The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Did they start to build the new stadium?
No. Also seems like the local politics in Milan have pushed Elliott to the breaking point and they're probably going to start forcing alternatives like going to Sesto and building there. I think once the threat of that option becomes real and not just empty threats, you'll see the local politicians suddenly changing their posture as they don't want to be stuck with maintaining San Siro or demolishing it with nothing to replace it with, and not getting any tax revenues from the project that could have been built there.

Altafini

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Why with the Paqueta hate :lol:

He's a good AM, in ligue 1
A regular in Brazil NT.

And I haven't put out any stats of Paqueta vs Adli.

Also you fit right in with the Maslow's
So you're suggesting we swap our dm for Paqueta...an am?when it's sure kessie will be leaving and we will need a dm to fill his spot....how realistic is that?. Also,dude flopped here...by your analogy,we should also go for piatek cause he's good now. I'm the type that don't go back to my vommit so it's a "No" for me and I'm sure that's the same response from the management. You can buy Paqueta as a player on your Acmilan team in any video game you play and jerk off Everytime he gave your team an assist or score a goal.

You said money is the least motivating factor according to Maslow if I read your comment correctly....if this is true then I'm an Antimaslow dawg. I wrote I'm ready to leave all I care about here behind because of money so it negates your Maslow theory.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Yeah it's weird. Seems like an entirely fictional push at this point, mainly just to rile people up against UEFA. Like that tweet that the new CL will give 10% less revenue to clubs. How on earth can they know this? Just random attacks with no real source or content. I'd just ignore it completely until someone actually says something from the group, like Agnelli or Perez.
Indeed, straight up propaganda.
The only way I see it, Super league legacy will be forcing uefa into making changes.
And I think that’s actually their goal.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Honestly the new SL format is better than the new UEFA format

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What format? How does it work exactly? I haven't seen anything other than some random declarations that 11 teams are in. In what?

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What format? How does it work exactly? I haven't seen anything other than some random declarations that 11 teams are in. In what?
I posted it a few days ago

It's pretty similar to the SL format (scrapping group stages and going for a league table) with more matches and less money

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score

If I'm not mistaken, he is the first Milan member to openly said something about scudetto, CMIIW

But boy, I'm not againts it

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
40 year old Ibra > 35 year old Messi

Ibra haters and Messi fanboys:

kermit.gif

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
He didn't directly say that Milan is going to win this etc

All I can remember:
1. He led a band of players for scudetto bonus showdown--> reported by media
2. He'll retire when he already won something
3. He wants this team to win something because he thinks the team deserves it (again, I dont remember he specifically said about this year scudetto)

Cmiiw

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Finally some insight into the Baka deal terms

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Man I want Christophe Galtier to be our next manager. How he’s still coaching minnows in Ligue 1 is beyond me

Crazy track record.. He did wonders at the three small clubs hes managed so far. Incredible

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I posted it a few days ago

It's pretty similar to the SL format (scrapping group stages and going for a league table) with more matches and less money
But that has so many unanswered questions. Does it replace the CL? Or the domestic league? Who owns the league? If owner clubs get demoted/don’t qualify what happens?

That’s my point, there’s nothing there because what was ‘announced’ didn’t make any sense that I doubt anything was agreed or is even being discussed. All smoke and mirrors.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
new uefa format is crap, if they didnt change from what was mentioned like 2 years ago - there is also one or two spots for teams with highest coefficient ranking that didnt manage to qualify to ucl
but thats what angelli created when being in decision group of uefa- so mix of ucl and soccerLeague (you know top team that is spending a lot cant afford not to be in ucl/soccerLeague)

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Did CR7's level drop this much at 35?
I thought France was farmer's league where he would score for fun?

A 34 year old R9 with 0 working knees + hypothyroidism was still scoring and embarrassing defenders.
cr7 level going down for long since realM, difference is position and style of playing
cr7 now is like cf who prefers to play as 2nd striker, shit workrate, waiting for finishing opportunities that team create for him

messi was always more creator than cf, his stats go down fast when changed club because now not all actions go by messi - so he has less assists and goals.

time of both of them passed, they just ride on the great past and occasionally something impressive but in real world they are more on minus than plus for clubs they are playing for.

point is its more acceptable in modern football to have one player in cf position that is running less like cr7 than player who prefer to be between attack and midfield with bad work rate.

there are still clubs were they could work prefect i think. imagine cr7 in attacked box with mcity squad behind him.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
fuck Messi

sulking cunt

Messi hater checking in.

I'm joining in too, fuck that diving whiny bitch. I never saw anything that special in Messi and the Ballon d'or trophies don't prove anything. It's obvious that in the last 10 years or so that trophy was not given on merit but just popularity or whatever shit, so it doesn't count for me. There were often other players who would've deserved it much more than CR7 or Messi.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
fuck all messi haters and especially FUCK MUGABE

Altafini

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Man I want Christophe Galtier to be our next manager. How he’s still coaching minnows in Ligue 1 is beyond me

Crazy track record.. He did wonders at the three small clubs hes managed so far. Incredible
"Small clubs"......it's possible that's what suite him best. He might get to a big club and suck. Football is mostly not 1 plus 1 arithmetic.

Last edited:

Altafini

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Why will someone hate Messi? Sometimes it's difficult to fathom how some people need to hate one player to show how much they love the other. C.Ronaldo is a great player,Messi is a great player,I love and respect them both. Anyone who shit on these guys definitely hate football or is lacking in knowledge as regards what the game entails.
This also apply to those whose their love for one player in our team make them hate another player in this same team. Like looking for every opportunity to diss Leao cause Rebic have not been doing so well lately. It's funny cause I love both players,they wear red and black and anytime they step on the field,they represent my beloved team... Acmilan.
By the way,I just got myself a bottle of whiskey for tonight's match.... we're raping those fuckers. Ripping Nipples off like O.Gs.

Last edited:

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
I really don't understand why people think Milan will go after Berardi

What is a comparable transfer Maldini has done?

Its always young with room to grow or older, experienced, and cheap
Giroud

ibra

Florenzi

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Forza Susan

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Yes we're going for oldies, but just when they're cheap. Berardi is 28yo from midtable club, no way that they'll spend 30m on him when you can find younger and more exciting talent like Leao for that money.

In four years, Leao will cost 100 million and will be in its prime. Berardi will be 32yo without great market value.

Actually that bitch is a passionate Merda fan, that’s the biggest reason I don’t want him here. Fek off.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
So he doesnt have longevity in his body , again so what ?
Some legends has it , some dont.
Messi is obviously a legend. Longevity isn't everything. Kakà and Dinho didn't last super long.

My point has always been that his true profile as a player has been inflated by his ability to excel as a Barcelona (and la Liga) player

Someone mentioned his 7 balon 'd ors. Well one of them came when he scored 0 fucking goals at world cup 2010. That actually makes my fucking point. The other thing is that because he's a truly fantastic player, there's a lot of places for him to HIDE.

For instance during the World Cup 2014 everyone was sucking him off when he scored 4 goals in the group stage (Bosnia, Iran, Nigeria), but somehow later on, especially in the finals it was that dastardly Higuain and Aguero who didn't do "their job" as strikers. R9 and Maradona got lots of assists too... could you imagine anyone but them getting the blame if Brazil/Argentina didn't succeed?

His decline isn't solely due to age. It's also down to him not fitting in the absolute best system for him and his skillet. Again, this doesn't make him shit. Sheva didn't do great at Chelsea etc.

However for me, he can't be the GOAT. especially when R9, CR7 and Maradona did it with any jersey they played with

Last edited:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Why will someone hate Messi? Sometimes it's difficult to phantom how some people need to hate one player to show how much they love the other. C.Ronaldo is a great player,Messi is a great player,I love and respect them both. Anyone who shit on these guys definitely hate football or is lacking in knowledge as regards what the game entails.
This also apply to those whose their love for one player in our team make them hate another player in this same team. Like looking for every opportunity to diss Leao cause Rebic have not been doing so well lately. It's funny cause I love both players,they wear red and black and anytime they step on the field,they represent my beloved team... Acmilan.
By the way,I just got myself a bottle of whiskey for tonight's match.... we're raping those fuckers. Ripping Nipples off like O.Gs.
Nobody actually hates Messi. Internet discussions tend to be framed in the most incendiary manner for effect. We are all guilty of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule