#RedTurdOut
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Savicevic, Massaro, Simone, Sheva, Kaka and Maldini
Pasta Allah ARABiatta would be a fitting commode name

ACMilanello

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
What is the consensus about Origi here? Friends who are Liverpool fans don't rate him at all, but I don't watch PL alot.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
this logo looks incredible...if you disagree youre lying
ac-milan-15-16-home-img1.jpg
Just look who are wearing it :lol:

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
What if I told you that Muslim as a religion doesn't have any definitive symbol?

The crescent moon belong to the ottoman empire. And I, as a Muslim, have zero feeling towards the crescent moon.

So I don't think the cross is comparable to a crescent moon.

I don't have any issue with the current symbol, tho.

But I guess, sooner or later, they will aim for a more neutral symbol. This is purely my opinion considering only the commercial aspect of the brand.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Carlo Pellagatti, who spoke on Radio 24 during Tutti Convocati, spoke about the negotiation between Investcorp and Elliott for the sale of Milan: "With Rangnick they told me to stay calm, when everyone gave it up, this time Elliott did not deny me Investcorp nor did it stop me. They told me that they will do things well, maybe with a little more margin. We will not be PSG, so to speak. "
Fecking boo!

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Just look who are wearing it :lol:
i bought 2 jerseys from that season but gave them both to my little brother..dammit :lol:
wild, the girl in your signature is fine with wearing it, i think st ambrose should be the permanent badge honestly

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I´d actually like it if they'd use the stylized devil for 2nd, 3rd and/or 4th kit, kinda like Roma uses the lupetto.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Since Elliott took over even our transfer news were top secret.. so i really doubt the details of the takeover/InvestCorp plans for future would be available to the press.. especially these football journalists.. I guess unless it is official, only news sources like Reuters or other reputed international news agencies alone should be trusted
This guy wud be great fun in WNT

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Homegrown fraud, cocaine addict, captain-crybaby, fraud, slow samurai
the samurai had some freakish medical condition, bulging eyes disease....how horrible. he was a great pro and would have been a legend for milan if he was healthy

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
i bought 2 jerseys from that season but gave them both to my little brother..dammit :lol:
wild, the girl in your signature is fine with wearing it, i think st ambrose should be the permanent badge honestly
I love it.
I just get if they wanna change & widen their commercial audience.
As the dude above said , Islam has no symbol.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Some weird shit happening when I try to upload that pic. Can't see it half the time... It's just not meant to :o

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
I like our current logo and want to keep it, but the second people start talking about the cross as some sort of "heritage" and "Christian identity" I roll my eyes so far back they get stuck. We've changed the logo many times before.
Oh ok. I did not follow the whole convo and these details. My post was mostly in response (support) to Wild’s comment about people and change.
But yeah, when it comes to political, religious reasons then it’ll logically make more noise…but again, in the end it’ll be ok. The noise will die down and life will go on.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
What's with this idiotic logo discussion? Fucking hell, people. Continue this and I'll start talking shit about your religions.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What's with this idiotic logo discussion? Fucking hell, people. Continue this and I'll start talking shit about your religions.
thank you mb...its an illegal discussion. the logo cannot ever be changed

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Season 5 and 6 are great wtf u on about
few episodes are great in there but if you are being honest its rehash and hurrying up to do nothing.
The first 4 seasons are just on another level.

how the hell did we get on the GoT???

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
I have to say - troll move or not some great stuff came out of this cross discussion.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
few episodes are great in there but if you are being honest its rehash and hurrying up to do nothing.

I mean s5 and s6 still had great episodes and twists. Cercei blowing up kinglanding episode alone is a masterpiece

They did fuck up the season finale tho.

Theres a new series now tho. About the dragons

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I just can't get over how badly they ended things. I realize that ending stories is the toughest part. But... my God.

They did such a bad job that the Star Wars people, who did a "whos line is it anyway" improv trilogy of movies without any planning, saw what the GOT guys did and took movies away from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule