Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
That 4th kit is so awful I could see it confusing the opponents too.
Theo would be running down the left and the right back would be questioning his life decisions to chase a guy wearing this shit :proud:

boss85

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Boban, Weah, Nesta, Shevchenko, Kaka, Inzaghi
Milan-Atalanta tickets bought! Here's hoping it will be a scudetto celebration match. In any case, cannot wait. Forza Milan!

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Milan-Atalanta tickets bought! Here's hoping it will be a scudetto celebration match. In any case, cannot wait. Forza Milan!
good choice, sir

gonna be hell of a game

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
ya what’s up with this

i dont follow him.

is this a giroud type Maldini move?

injury prone?
still fast?
better than our current RW options?

He is undoubtedly talented but his motivation for club football looks to have passed. Spurs passing on him after the loan is a red flag.

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
I know we've been linked to Parisi and Cambiaso as deputy to Theo.
Perhaps Udogie could be another option. The youngest of the 3 at 19.
Recently said he thinks Theo is the best LB in the world.

All options could help fill the home grown quota.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Giroud
Leao SMS bale
Tonali bennacer
Theo tomori kalulu captain
MM

Easy wins

Saladin

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Asensio just has 1 year left on his contract. No team will offer 14 mil gross in a new contract. So with a lower salary he would just give up 1 year of his current Real salary. That can be made up with 2-3 mil signing bonus. Asensio for 18-20 mil seem interesting. For much more, doesn't make sense.

It seems that most of the young, fast, skillful wingers are left wingers / fwds like Noa Lang, Gouiri, Ekitike, Kvaratskhelia...... The right wingers seem to be either not so fast ( Berardi ), a bit old ( Di Maria ) or EPL flops like Pepe and Bergwijn. Who are the good, skillful right wingers. Maybe that Ismaila Sarr guy or CDK ( can play RW, AM or striker ). There are some rumors of Milan interested in the free transfer of Januzaj...

Not sure how much he can lower his salary, he is not a Milan fan enough to cut it even by half. So I won't bet my money on that one, although anything can happen :).

Talented RWs are out there for sure, just from the top of my head, I can mention Anthony, Conceicao offspring, Mbuku, Pino. Ismaila Sarr is a bit sloppy in front of the goal and gets too distracted in his dribbles, he wasted too many chances with Senegal vs Egypt, I didn't watch him much with his team though.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
View attachment 2892

This has been my favorite kit in recent memory

Would love to see something similar to this worn by an actually talented and impressive side

Puma please...
I always found this one pretty boring. Not a fan.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I know we've been linked to Parisi and Cambiaso as deputy to Theo.
Perhaps Udogie could be another option. The youngest of the 3 at 19.
Recently said he thinks Theo is the best LB in the world.

All options could help fill the home grown quota.
Also the Scottish LB from Bologna.

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bale is still a top top player.
No name really comes to mind, if I was to think of a better performer for their country.
Lewandowski has a better squad to work with and Bale has pushed his Wales to better achievements.

When he left Real Madrid for Spurs last year - he managed 16 goals in all competitions. (a goal every 104 mins)
If we only look at the EPL - He scored 11. (a goal every 83 mins).

I didn't watch enough of him at Spurs to know if he contributed defensively. I think we could afford to have this type of player for the games against any of the teams outside the top 6. Then against the big boys - we either drop him or make it clear he has to work his ass off.

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Also the Scottish LB from Bologna.
The time for him to accept being back up has passed now.
Newcastle are linked to him and teams of that quality would offer him a starting spot.
With the fact we need 4 players who came through an Italian youth team - I think it's smart we get an Italian as the deputy to Theo.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
He's gonna have to be super convincing considering Bale is on 14mil per season atm and I highly doubt we'd offer anything more then 5 or 6

18 exclusive holes should seal the deal. The current offerings at RW are still well over par compared to the Cannon.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
The time for him to accept being back up has passed now.
Newcastle are linked to him and teams of that quality would offer him a starting spot.
With the fact we need 4 players who came through an Italian youth team - I think it's smart we get an Italian as the deputy to Theo.
Also the fact that Bologna values him at around 15mil and Newcastle is willing to match the price..dont think we're gonna pay that much for a backup lb

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Bennacer-Tonali
Bale-De Ketelaere-Leao
Giroud

I'd even be happy with getting Bale and scrapping the plan to get Origi. With Bale and Rebic, plus Zlatan/Belotti.
We definitely need more goals in our attack next year and it's going to be very difficult for the management to find that with the strategy of going young and cheap. Even young and 20-30 mil is a big risk.

After watching this, I'm amazed by his level of finishing at Spurs last year.

bigboss1963

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
View attachment 2892

This has been my favorite kit in recent memory

Would love to see something similar to this worn by an actually talented and impressive side

Puma please...
Got an El Shaarawy version of this kit after his excellent season with us (I regret it now) and fell out of love with it quickly. Something about just didn't look right.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ludovic Blas looks awesome. I want to try and catch a game of his. Bale is a lazy bum who I don't want here unless he is paying us.

Scamacca, Blas, Adli, Pobega, Botman (Maldini better be right), Florenzi, Cambiaso/Parisi, Renato, Omar Marmoush, would be a 10/10 market.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule