The Rumour Commode XXXVI - Mission Accomplished Edition

Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
There is a great possibility that we will become champions on Sunday. Inter will have a very difficult match against Calgiari, and if they lose, a draw against Atalanta is enough to Scudetto. Very possible scenario.
A more likely scenario is them drawing and us winning. Because we will win

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Better with Aquilani behind Matri tbh. Trip down the memory lane.

But honestly, I’d have De Bruyne behind a wood tbh. What a baller that man is.
We should have kept Aquilani. He was really good in the first half of the 11/12 season. Injuries unfortunately hampered the second half of his season.

Eastheaven

Primavera
Reaction score
Guys I just realised that this is Shinters first coppa victory in 11 years and this could be our first scudetto in 11 years which means if it all pans out we will beat inter in the super coppa, like we did in China. Its written in the stars my dudes
Also in that year it finished inter second, Napoli third, zebra fourth, Lazio fifth and roma 6th. Almost exactly the same as the table today.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Guys I just realised that this is Shinters first coppa victory in 11 years and this could be our first scudetto in 11 years which means if it all pans out we will beat inter in the super coppa, like we did in China. Its written in the stars my dudes
Hopefully no repeat of Pato's impersonation of a Chinese person 🙄

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
Option 1: Current team with Salah
Option 2: Current team with KDB
Option 3: Current team with Haaland

Assuming the deals already wrapped up happen (Botman/Origi/Renato), which would be your preference?

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
Also in that year it finished inter second, Napoli third, zebra fourth, Lazio fifth and roma 6th. Almost exactly the same as the table today.
Wasn't it Udinese 4th? Or you meant them as the Zebra? Juve finished 7th

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo

Assuming the deals already wrapped up happen (Botman/Origi/Renato), which would be your preference?
Option 1 Salah in case you meant Adli, Botman, Origi and Renato are signed

If it is just an addition to current team as it is , I am torn between Salah and KDB.
Krunic as AM with Salah RW vs KDB as AM with Messias as RW

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Carlo Pellegatti’s latest editorial for MilanNews confirms that the contracts of both the technical director Maldini and sporting director Massara are due to expire in 50 days, but there is very minimal risk of them walking away after that period.

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ligue 1 sides Nantes and Nice have strongly condemned chants sung by a section of Nice supporters that mocked late Argentine forward Emiliano Sala on Wednesday.

A section of Nice fans could be heard singing offensive and distasteful songs about former Nantes striker Sala during Nantes' 2-1 home league win.

Sala was a passenger in a plane that crashed in the English channel in January 2019 while en route to Cardiff from Nantes, having just days earlier signed for then-Premier League side Cardiff City.

The club said in a statement: "FC Nantes have discovered with horror the tenor of the songs of certain supporters of OGC Nice and can only strongly condemn such actions degrading the memory of Emiliano Sala.

"At the same time, FC Nantes would like to thank OGC Nice and its coach Christophe Galtier for their support and their firm condemnation of such remarks. FC Nantes as a whole supports Emiliano's family and loved ones."

Nice said in a statement: "OGC Nice condemns in the strongest terms the song about Emiliano Sala heard on Wednesday evening at the Allianz Riviera.

"The club does not recognize its values or those of the entire red and black family in this unthinkable and abject provocation of a minority of its supporters.

"OGC Nice sends its support to the family and loved ones of Emiliano Sala."

Last edited:

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score

Nothing screams banter era more than Urby as Trequartista
Atleast urby won the scudetto though. Id say Birsa or Taarabt is more fitting

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Screenshot-2022-05-11-at-15.45.55.jpg

*Insert - I'TS HAPPENING!.gif

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Romano says that we're evaluating wingers but like Berardi...I'm calling an exact replica of the Tonali deal right now i.e. 10m loan + 15-20m option/obligation.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Andy van der Meyde, former Ajax player, spoke exclusively to the microphones of MilanNews.it. Here are the questions and answers:

Andy, what is your opinion on Sven Botman?

"Ajax didn't want him, then he went to France where he showed good things. It must be said that it is not easy to play in the French league. But Sven is very strong and will now go to Milan. For the Rossoneri it is a good acquisition, the performance of recent years has shown Ajax that they were wrong about him. "

Why do you think he failed to make it to Ajax?

"It was difficult for him, as Ajax had a certain De Ligt. Botman, however, from a very young age proved to be an excellent defender. If Milan buys you, it means that you did well, there is a reason. Now he will play in Serie A, which in my opinion remains one of the most difficult and competitive leagues in the world ”.

by Alessandro Schiavone

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Option 1

--------------Oli-----------
leao----------brahim---------salah

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Option 2:

--------Oli---------
Leao-KDB-Sala(h)d

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
According to Corriere dello Sport on newsstands today, Milan are planning the purchase of the two Lille players Sven Botman and Renato Sanches. For both of them it would be necessary to set aside a treasure for the agreement with the French club even if the prices should be different. The Dutch defender, due to expire in 2025, may require more economic effort; for the Portuguese, whose contract with Lille will end in thirteen months, the agreement with the French should not be an insurmountable obstacle.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Probably KDB for longevity, with no strategic thinking probably Salah.
Haaland is good but also comes with a big injury question mark and low likability compared to high costs.

It was eithet Padre, or him......

I chose him, i begged for him....

But now i realize i'm a jon snow

I am glad that we have Pioli but in Spaletti´s defence, for being the second best team in the league for several years in the near past they haven't won much, at this point I think it is fair to say that it is not the coach.

Last edited:

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
According to Corriere dello Sport on newsstands today, Milan are planning the purchase of the two Lille players Sven Botman and Renato Sanches. For both of them it would be necessary to set aside a treasure for the agreement with the French club even if the prices should be different. The Dutch defender, due to expire in 2025, may require more economic effort; for the Portuguese, whose contract with Lille will end in thirteen months, the agreement with the French should not be an insurmountable obstacle.
This news is like Maroon 5's Payphone in 2012, it was replay once an hour in every single radio station

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
This news is like Maroon 5's Payphone in 2012, it was replay once an hour in every single radio station
Any and more steam is good news in my book, in regards to these two players.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score

KBD, he will carry this team alone.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score

--------------Origi-----------
Leao-------Renato---------SALAH

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score

KDB + Messias on the right seems very wrong

Haaland with Brahim + Messias can also be very wrong

So i'm choosing
Oli G
Leao-Brahim/Renato-Salah

rossonero23

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, gattuso, seedorf
billie bean?? he's a analytical cheap skate...never pays any of his players, gets rid of them for draft picks,

i dont want that weasel anywhere near magico milan!! get us the oil money!!!!

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
There is a die hard Messi fans and Pep fans talking passionately about them here while both has nothing to do with Milan is beyond me
Speaking of messi

0FC464CF-9C18-4137-92CC-CBDE6A8AC48C.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule