• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Also, something which is important but I don't think I've seen anyone discussing:

If we win the title, we go into Pot 1 in CL, instead of the very likely Pot 4.

That would give us a massively better chance of qualifying for the Knockout Round.

I know all groups will be difficult but it would be a huge bonus.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Meanwhile, Pioli revealed he used a legendary Milan supporter to get the players concentrated.

“I showed the lads an interview with Kobe Bryant, who said at 2-0 up in the NBA Play-Offs, the job is not done. We’re not done. We need to maintain that calm and concentration that can in the end prove decisive.

“When we took charge at Milan, the team had completely different tactical ideals and concepts, so we had to change everything. Now the good thing is that the players enjoy making the most of our strengths and preparing tactically, being able to adjust also to limit our opponents.”

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Meanwhile, Pioli revealed he used a legendary Milan supporter to get the players concentrated.

“I showed the lads an interview with Kobe Bryant, who said at 2-0 up in the NBA Play-Offs, the job is not done. We’re not done. We need to maintain that calm and concentration that can in the end prove decisive.

“When we took charge at Milan, the team had completely different tactical ideals and concepts, so we had to change everything. Now the good thing is that the players enjoy making the most of our strengths and preparing tactically, being able to adjust also to limit our opponents.”
RIP Kobe. I bet he would have been there at the Stadium for one of these final 2 games. 😭

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Reminder: Samu Castillejo may be winning Scudetto and his 2 points from the win he got us at Verona earlier this year could mean all the difference. Even the most fringe players have contributed to this near-success.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Great victory, Pioli is on fire!

However still 1 more point to go unless Inter chokes.

Also its really nice to see these 1v1 man marking-gurus put back into their place (Hellas, Atalanta)

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Was this after the first or second goal?
first

I'm watching the match again right now

I need Gordon, Maldini Nesta reaction to 2nd

God dammit

I'm about to lose it guys

Need that 2nd one

Please

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
i won't watch their game, but may the gods of lactic acid be with them...that Coppa Italia May pay off.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
Cuz he’s coming back next year to win the Champions League with his boys.

I’d give him a spot on our squad until that happens for what he’s done for this club.
I hope you’re right. I hope that’s the case. I want him to stay next season because I still have hope he can win a CL before he retires. He can be a bench squad cheerleader for all I care, but I want him to stay

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Reminder: Samu Castillejo may be winning Scudetto and his 2 points from the win he got us at Verona earlier this year could mean all the difference. Even the most fringe players have contributed to this near-success.
Very true.

Someone pointed out that only FBT, Bakayoko, Mirante and Gabbia have really not had one standout moment. Even Daniel Maldini scored against Spezia.

Actually I won't count Mirante as he hasn't played - so only FBT, Bakayoko and Gabbia.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
FBT was useful in his first few minutes.
Bakayoko and gabbia on the other hand, yeah absolutely horrible

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
first

I'm watching the match again right now

I need Gordon, Maldini Nesta reaction to 2nd

God dammit

I'm about to lose it guys

Need that 2nd one

Please
on the 2nd Maldini stuck his tongue out like he was out 20 again :lol:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
FBT was useful in his first few minutes.
Bakayoko and gabbia on the other hand, yeah absolutely horrible
I mean he wasn't completely terrible at first.

Gabbia was horrid in his first match but was decent when used after.

Bakayoko hasn't exactly been shocking, we just stopped using him to avoid the obligation.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Cagliari have Venezia in their last game... they really have everything to play for tonight

dhorasoo

data haiku
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pirlo, kinkladze, baggio, foggia, baronio, dhorasoo, serginho, caracciolo, ronaldo, pep & corini
Anyone got a stream for the Inter game?

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Sitting here considering to watch that game :lol:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Pioli to DAZN:

On the fans: “I had to say goodbye, it was the last match. It is a year that make us excited. The work is not finished yet, we need a week in which we have to work hard and be calm.”

On the performance: “I am very satisfied because we were facing a strong team. Defensively we conceded little. We tried many things to try to find the right solution in the attacking zone. This victory is another great reward for the boys.”

On the attitude of the squad: “All the previous games have taught us that it is in the head then we have the quality to win the game. The latest victories have given us even more confidence. We still have defects, but we always try to show our quality.

On the last few days: “I’m having normal weeks at Milanello because I see the guys calm and calm and working in the right way. I see the guys focused and confident. The fans today gave us a great boost. I think about doing another week like that. I showed the guys an interview with Kobe Bryant in which he said that, despite being 2-0 up in the NBA playoffs, the work was not done yet. And the same goes for us, we have done a lot, but not everything yet. So concentration, determination and serenity.”

On the way Milan played: “It’s the thing that makes me most proud. The boys have always been very helpful, we asked them for new playing principles, they needed time. Now we still have a week of work left, then we’ll see what happens.”

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.