Not open for further replies.

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
15 min of circular breathing

4 bottles of wine on the ready

3 mile jog

Home theater @ 120 inch mode
What is a 3 mile jog? Its like not a workout and not a warmup too. When is that like good or an option? For certain weight?

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
What I think I’ll need to do so I can get through today

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
what I would not do for a time machine today

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I still can't believe we're not playing our game at the same time as Cagliari-Inter. It's a match point for the title.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Same here! My parents are at my place, from Friday evening to Sunday evening. I hope I can watch the game live.
My mom is asked why I’m nervous, she thinks I have relationship or money problems 😅.
Money problems dont even get me that nervous 😂

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I still can't believe we're not playing our game at the same time as Cagliari-Inter. It's a match point for the title.
Yes, it's crazy. We play first is worse too since we all know Inter can get help if needed.

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
According to Daniele Longo, Milan had a scout present to watch Ajax and Anderlecht’s last two games. The scout was there to observe Haller (striker), Alvarez (midfielder), Gomez (left-back), Verschaeren (attacking midfielder) and Zirkzee (striker).

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Playing some Assasins creed odyssey to calm myself. Got to this cunt boss Medusa and I can't beat her fuuuuuuuuuckkkkkk I'm going mad

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
According to what is reported by Calciomercatoweb.it, AC Milan could choose to go after experienced Belgian midfielder of Borussia Dortmund Axel Witsel who is set to leave his club once the season ends.

Who’s ready for another Axel Witsel saga? :lol:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
On a free to replace bakayoko would be cool

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Playing some Assasins creed odyssey to calm myself. Got to this cunt boss Medusa and I can't beat her fuuuuuuuuuckkkkkk I'm going mad
Just picture that it's Gasperini instead. Smash his ass to oblivion.

RossoNero83

#RedTurdOut
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Savicevic, Massaro, Simone, Sheva, Kaka and Maldini
Guys I'm seriously getting nervous but I'm excited at the same time. I fucking love this team, our boys will march out there proudly donning the red and black, tomorrow we go to war.

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
According to what is reported by Calciomercatoweb.it, AC Milan could choose to go after experienced Belgian midfielder of Borussia Dortmund Axel Witsel who is set to leave his club once the season ends.

like 2015 again lol

he is actually still quite good. could be a useful option for squad depth

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score

i can see that...on reasonable wages.

with all the excitement i have about Renato's potential arrival to add to what we already have in the middle, the reality is, balance is needed. the addition of a real DM will happen.
seeing other needs the squad has, a low cost yet effective option is the most likely. and that means an older player ... and in pure Maldini fashion, older player also has to be of a certain character (fighter, winner, leader). and he fits that..

i actually thought juve was going to sign him in January to allow Allegri to fully deploy is negative football.

Zgontronoman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
According to Daniele Longo, Milan had a scout present to watch Ajax and Anderlecht’s last two games. The scout was there to observe Haller (striker), Alvarez (midfielder), Gomez (left-back), Verschaeren (attacking midfielder) and Zirkzee (striker).

Any chance we get Gravenberch or Antony because I think they are their best players?

Gravenberch should be in his last year of contract but I think Bayern was all over him.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
Any chance we get Gravenberch or Antony because I think they are their best players?

Gravenberch should be in his last year of contract but I think Bayern was all over him.
gravenberch is going to bayern, antony cost too much.
that leaves us with berardi

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score

scouts watch matches all the time. It means nothing

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Fuck... Just realized I will be in Germany on work trip on Sunday next week............... What in the fuck. @Pingu you have to be my stream guy for the game. If I don't find a place that shows the game I'll have watch it on an iPad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule