The Rumour Commode XXXVI - Mission Accomplished Edition

Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
So what's the difference with Karim Benzema?

Or Lewandowski?

On the contrary, I think Nunez made less tab-in goals compare to Benzema or Lewa

1) i dont think you get what tab in means if you think their goals are tab ins, especially benzema, when you score from difficult position, beating your man for the header doing 90 angel shots on the goal that not tab ins, tab in when your team mate dribble past his marker and give you ball on a silver plate and you dont even need to make an effort to get a goal.
2) both benzema and lewa being doing this consistantly for at least 10 - 12 years now, how long did he do this, 1 or 2 seasons ??
3) both players proved themselves on highest level on highest leagues, and in the national teams, he proved his worth in farmers league and yet not long enough to judge if he can repeat this again or not.
4) mayhe he will turn good, no one really knows, but from what i saw and from where he plays and with that price tag, i wont go for him.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
It’s a skill that can improve with experience.
General consensus is that Kalulu is improving, hasn’t reached his skill and is a beast in the making.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Funny times ahead:

1st: Our stadium will the Cattedrale. A cathedral for Diavolo. Owned by muslims, in Italy. Lol

2nd: Our future coach will be Klopp. And Origi will be a 3rd striker, sitting on the bench 😁

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
2a01e773e5d3e8a8105d87fe9f825c5d.jpg

when will it end?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Towards Lazio-Milan, Rebic is fully recovered for the match in Rome

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
Kalulu will be the best RB we had since Cafu. You will see.
That's not exactly a tough achievement.. post Cafu we had Oddo, old Zambrotta, De Sciglio, Dalot, Abate, Calabria etc.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
I would be thrilled if Yeremy Pino would be signed. That's a statement signing and huge improvement on the right. He will explode in the years to come. And if he doesn't, a young spanish RW is marketable so I'm not too worried for much devaluation.

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
GDS linking us with Haller...im not thrilled about him, might do well in serie a but dunno

As for RW we really need someone good..i like this pina kid, asensio/antony would be good too

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I would be thrilled if Yeremy Pino would be signed. That's a statement signing and huge improvement on the right. He will explode in the years to come. And if he doesn't, a young spanish RW is marketable so I'm not too worried for much devaluation.
How much he costs?

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score

Okay this Pino guy looks good hahaha

If we got Pino and Caqueret, we must add Noa Lang and Adeyemi to be able to fielding "Chibi" Eleven :

Adeyemi
Lang - Diaz - Pino
Bennacer - Caqueret

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
If we got Pino and Caqueret, we must add Noa Lang and Adeyemi to be able to fielding "Chibi" Eleven :

Adeyemi
Lang - Diaz - Pino
Bennacer - Caqueret
lol that trio of Lang-Diaz-Pino would get manhandled. my left thigh weighs more than them 3

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
my left thigh weighs more than them 3
Well now we know why Saelemaekers isn't performing... someone has been stealing and eating all his nuggets? Shameful.

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
Funny times ahead:

1st: Our stadium will the Cattedrale. A cathedral for Diavolo. Owned by muslims, in Italy. Lol

2nd: Our future coach will be Klopp. And Origi will be a 3rd striker, sitting on the bench 😁
Origi will come off bench when Klopp desperately needs a goal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule