• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Leao was commented by Pep few months ago. 4.5 mln sallary cap for top players/talents wont push us far. That needs to be changed.

Leao will be sold or something. This boy is not sugning a new deal. Hope Im wrong but... I dont think so.

Kilpin1899

Beginner
Reaction score
@NicoSchira
#ManchesterCity are really interested in Rafa Leao. Opened talks with his agent Jorge Mendes, but #ACMilan would not want to sell him and ask €70M at least. #Rossoneri have offered the contract extension until 2026 with an increase in salary (€4,5M/year).

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
Leao was commented by Pep few months ago. 4.5 mln sallary cap for top players/talents wont push us far. That needs to be changed.

Leao will be sold or something. This boy is not sugning a new deal. Hope Im wrong but... I dont think so.
pretty sure he won't extend his contract. i remember his comments a few months ago, weren't too optimistic. now with city in the race it's way more tough to tie him with us. maybe the lang rumours are legit after all

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Just hope we get compensated because lord knows we put up with some stinkers from him to get this version of him

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Even without mentioning the money, if you are an attacking player and Pep comes calling how can you say no? Pep has a history of developing world-class attacking talent, playing for him will change your career

Leao will turn into a Ballon d'Or level player with a year under Pep

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just hope we get compensated because lord knows we put up with some stinkers from him to get this version of him
100% the club will get a nice fee for him

Unlike Raiola, Mendes does his best to maintain club relations

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Even without mentioning the money, if you are an attacking player and Pep comes calling how can you say no? Pep has a history of developing world-class attacking talent, playing for him will change your career

Leao will turn into a Ballon d'Or level player with a year under Pep
Steroids, right

MKD_z0ki

Chosen One
Reaction score
According to Pietro Mazzara’s latest column for MilanNews, Milan fans should expect a ‘more aggressive strategy’ in the mercato compared to Elliott because it is the very nature of the two funds that differentiates their operations.

The Bahrain-based Investcorp are mainly involved in private equity while the American fund are more geared towards restructuring companies and reselling them to make a profit. The Singer family have done a tremendous job with to make them more sustainable and virtuous, so much so that they haven’t made any capital injections in the last 18 months.

At the end of 2021 in Bahrain the idea of an expansion into the sporting world from the Middle East was born, which means that Milan could be about to have an ‘impressive economic power’ behind them.

What transpires from circles close to Investcorp is that they want to win and wants to bring Milan back to the elite level, but also still following the path traced by Elliott in terms of sustainability. There will therefore be big expense, but not on the level of PSG and Manchester City.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Benzema
Mbappe - ??? - Salah

Do you seriously want our attack to be like this??

Berlusconi spoiled me as a youngster

Milan deserve the best there is in world football. And right now that trident would destroy any defence. Bappe alone is enough tbh. But adding Benzy and Salah.

OMG 😲

milanazkals

Basketball player
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Van Bommel, Donnarumma, Alaba, Grealish
Leao deserve the highest salary in the squad. Increasing that to 6M/yr to keep him is not so out of touch especially if we having an Arab money to fund it. my dude will be world class with more stamina and better attacking networks. You only can do so much with mediocre teammates.

vendetta27

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bierhoff, Kaka', Tonali
I don't think it is a good thing for Leao to move to Man City? They are chasing Haaland and Julian will also move there for next season.. And he will struggle with how Man City plays..

And who are the world class players that being nurtured by Pep? Jesus? Sterling? Foden? All great players, but not world class yet.. Even Grealish is struggling this season.. Maybe De Bruyne..

I think Klopp is better at nurturing player.. Mane, Salah, Virgil, Allison are all world class player.. Even Luis Dias is fastly becoming a regular there..

Anyway as long we get a nice payout I'm okay with that.. He is too inconsistent for us.. Hopefully the replacement can be more consistent..

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
For reference, I am Italian, was born right outside Milano, grew up in Milano and still have family there. In any case, Inter lost the "snake" in their new logo, while Juve lost anything that would identify them with Torino. Honestly, I do not see a problem in losing the cross as part of a "modernized" logo.

I'd say keep the cross. But make an alternative for the middle east market. Keeps both parties happy. Sure real madrid do something similar.

Last thing we should be doing is following the examples of juve or inter.

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
Why couldn't we keep the logo basically the same and just remove the horizontal line of the cross. Or make the cross into an A or something. I actually think it would be a good idea to get rid of it. The middle East is a huge market.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
p-357-acmilanaway1112.jpg

This is my favorite away kit.

[/IMG]

That was one of our better kits from the last decade. Easily top 3.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why couldn't we keep the logo basically the same and just remove the horizontal line of the cross. Or make the cross into an A or something. I actually think it would be a good idea to get rid of it. The middle East is a huge market.

Or just make a cross out of 2 swords

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

200.gif

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I was excited when opening the commode this morning and found out there are more than 600 new posts.. There must be a great exciting rumors going on during my sleep..

Turns out more than 400 of them was about the team logo..

No one even talking about the MN piece regarding the negotiation..

Some interesting points:
There were some MEA investor approaching Milan & Inter.. When both owners asked for 1B, Investcorp agree and the others backed down from Inter due to their financial problems..

Investcorp are seriously preparing to build the stadium without Inter, because they are not serious and have problem to provide some financial documents for the Government..

We will have more aggressive mercato than Elliot.. But they will continue the DaPlan..

Maldini and Massara are guaranteed to stay, while Gazidis future will remain to be seen..

Hopefully our Management and Scouting can continue like this.. Will be exciting looking what they can do with a little bit more budget for the DaPlan..

Personally, I will support if the new owner continue with the sustainability strategy.. I don't want us to ruin our wage structure in the future.. Hopefully we can get some smart transfer like Liverpool..

Anyway, good morning my fellow Milanisti.. Have a nice Monday!

5631c9247c4a72c99a972bc0a07c70b3.gif

Could we please move on from the logo discussion

Dumb question.of the day

Why doesn't anyone consider buying the San Siro. Like... its a part of history and before anyone says its not fit for purpose...it staged the 2016 UCL Final. I love this club to bits... but the main reason for my love was the stadium. Its a cathedral of world football and beyond. The atmosphere it generates is electric.

To think we're going to build a new one and inter get to keep the Siro for free breaks my heart man. FFS

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Leao deserve the highest salary in the squad. Increasing that to 6M/yr to keep him is not so out of touch especially if we having an Arab money to fund it. my dude will be world class with more stamina and better attacking networks. You only can do so much with mediocre teammates.
So more money = more stamina huh?

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Meh

Cant take a league serious where 99% of the league titles in the last 80 years have been won by 3 teams.

That being said. Puolis Milan has been on some mad runs over the last 2 years and they reminded me of that Milan side. Where basically i knew we weren't losing lol 😆

Its absolutely crazy

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sevilla are on 6 el victories... 1 more and wot? And that order irks me...

Italy, Spain, Germany, France, Eng, Ned, Por

Calm down with your inferiority complex

How u gonna rank the bundesfags and ligue ugh above England... infact England is higher than Spain where only 2 sides have ever won the UCL

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan are evaluating several options on the market and one of the departments they want to reinforce this summer is the attack. Ajax striker Sebastien Haller has appeared on their radar, a report claims.

Get him quick

Mofo was scoring a shit tonne in the ucl lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule