The Rumour Commode XXXV: Champions Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Who is doing that ?
Its about price tag solowly.
If Belotti was 30-40mil no one would have wanted him either.
But he is free while Berardi isnt.
Thats now but the trend Mario describes has been going on here for quite some time.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Adidas, Puma and Kappa are all much better. Nike would be my last pick if we're looking at it from an aesthetic standpoint
Some Nike stuff is great. The 1998 home and away Italy jerseys, for example.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
well, they saw something in the kid to spend the kind of money they did, so let’s give him time and see what happens.
I do. On the contrary i really excited to see what he can do if he already settled. Tbf, he made a few interesting movement, but in the end trying too much to forced a thing.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
Don't get your hopes up. Napoli will win this easily, and they'll do it in style and without any injuries or suspensions.
great prediction:proud:

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Pobega’s floor is a European champion squad player, then he will be a wonderful addition to the team. Otherwise, he can be sold for pure profit, or used to acquire some other talent in Italy.
The growth from his form with Spezia to his form with Torino has been pretty sharp. I thought that the amount of goals and assists he had for Spezia last year was just a happy accident. The fact he did it, again, in a different team, with different tactics, it shows that his forward runs and his attacking contributes are a feature to his game.

The huge, massive, million dollar question is: can Pobega make another step up here? I don't know. There's only one way to find out.

Super22

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I understand what you're saying... but we gotta go with Nike. Their whole range is so much better than the competition. And i think we'd sell more to neutral.fans

Oh... and dont forget ... we could have a chance of teaming up.with Jordan

Red and black with the jordan logo 😍

View attachment 2602

Mate thats a match made in heaven.

Its too good an opportunity to miss out on.

I also have a hidden agenda...i sell nike sportswear online 😆
What are you waiting for? Hurry up and give us the promo code for your online store. haha

Last edited:

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You can post serie a match comments in the relevant thread

Is this a formal warning? I find the central and "town square" like nature of the commode to be the most endearing element of this forum.

Rather than having disjointed and separated discussions, this centralized place provides the sort of community that gives RnB its unique character and charm.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Is this a formal warning? I find the central and "town square" like nature of the commode to be the most endearing element of this forum.

Rather than having disjointed and separated discussions, this centralized place provides the sort of community that gives RnB its unique character and charm.

you brought this upon yourselves

wanted more consistency and this is what you’ll get

don’t say I didn’t want y’all

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score

im-retired-retired.gif

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wes, as funny a joke that is, I think many of us would appreciate an actual answer as your gif notwithstanding, you still are a moderator. I do not want to be banned quite frankly, and I think some clear guidance would be helpful for us.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Wes, as funny a joke that is, I think many of us would appreciate an actual answer as your gif notwithstanding, you still are a moderator. I do not want to be banned quite frankly, and I think some clear guidance would be helpful for us.
Do not worry. I never banned on incidental things. Guidance comes over time and when seen as fit. Like I've just done to ask people to post in the italia football thread.

I agree(d) tho. The town hall meeting is a more appealing set up. But things change and we get more forum members who will contribute all over RnB.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
hope: serbian piatek 2.0
reality: serbian pellegri

More like GIroud 2.0
A back problem? Didn't Olivier have that earlier this season too?

Don't get your hopes up. Napoli will win this easily, and they'll do it in style and without any injuries or suspensions.
Osimhen and Rahmani suspended for their match at Atalanta after the International break, so....

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Do not worry. I never banned on incidental things. Guidance comes over time and when seen as fit. Like I've just done to ask people to post in the italia football thread.

I agree(d) tho. The town hall meeting is a more appealing set up. But things change and we get more forum members who will contribute all over RnB.
If that is the case, I do not think we should change the winning formula. New members have cited reading the commode, in particular, for why they wanted to join. I think the commode should stay as is.

milanazkals

Basketball player
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Van Bommel, Donnarumma, Alaba, Grealish
Is Scamacca part of #daplan? I hate it when he Adriano us. Very few strikers scored like that against our team. Let’s get him and let him do that to Inter and Juve instead. Forget Belotti. He scrub and getting old.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
If that is the case, I do not think we should change the winning formula. New members have cited reading the commode, in particular, for why they wanted to join. I think the commode should stay as is.
Do not worry. Not everything will change. Just some of it for now. Now back to topic who is gonna be our next CF.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

do you get what you are doing?

pushing us closer to the end of a cycle?

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Scamacca rumors are bullshit. Sassuolo want too much
We will get Origi if agree on salary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule