The Rumour Commode XXXVI - Mission Accomplished Edition

Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Saele is the most water carrier type of our wingers, is almost always available (not injury prone) and can play on both sides. I don't want to see him as a starter next season but imo for depth he makes a ton of sense.
If he is kept he should just be an all rounder for the 3 positions behind the striker but not as a first choice off the bench for the right wing. He is an ok player when he plays well but I honestly wish we would bring in 2 fast right wingers. Basically the RW equivalent of what Leao/Rebic had been for us (until this season where Rebic is either always injured or out of form). I would also bring a starting AM as well.

The thing with making a deep run in Europe is that your first choice of the bench has to be players that you can start and expect victory against the likes of Man City, Liverpool, Madrid, Barca, Bayern etc not fodders or near fodders who have been mediocre against weak Serie A teams

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Is it just me or does Dybala play as if he's wearing boots a size too big?

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If he is kept he should just be an all rounder for the 3 positions behind the striker but not as a first choice off the bench for the right wing. He is an ok player when he plays well but I honestly wish we would bring in 2 fast right wingers. Basically the RW equivalent of what Leao/Rebic had been for us (until this season where Rebic is either always injured or out of form). I would also bring a starting AM as well.

The thing with making a deep run in Europe is that your first choice of the bench has to be players that you can start and expect victory against the likes of Man City, Liverpool, Madrid, Barca, Bayern etc not fodders or near fodders who have been mediocre against weak Serie A teams
If Origi comes he can be first sub (together with Rebic) for the wings and CF. If we get a starting CF at least ...

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
If we win the Scudetto there is a nice little bonus. Inter will move to pot 3 for the CL draws. Good stuff.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Time for our filthy rich Arabs to finally show up and stop fucking around. 🫣
They are gone, they want to leverage the club to finance 400m loan. If they are having problem raising funds to buy the club then how are they going to run it.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Haaland to City with Alvarez too means Jesus has even less space, good opportunity. I hope we can put the work in for him and not let him go to fucking arsenal or something.

Side note as I don’t think we’ll be in for him but that also means Foden is even more likely to dip into mahrez’s minutes. Id guess one of sterling or Mahrez could leave this summer.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Haaland to City with Alvarez too means Jesus has even less space, good opportunity. I hope we can put the work in for him and not let him go to fucking arsenal or something.

Side note as I don’t think we’ll be in for him but that also means Foden is even more likely to dip into mahrez’s minutes. Id guess one of sterling or Mahrez could leave this summer.
Yeah I think at least two of mahrez/sterling/jesus/grealish are gone this summer, my bet is the latter two + possibly sterling

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They are gone, they want to leverage the club to finance 400m loan. If they are having problem raising funds to buy the club then how are they going to run it.
If they want to get a 400m loan that doesn't mean they can't raise the funds.

ForzaMilan2

Milan fan since the 60's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
When I was young, Rivera. Many more since then.
can everyone (towards the Inda fan post in case it wasn't clear) stop with this whole “generational” talent nonsense for Donnarumma

Guy was on high salary with us for 2 years and didn’t fix any of his short comings (judging from his errors this year, he still hasn’t)

How the fuxk is that generational?

Maignan has shown more this season than Donnarumma has ever shown for us. Only reason we pay that money to Donnarumma was out ofn loyalty but he took a piss on that and did us a favor and we upgraded and cut cost at the same time.

Only delusional Inda fans would think that the clown leaving would slow us down
Sadly a lot of Milan fans felt the same way. Perhaps not this site. I remember having to argue last summer with someone that claimed Dolla leaving would cost us at least a dozen points. Yup, generational talent my a**.

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see if we end up signing him.

The fact that he is a fan and would bleed for this shirt is certainly a positive factor. I don't feel confident that he'd be an ace forward in the CL, but his attributes make him a very good fit for our style of play. I'd like to sign him, but not as the presumed starter for the next four years. I think him rotating with Giroud/Origi while playing the most games could be an interesting mix and then put off the big CF investment for another year. He certainly ticks a lot of boxes.

I will be very happy for you if he arrives, and a little excited myself.
Giroud and Origi I think would be nice rotation options. Signing a third player who doesn’t guarantee a leap in quality wouldn’t really do much in my opinion in terms of lifting the overall level of the squad. I always looked at Origi and Belotti as either/or.

It’s time we invested in a serious striker. Our cycle won’t begin next year. Or in two years time. Or in 3 years time when our young players mature.

It has already begun. It’s time to strengthen accordingly

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Haaland to City official.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Giroud and Origi I think would be nice rotation options. Signing a third player who doesn’t guarantee a leap in Wu mitt wouldn’t really do much in my opinion, I always looked at Origi and Belotti as either/or.

It’s time we invested in a serious striker. Our cycle won’t begin next year. Or in two years time. Or in 3 years time when our young players mature.

It has already begun.
Depends on the funds available. If we have it, sure. If not, I'd prioritize RW and get a hard working, modern, but unspectacular striker like Belotti on a free.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Depends on the funds available. If we have it, sure. If not, I'd prioritize RW and get a hard working, modern, but unspectacular striker like Belotti on a free.
I agree I'd rather take Belotti on a free and put the money toward a RW and CAM.

• Thumbs Up
Reactions: brk

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
Seeing how much better we looked with Krunic also reminded me about how much better we will be next season without Diaz

It’s incredible where we are with the holes that we have, the potential of this team if we enter next year with a complete squad is scary

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Haaland to City official.

alu60portable-team-shelter.jpg

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
If they want to get a 400m loan that doesn't mean they can't raise the funds.
It just means that their funds are illiquid, they probably need to sell some of their current holdings to free up the funds which isn’t always easy in the short term.

Status
Not open for further replies.