Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Only thing im worried about is playing at san siro 🤦🏼‍♂️ Imagine

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Giroud for the win.

DOB

Banned
Reaction score
Lies. Gtfo
It seems you may have not experienced tragedy in your life - which I hope you do not. But I have, and I get no pain from Milan because sports are ultimately not that important. I enjoy the team and have been supporting them for a long time and hope they shit stomp everyone, but dont get upset when they lose.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
It seems you may have not experienced tragedy in your life - which I hope you do not. But I have, and I get no pain from Milan because sports are ultimately not that important. I enjoy the team and have been supporting them for a long time and hope they shit stomp everyone, but dont get upset when they lose.
So just because you have experienced tragedy you are immune to being stressed abouy ur favourite club bottling the scudetto. To me it sounds as youre not that emotionally into iit. And thats ok.

But Dont feel so special bud we all experience tragedies and pain. Ur no special

DOB

Banned
Reaction score
So just because you have experienced tragedy you are immune to being stressed abouy ur favourite club bottling the scudetto. To me it sounds as youre not that emotionally into iit. And thats ok.

But Dont feel so special bud we all experience tragedies and pain. Ur no special
im saying it really isnt that important. there are other things in life: like touching boobs and vagina(or penis if you are into that).

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
im saying it really isnt that important. there are other things in life: like touching boobs and vagina(or penis if you are into that).
Nothing really is important apart from family and health if you look at it that way. Kinda makes life boring

DOB

Banned
Reaction score
Tell me about it buddy😂 careful tho its a dangerous game
i dont do drugs, nor do I drink very much anymore. I just want to move my family to Europe and chill out in the mountains, after this whole Russia thing calms down and Putin gets a bullet in his brain

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
i dont do drugs, nor do I drink very much anymore. I just want to move my family to Europe and chill out in the mountains, after this whole Russia thing calms down and Putin gets a bullet in his brain
Oh i just remembered you mention that before in a post. Do it do it

You can go now tho. France italy etc

DOB

Banned
Reaction score
Oh i just remembered you mention that before in a post. Do it do it

You can go now tho. France italy etc
I am okay with going, but my wife doesnt want to go with Russia being jerks.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I think we're gonna play very carefully and go for a draw here

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think we're gonna play very carefully and go for a draw here
What a nutless poster

We are going to risk having to win a match away at Sass instead of r’ing Atalanta and possibly wrapping up the title this weekend (worst case needing a point next weekend)?

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If only we could bring some surprise to the right wing. Attack is so skewed and predictable at the moment.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Expecting Rebic to start this match
Pioli knows not to play with Giroud after last weeks fiasco

Prove me right for once pioli

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
FSnxm3HXsAANSV1

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If they play 2 up front with both Muriel and Zapata (which is unexpected, I think, I think they'll play either Malinovsky or Pasalic behind Muriel or Zapata. No way they'd go with both their only strikers from the start. If that does happen, I expect us to play with a 433, with probably Tonali playing really deep and Kessie and Bennacer pushing up on Freuler and De Roon.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Krunic should start. But Kessie usually does well vs Atalanta.

Schedule