Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
can everyone stop with this whole “generational” talent nonsense for Donnarumma

Guy was on high salary with us for 2 years and didn’t fix any of his short comings (judging from his errors this year, he still hasn’t)

How the fuxk is that generational?

Maignan has shown more this season than Donnarumma has ever shown for us. Only reason we pay that money to Donnarumma was out ofn loyalty but he took a piss on that and did us a favor and we upgraded and cut cost at the same time.

Only delusional Inda fans thinks that would slow us down
because he was playing in serie a at 16 years old

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Right now I wouldn't get Botman. I'd aim for either another veteran, or a young back up with high potential. Tomori/Kalulu have been way too good, use Botman money on a star winger
As much as I like them, they are not strong enough in the air. If we play Salernitana 10 times per season, Djuric will win 100+ aerials against them. We need a big and strong CB (Botman) to handle such CFs. And Pioli will have the chance to rotate them based on the opponent. If we are up against fast and small strikers (Lautaro, Raspadori) he will select Tomori-Kalulu, if we are up against big strikers (Djuric, Scamacca) we would need Tomori-Botman. Kjaer as an emergency option is also great.

whiskey

defensiveart
Reaction score
Exciting old article 15/4/2021

Liverpool, TFC: RedBird invests and refines its "multi-club" strategy

After six long months of negotiations, RedBird, majority shareholder of TFC, has just acquired nearly 11% of Fenway Sports Group (FSG), in particular owner of Liverpool FC, for around 630 million euros. In addition, LeBron James , a big name in basketball who already owned 2% of Fenway's capital, increased his stake in the group.

According to the Liverpool Echo , this investment should allow FSG to give themselves some breathing space, while the Covid-19 pandemic and the absence of ticketing revenue have seen the Reds lose around 140 million euros from revenues last year – and the losses are expected to continue. It should also help the American owner to finance the expansion of the Anfield stadium.

In the short term, there is therefore no indication that this new investment by Gerry Cardinale , the boss of RedBird, will impact the TFC. But Liverpool supporters have not failed to wonder about the future strategy of their owner FSG, who is having a difficult year with the English team, both financially and sportingly.

THE TFC AT THE HEART OF A "MULTICLUBS" STRATEGY

And for good reason: in the press release announcing this agreement with RedBird, FSG announces that it is preparing a new global strategy with Gerry Cardinale, assuring that they will " develop opportunities for strategic acquisitions in sport, including team acquisitions ". More specifically, the association between FSG and Cardinale confirms the intention of the owner of the TFC to build a "multi-club" strategy, on a model similar to that of Red Bull with Leipzig, or even the City Football Group with Manchester City (and the ESTAC since September).

Still according to the Liverpool Echo , Gerry Cardinale would even be " particularly in love " with such a strategy. One of his associates within RedBird, Alec Scheiner , even explained a few weeks ago, during an interview, their desire to build the "RedBird FC", namely a set of a few clubs which would " feed " and work whole. The Tèf would then, for sure, be at the heart of this agglomeration of clubs, and could possibly provide Liverpool with young talents. A scenario all the more plausible as Brexit has tightened the regulations on the recruitment of young players in England.

THE “REDBIRD FC” BEFORE THE TFC

RedBird has a fairly clear idea of the situation of European football clubs. Between 2016 and 2020, before setting its sights on the TFC, the New York investment fund had analyzed no less than 80 clubs, in nine countries and 13 different championships. According to the American media Bloomberg , he is now eyeing German football, which is currently opening up to investors after having long favored the control of clubs by their supporters. Two clubs are even cited as potential targets: SC Paderborn 07, in the German second division, and Eintracht Frankfurt, on track to qualify for the Champions League.

At the TFC, the internal recruitment of reputable and experienced people in the world of football, like Damien Comolli or Olivier Jaubert , seems to go in the direction of this multi-club strategy. Some of the people hired since this summer within the club consider themselves above all invested in a global RedBird project. The TFC would be a stage for them, a springboard, with the idea of integrating in the medium or long term the larger structure that RedBird is about to build.

Uncertainty remains as to the timing of future acquisitions of other clubs by RedBird (due to the toughness of this type of negotiation, sporting hazards, slowdowns due to Covid, etc.) and as to the respective roles of TFC and Liverpool in this famous "RedBird FC" about to be formed. Today, in any case, it seems certain that Tèf is the first stone of a multi-club project, which will be structured in the years to come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Storkness

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Random Question: is it possible to change username? Or must you create a new account? I don’t feel right having the name of one of our legends.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Right now I wouldn't get Botman. I'd aim for either another veteran, or a young back up with high potential. Tomori/Kalulu have been way too good, use Botman money on a star winger
Dont agree,botman will add many things,watched him against monaco and i saw why maldini wants him,tomori botman partnership will be great ,but i would play kalulu as rb.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
Random Question: is it possible to change username? Or must you create a new account? I don’t feel right having the name of one of our legends.

Only once in a blue moon can you put in a request with @AC_Wesley, but you'll have to perform a crazy act on video for us all to see to make it happen.

Storkness

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Only once in a blue moon can you put in a request with @AC_Wesley, but you'll have to perform a crazy act on video for us all to see to make it happen.
Define crazy so I can come up with appropriate attempt

I hade the week off from work so I have some time on my hands

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
As reported by today’s edition of ********** (via MilanNews), RedBird have matched Investcorp’s offer of €1.1bn after initially coming in lower. Furthermore, as an added bonus, none of the €1.1bn will be financed by a loan.
Looks like RedBird is now on pole

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
Pretty sure sheva won’t feel bad :)

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They want to keep Lautaro and pair him with dybala (sancez and vidal ll release bunch of wages).
Bremer might be loan with obligation to buy and torino s interested in some of their players. Apparently he has personal agrement with them. They have bunch of players who they plan to sell from de vrij to pinamonti.
Its stupid to underrate competition.

What acting? To move on from what?? Literally read article saying Pioli wants to keep mesias. Sure keep him as bench option, i say.
Not underrating. But they’re not going to be stronger next year. And they’re weaker this year than last year. They need to make a profit from sales, they won’t just release Vidal and Sanchez and call it a day. They’ll sell one or more from Bastoni, Lautaro or De Vrij. It’s inevitable.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
I'm already stressed the fuck out for the Atalanta game.
Enjoy the week and read the forum
- A win is a comment multiplier

A few weeks ago when we were suffering the thread was moving at a snail's pace - ever since the wins and buyout talk its lightspeed

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
As much as I like them, they are not strong enough in the air. If we play Salernitana 10 times per season, Djuric will win 100+ aerials against them. We need a big and strong CB (Botman) to handle such CFs. And Pioli will have the chance to rotate them based on the opponent. If we are up against fast and small strikers (Lautaro, Raspadori) he will select Tomori-Kalulu, if we are up against big strikers (Djuric, Scamacca) we would need Tomori-Botman. Kjaer as an emergency option is also great.
This music to my ears.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Looks like RedBird is now on pole
Our curva and supporters better be prepare to not attend every Milan games if suddenly many of our star player going to Liverpool with fishy scheme until they change owner again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule