The Rumour Commode XXXVI - Mission Accomplished Edition

Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
PSG is my most hated club ( even ahead of the EPL clubs, Juve & Inter ) and I am absolutely happy that Leonardo is their SD.. anyone who was a bit competent would have won them the CL.. in terms of incompetency in squad building, only Ed Woodward (Woodward can atleast redeem himself with all the big money sponsorships he had got for United) can match him. Even Mirabelli is better in my opinion.

I agree with the rest tho ;)

lol Conte to PSG?

That's exactly what they need

Ran the league for a decade so let's bring in another league merchant :lol:

You mean, he'll win another national league title with an even more superior team on paper compared to the rest of the league than usual, and then people will come here and say "that's why we need Conte, because unlike Pioli he wins you titles with his superior tactical flexebility"?

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Idk why youre mad. If anything that… player was outscoring Leao at the same age in a far worse team.

Leao is still a prospect promising player and he has to put in work like the rest of the team. He shouldn’t get special treatment . Pressing is not existing when he’s on.
Leao has outscored Suso and the season isn't even over. Leao is better than Suso in every possible way. I'm not mad, I'm confused, I never thought I'd see a comparison between the two.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
As some others already mentioned, for once we'll play before inter on sunday. Will be interesting to see if that changes anything. I think it's unfair that we somehow always played after inter, that's been going on for quite some time now. Either switch it every week or have the title contenders play at the same time. Do inter really have to get favoured everywhere? They already had a lot of controversial decisions going their way and then also the luxury of always playing first. We must not let these fuckers win the Scudetto.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Klopp on Origi after scoring in the derby on the weekend...

"“A player like him will never fail us because if he starts, he will explode wherever he goes. He is a world-class forward, he is a legend and will remain a legend forever."

Straight from the horses mouth and EXACTLY what I've been saying since day one...he will explode once he gets regular playing (and we upgrade the team accordingly).

CASE CLOSED.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
"“A player like him will never fail us because if he starts, he will explode wherever he goes. He is a world-class forward, he is a legend and will remain a legend forever."

Straight from the horses mouth and EXACTLY what I've been saying since day one...he will explode once he gets regular playing (and we upgrade the team accordingly).

CASE CLOSED.
Well why don't you play him more often then you German bitch? If he's not close to Firmino and Jota in the pecking order, he's not world class.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There's absolutely no chance anyone but Pioli wins coach of the year. Maybe Inzaghi if he wins the double, but Pioli has been magnificent this year. Had an incomplete squad that was built for 4th place and is challenging for the title.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Junior Messias scoring the Scudetto clinching goal.. that will be a story worth an Amazon Prime documentary
No, he had his moment in Madrid. The winning goal is Ibra's destiny.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There's absolutely no chance anyone but Pioli wins coach of the year. Maybe Inzaghi if he wins the double, but Pioli has been magnificent this year. Had an incomplete squad that was built for 4th place and is challenging for the title.
They'll screw him out of that, too.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Also, remember when I told fickle flaccid forum fool's (FFFF's) to go easy on Tonali because he's just 21yo but already shown WC potential on multiple occasions this season? :lol::fp:

Last edited:

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo

I agree with the rest tho ;)

Kessie was brilliant for 2 seasons.. Calhanoglu had 2 really good half seasons..

Piatek, Paqueta, Caldara, Castillejo were huge flops..

It was first exposure for Mirabelli.. Leonardo is the much hyped veteran..

So I consider Mirabelli as slightly ( by minute margins) better than Fraud Leanardo

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Honestly they could go that route. If their goal is to grow our brand and become one of the big boys theyll aim for marquee signings. Someone similar to Leo or Marotta can be better at handling big players where as Maldini and Massara might be rather inexperienced.
What in the actual fuck am I reading.

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Leao has outscored Suso and the season isn't even over. Leao is better than Suso in every possible way. I'm not mad, I'm confused, I never thought I'd see a comparison between the two.

You can learn to read between the lines. Think winger with no defensive duties who always gets fed the ball, and you might draw up a comparison. And if you consider they had similar goal contribution at 22/23 years old it makes even more ironic and comedic.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Well why don't you play him more often then you German bitch? If he's not close to Firmino and Jota in the pecking order, he's not world class.
The WC tag is debatable (personally I believe he has the potential although he hasn't received enough playing time to justify it). However, with Mane, Salah + Firmino all ahead of him in the pecking order it's understandable that he rides the bench most of the time. Still, I think he can become a beast here (similar to Tammy @ Roma) if he plays regularly and we upgrade the other forward positions.

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
No, he had his moment in Madrid. The winning goal is Ibra's destiny.
Hopefully vs Atalanta in front of Curva Sud

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You can learn to read between the lines. Think winger with no defensive duties who always gets fed the ball, and you might draw up a comparison. And if you consider they had similar goal contribution at 22/23 years old it makes even more ironic and comedic.
I don't usually compare 6'2" fleet-footed, world-class-level talent, who can glide past defenders with ease wielding his speed and technique with Henry-like elegance to short, slow, one-trick ponies who I celebrated when we sold.

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Leao's goal vs Fiorentina under Giampaolo.. Suso can't score that in his dream..
Maignan assisted Leao goal .. Suso will not get to the ball even if he chased it on a bicycle

• LOL
Reactions: brk

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Personally I give Inzaghi the edge after the Coppa result because he made the step up from a top 6 club to title contender seamlessly. Also, although he inherited a title winning squad, they lost the coach and key players like Hakimi + Lukaku with no dip in results which is impressive.

Pioli has also done very well with an incomplete squad although he's been here for a couple of seasons already so is familiar with the environment.

TAZIO.N

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I mean i didnt mention CL lmao, they did however make PSG and Juve huge brands in their respective leagues by moving big players through their clubs. This might be a path new ownership takes, thats all im saying.
Juventus is always a huge brands my friend.Remember Gianni Agnelli?Luciano Moggi?Marotta who?lulz...

PSG is back by Qatar money,Leonardo is just another employee of them.If our new owner get rid of Maldini,Leonardo might be losing his job because Al Khelaifi might hired Maldini to replace him lulz...

I got what you want to imply but you better find better example other than Marotta and Leonardo because I don't think they are the best SD,far from that.Maybe you are mentioning both of them because they are only "popular" SD you can think of?lulz...

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
What in the actual fuck am I reading.

Here let me break it down for you. Ofc Leo has burned his bridge with Milan. But a Director like, keyword like, Leo or Marotta could be preferred over Massara/Maldini by Investcorp. Where a director “like” Leo/Marotta would go for a player like Messi/Dybala, Massara/Maldini would rather go for the prospect younger player. Clearly signing a player like Dybala/Messi grows your brand, which could be a goal for the new owners. PSG Man U are shit teams by the have insane brands.

I swear theres a language barrier of text. Ofc i wouldnt prefer this to happen and i want MM to stay. Im just saying theres a possibility a new owner goes this direction.

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kessie was brilliant for 2 seasons.. Calhanoglu had 2 really good half seasons..

Piatek, Paqueta, Caldara, Castillejo were huge flops..

It was first exposure for Mirabelli.. Leonardo is the much hyped veteran..

So I consider Mirabelli as slightly ( by minute margins) better than Fraud Leanardo
Mirabelli is easily the most incompetent imbecile in that post hence he hasn’t had a job since

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Here let me break it down for you. Ofc Leo has burned his bridge with Milan. But a Director like, keyword like, Leo or Marotta could be preferred over Massara/Maldini by Investcorp. Where a director “like” Leo/Marotta would go for a player like Messi/Dybala, Massara/Maldini would rather go for the prospect younger player. Clearly signing a player like Dybala/Messi grows your brand, which could be a goal for the new owners. PSG Man U are shit teams by the have insane brands.

I swear theres a language barrier of text. Ofc i wouldnt prefer this to happen and i want MM to stay. Im just saying theres a possibility a new owner goes this direction.
You make a good point...however, based on the latest rumours, I have a feeling that Maldini was ALREADY going down the experienced player route this summer i.e. Origi, Jorginho + Dybala as he realises that experience is required rather than just focussing on youngsters.

Also, Maldini has played alongside the best players in history and was involved in the Higuain signing plus Massara has signed some top players for Roma i.e. Alisson, Pjanic + Nainggolan so already know what is required but have been limited to focussing on young players only due to Elliott's sporting philosophy and a limited budget (compared to other top clubs).

Therefore, I think they'll do just fine with a bigger budget and relaxed transfer policy because they've already proven they can deliver results working under strict conditions.

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Mirabelli is easily the most incompetent imbecile in that post hence he hasn’t had a job since
I too hate that guy.. but I hate Leonardo more

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Lol, wtf

Yeah, surely Maldini refused to get Benzema or Haaland and chose Pellegri/Lazetic because he's a pedo-SD and not because of our limited budget :fp: :lol:

MMM have proven they are smart and calculated and they will continue to be so with a 300m budget. If the right move is to spend and get Salah instead of Berardi/Antony/otheryoungRW, they will do so
Correct...Investcorp want smart money manager's like MMM looking after their investment not a reckless cowboy like Mirabellend or Leo who is paying two GOALKEEPER'S 12 net and managed to turn Messi into an average player for 40m :lol::fp:

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Both incredibly unlikeable. I think Mirabelli bothers me more however with just how incredibly deluded he is
Some of the most embarassing defeats I had to endure as a Milan fan came when Leo was our manager.. 1-0 defeats to Zurich at San Siro, 4-0 vs United, 4-0 vs Inter, 2-0 vs 9 man Inter.. i just hate that guy

Status
Not open for further replies.