they don’t we can’t be held hostage.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score

He's fucking with both clubs for leverage, because the city obviously want to keep things as they are, even if it means strangling the soft power of the country.

He obviously wants something from the clubs. The whole reason we have Scaroni is to get these things done. I think the Italian authorities are willing to hold things hostage, but, I don't think they're prepared for good ole fashioned American ruthlessness with sports teams. They'll move the stadium to another neighborhood, fuck you, enjoy San Siro with no tenants.

I don't care what format of the CL or SL, I just want more money for Milan, and whatever helps us win more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule