• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
You have $5 to spend, which players from our past do you magically time travel and bring in to this current team?

$3: Baresi, Gullit, Van Basten, Kaka
$2: Seedorf, Donadoni, Boban, Ibra
$1: Prince, Pato, Oddo, Gilardino

Only seen Van Basten and Gullit in clips and recorded matches, but either one of them would shit on today's defenders.

Same with Kaka and Seedorf honestly.

Those 4 are easily in the top 10 smartest players of all time. Their positioning, reaction, movement, and vision combined is insane.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
__Qf2AjLwojIjJCLyojI0JCLiADMwEzLcZDMyUjMykTM4QTMvwFMvwFdi9FcwF2c3VmbvwVbvNmLn1Wa0dmLzdXZul2Lc9CX6MHc0RHaiojIsJye.jpg

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Just like with his tackling, Nesta’s slapping technique is world class.
Holds one side of the face while slapping the opposite side…so the energy doesn’t dissipate in the air. all the vibrations stay between the ears, directly reaching the brain.
The boy ain’t been the same since.

Last edited:

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just like with his tackling, Nesta’s slapping technique is world class.
Holds one side of the face while slapping the opposite side…so the energy doesn’t dissipate in the air. all the vibrations stay between the earn, directly reaching the brain.
The boy ain’t been the same since.
Lmbo so that’s why he is always falling down. Nesta slapped him stupid

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
yo earlier someone was talking about how Pioli will have to respond now that the bar is going to be raised to Scudetto contenders and making a deep CL run….

Like, the bar was set to finish top 4 this season. He’s already performing above the bar unless you think Maldini expected a Serie A title with Sael, Messias, and Diaz in attack. Maldini better be careful if he sets the bar too high, Pioli might win a treble and take the squad to Qatar just to fuck around and win a World Cup.

Pioli had me pulling my hair out a few times this season, but he’s leading Serie A with 4 to go and it took a referee deep dicking the likes of which this boy’s eyes haven’t seen since calciopoli for us not to have run away with the Scudetto already + advance in the toughest group in the CL.

Can we start calling him CalcioPioli if we win this title?

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He’s the “we have x at home” meme personified.

Honestly, I love Pippo so much that I even feel bad making fun of his brother, because I’m sure he loves him.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Did Pippo and Simone ever play together for Italy?

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
yo earlier someone was talking about how Pioli will have to respond now that the bar is going to be raised to Scudetto contenders and making a deep CL run….

New raised bar could mean trophies, Pioli doesnt have a history of those YET.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Am I weird that I don't actually want Nkunku? I just don't think he's what we need, at all.
Why weird? Fuck na.
I’m not on “want him” or “don’t want him” status as I don’t know him well. but in general I stay away from in form players, “flavor of the season” players. Especially with strikers.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think Renato + Adli + Diaz is more than enough for the CAM role, RW + the RAM/RW need to be addressed. Renato can play CAM while Adli adapts, and he can rotate with Bennacer and Tonali, so he’s a perfect fit IMO.

A little concerned about losing Kessie and not having an enforcer in the middle, maybe Krunic rises next year lol

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Am I weird that I don't actually want Nkunku? I just don't think he's what we need, at all.
He's pretty good. Wouldn't be the first supporting striker that scored a lot. Think Del Piero or even Shevchenko behind Crespo/Pippo/Gilardino

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
I think Renato + Adli + Diaz is more than enough for the CAM role, RW + the RAM/RW need to be addressed. Renato can play CAM while Adli adapts, and he can rotate with Bennacer and Tonali, so he’s a perfect fit IMO.

A little concerned about losing Kessie and not having an enforcer in the middle, maybe Krunic rises next year lol
I do think there will be an actual pure winger signing…one that can play on both sides.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He's pretty good. Wouldn't be the first supporting striker that scored a lot. Think Del Piero or even Shevchenko behind Crespo/Pippo/Gilardino
Not saying he's not a good player, but we don't play with a support striker, and haven't for a decade.

I want a ST, a RW (two would be best), and a CAM, even with Adli coming in, and I don't see Nkunku fitting in with how we play, at all.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Latest 538 simulation gives us 52% chance of scudetto. Both Milan clubs projected to reach 81 pts (basically expecting us to lose 1 and draw 1).
I can see the 52% probability part but where do you see the 81pts part on the website?

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
When I look at him I don’t know entirely where he’d fit in this team but he’s so insanely good that there’s no way we could pass him up if there was a chance.

He is a volume scorer, he plays in a system where he will have no problem fitting piolis press and tactics. And he’s just fucking good, he passes the eye test. CAM or striker idc really. I don’t think we’ll get him though.

I’m still asking for Gabriel Jesus and raphinha. They’d make our team scarier and the thing is, it wouldn’t take breaking the bank to get them. Very realistic signings.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not saying he's not a good player, but we don't play with a support striker, and haven't for a decade.

I want a ST, a RW (two would be best), and a CAM, even with Adli coming in, and I don't see Nkunku fitting in with how we play, at all.
I like someone in the mould of the way Rebic plays the position. Someone that creates chaos up front and actually opens up room for others to cut inside instead of clogging the middle the way Giroud does. Rebic is forever making that wide left run that just unhinged defenses.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Can he press and defend ?

Hes too good. Id even play him rw :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule