Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
Mahrez would be a dream in our squad.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
Modric off. Surprising change

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Poor @leaf. Pep would've choked if not for this bet.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if carlo pull a manu on city next week and benzema having a kaka 2007 season
huehuehue-huehue.gif

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Benz ran out of bullets and Vini also wasted two great chances so Madrid cant really blame anyone

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
RM played really well for 50M, Vini missed an absolute sitter (Leao> btw) and that Benzema header very early on. They had to take their chances against a vastly superior side and didn’t.

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Asensio doesn’t look like someone who would change the game (let’s see if this is a jinx)

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
English final in Champions League and in Premier League.
Real need to score fast.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Forget Mahrez, no way he's coming here after playing in the CL final regardless of his contract situation or the takeover :cry:

#BerardiWeCan

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Asensio doesn’t look like someone who would change the game (let’s see if this is a jinx)
Proving me right so far. He has been linked with us for RW. I don’t think he is the right player for us at this stage.

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
According to Carlo Pellegatti’s latest column for MilanNews, directors Paolo Maldini and Ricky Massara have made a ‘significant’ step forward towards signing the 24-year-old Portugal international.

That is because the amount of salary per year that Sanches is requesting through his agent Jorge Mendes has fallen to the parameters desired by the Milan management. The price tag has never been an issue and is somewhere in the range of €13-18m.

The hope is that the deal can be fully agreed in the coming days and weeks so Milan beat the competition to a player who can be a real difference maker in midfield.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we keep playing in a 4-2-3-1 formation next season, we surely can't rely on Adli and Diaz. I like Adli from what I've seen. He's a talented player, but we can't rely on him on CL-level and in high profile Serie A matches. Diaz isn't good enough right now and will probably never be good enough.

I don't think it's too far fetched that we might see a slight change in formation next season. Probably a 4-3-3 with more dynamic midfielders.
While I worry that Adli will need time, perhaps a Tonali-like gap year, I don't think it's impossible he hits the ground running. If we've won (and dominated) big Serie A matches with Brahim and Krunic, I don't think Adli will be a problem. In the CL? While the boys froze (initially) at Liverpool, against Atletico, they came out roaring. Each game in our group was a quarter-final level, and I think they did well for their first year.

Plus, Renato, if he does come, will add a huge dimension and flexibility to our game. I think we have shown 433 looks already, while I might not rate Brahim I am much more bullish on Adli. I think he's going to surprise people.

Even if we had just Adli there, with Brahim and Krunic to back him up, not even counting Renato, having an actual RW would fundamentally change the way teams play against us and the space would open up for us. RW has to be priority number 1, without question.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Pep stop , no need to kick Carlo more.
0-1 is enough , in fact i wouldnt mind letting him score 1-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.