AC Milan Tickets & Travel Information

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
I had to refresh for a couple of hours from our official site but managed to sneak in one ticket for the derby and for The Porto game aswell!! Tickets much cheaper there plus you can pick the exact seat.

Will be my 2nd derby and first champions league game ever omg been wanting to hear that CL anthem at San Siro for almost 20 years now!!

Anyone else gonna be on either of these matches pls hit me up!

Forzaaaa Milan!

Bro i wanna go to rhe derby but i dont have a CR card. I went 3years ago with tickets from viagogo but they were expensive as f. Id like to buy a ticket from the website if there are still spots availiable. Can you hit me up via pm? Cheers

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
i DM'd you Fabio. I used skrill for payment btw as my Cr. Card wasnt working either

Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm planning to go to Madrid on the 24.11 for the match against Athletico. Any idea where i can get informations to go into the away sector ?

Reaction score
Hello Milanisti!
I'm thinking of coming to the away game in Sassuolo from Turkey at May 22, last match of season. But i don't know anything about ticketing.
When should I take it? Where should I get it? Can I get a place in the away stand?

Reaction score
Buongiorno ragazzi!

Swede here who lived in Milano some years ago and life long milanisti. I was wondering if someone could send me a message regarding buying tickets and your rules in Italy right now (what is required? Standard green pass etc.). I am interested in watching Milan Vs Atalanta last home game 15 May, can someone provide some helpful information in how to get tickets?

Best regards,
IbraC

scarecrows

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Buongiorno ragazzi!

Swede here who lived in Milano some years ago and life long milanisti. I was wondering if someone could send me a message regarding buying tickets and your rules in Italy right now (what is required? Standard green pass etc.). I am interested in watching Milan Vs Atalanta last home game 15 May, can someone provide some helpful information in how to get tickets?

Best regards,
IbraC
Just bought them at the official site
shitty places but got the 12 Euro tickets so i can just cancel it if i cannot make it

Reaction score
Just bought them at the official site
shitty places but got the 12 Euro tickets so i can just cancel it if i cannot make it
Hey,

We were about to buy them but then decided no we want to sit on long side. Did you see if they released more tickets last Night? It was full when I saw yesterday.

Reaction score
Hi guys!

Today at 10 am was the start of the general public ticket sale for the derby on April 19th.
Unfortunately, I am still not able to buy tickets. The Website tells me that I need to order the Core Rossonero Card in order to complete my booking.

Is that true? Do I have to buy myself a CR Card (even though Sale to general public has already started?) or is this just a bug?

Thanks in advance and Forza Milan!

Attachments

• Bild 05.04.22 um 12.02.jpeg
    Bild 05.04.22 um 12.02.jpeg
    19.2 KB · Views: 8

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi guys!

Today at 10 am was the start of the general public ticket sale for the derby on April 19th.
Unfortunately, I am still not able to buy tickets. The Website tells me that I need to order the Core Rossonero Card in order to complete my booking.

Is that true? Do I have to buy myself a CR Card (even though Sale to general public has already started?) or is this just a bug?

Thanks in advance and Forza Milan!
I heard CR holders can get the tickets first.
Trust the website Elias. Don’t make any stupid decisions in which you lose your money.

Reaction score
Hi guys,

The official website states that ticekts are 'coming soon' for the Atlanta game at the San Siro next month. I did see some for sale on there briefly last week but it now says there aren't any left. I'm planning on going to my first Milan game (Atlanta at home) for my birthday so have no idea what the usual process is in these circumstances. Is it a sell-out or do they usually stagger the release of tickets and therefore more will be sold soon? Any help/advice would be much appreciated!

Forza Milan!

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

The official website states that ticekts are 'coming soon' for the Atlanta game at the San Siro next month. I did see some for sale on there briefly last week but it now says there aren't any left. I'm planning on going to my first Milan game (Atlanta at home) for my birthday so have no idea what the usual process is in these circumstances. Is it a sell-out or do they usually stagger the release of tickets and therefore more will be sold soon? Any help/advice would be much appreciated!

Forza Milan!
In the past, I have seen some more tickets released closer to the game. That may happen again. From what I recall, they were in the more expensive section and the seats may not have been adjacent to one another. The tickets for the Atalanta game were quickly swooped up because of how cheap they were, so maybe the price won’t be bad if seats are released again.

Apart from that, try your luck with viagogo. Expensive but they may have some tickets.

I did have one issue: I wasn’t able to get a confirmation text on my phone through the official site. Without that, I was unable to proceed to the ticket purchase options. But maybe that’s a problem for certain countries. I am in Canada. Not a big deal either way because I wasn’t certain of going this year.

Anyway, good luck!

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Just FYI - if I understood everything correctly regarding COVID-rules to be able to enter the stadium. 6 (or 9) months since your second dose, 6 months since you've recovered from COVID or if you've have had a 3rd vaccine dose. Ofc you'd need to be able to prove all this in an official way.

I had my second dose in early august last year so I panicked and got my 3rd dose. Don't know how hard they enforce this, but I don't wanna stand there with my dick in my had :lol:

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Does anyone have problems with the Ticket site on official Ac Milan website? Mine is not working either on PC or APP for days.

boss85

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Boban, Weah, Nesta, Shevchenko, Kaka, Inzaghi
Hi guys,

Forza Milan!
It is not unusual that they release new tickets at a later stage and even a few days before the game. so just keep checking the official website regularly and be quick once there are tickets available. Good luck

rami1988

Primavera
Reaction score
Does my ticket have to match my ID in order to gain entry to a match? Or do you just have to scan the barcode? thank you

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Guys it's been a couple of years since I've been to San Siro and going for Atalanta game. Just a refresher for me-will I still need to take my passport still for the ground? Will I need my covid passport app? Will I need to wear a mask entering the stadium? Also anything else I will need to consider?

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi rami1988, I was at the San Siro last in 2018, so my info may not be current, but from what I recall, first you scan your ticket at the turnstiles. Then, you get in a line right outside the gate you’re supposed to enter. There, they may match your id with the ticket. My id was my Cuore Rossonero card that I had already validated, so I didn’t need anything else.

A few were recently at the game. They may be able to provide a bit more info both for you and theduck7.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Does my ticket have to match my ID in order to gain entry to a match? Or do you just have to scan the barcode? thank you
Yes your ticked have to match your ID.

I showed them my ticket only first, and they asked for my ID to check the name.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Guys it's been a couple of years since I've been to San Siro and going for Atalanta game. Just a refresher for me-will I still need to take my passport still for the ground? Will I need my covid passport app? Will I need to wear a mask entering the stadium? Also anything else I will need to consider?
Yes bring your ID.

Regarding COVID, 1st may (the day I was there) a lot of restrictions disappeared in Italy - among them the need for COVID pass in stadiums. They never checked me for a COVID pass and there was no need for masks.

Google "Italy Super green pass" and "Italy Green pass"

scarecrows

Milan Legend
Reaction score
anyone knows if Curva Sud organizes any prematch gathering?
like at Duomo or anywhere else?

I will be in other sector but it would be nice to be around the fiery fans for a while

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What’s the deal with the drinking ban? Strictly inside the stadium or is it surrounding areas ie the stalls outside also? (please say no). Please tell me places like the duomo and hotel bars etc I take it fine? Ridiculous question but just want to check

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Also any good places close by to watch inter as I’m guessing I’ll get nowhere near the subway?

scarecrows

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What’s the deal with the drinking ban? Strictly inside the stadium or is it surrounding areas ie the stalls outside also? (please say no). Please tell me places like the duomo and hotel bars etc I take it fine? Ridiculous question but just want to check
I think it's also in surrounding areas
That means we have to get drubk already at 2 PM before going to the stadium

What sector are your tickets?

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
you guys at the match better post pics and videos like MB did

Schedule