• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
If we win the title, we should have the Pioli in front of full stands celebrating picture from the Fiorentina win added to the banner.

Also, how are Cagliari relegated?

1652649666372.png

Am I being an idiot? Couldn't they get to 32 points with a win?

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
FS059BkXsAAyE3X
6AAAF287-C7DB-41C4-8D06-0750440F80D0.jpeg

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Forza Milan! Imagine if we'd lost today and Inter won. I'd be completely depressed.

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
We will need to be very wary of Sassuolo, let's not forget that they defeated us in SS earlier this season.

I hope we go for the win and I'm counting on the strength of our defence to have another clean sheet.
Just don't start Roma and Baka, and we will be fine.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
fucking hell how about kalulu and fik being a yellow away from suspensions for 3 games now yet they kept their cool and pocketed every single striker :star:
They have class, quality and the aura of Maldini around them.

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
ddqvz2z-330a5ed2-a567-4a71-962a-2ba9665c6466.gif
Theo today for the goal

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
:star: Kalulu - Maignan - Tomori :star:

Fucks strikers in the eyes
I mean Leao is quietly having another incredible growth spurt. Ronin might be a dick but there was some truth into Leao not being much of a threat in the second half....but now he's been scoring and assisting in the second.

I couldn't be more proud of these guys. Even Saelemakers is not utter and complete shit of late :proud:

Altafini

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Ironic how RnBers don't want Berardi cause he's too slow....and don't fancy Scamacca(mostly because of his neck tattoo) plus not special but are scared of these same players when we need just a point to lift the scudetto. Da plan never fails....we are stripping those green wearing fucktards naked and horsewhip their asses(not sexily). Need some sleep now after losing a lot these days. Goodnight good people....Forza Milan!!!!!!!

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
If we win the title, we should have the Pioli in front of full stands celebrating picture from the Fiorentina win added to the banner.

Also, how are Cagliari relegated?

View attachment 4325

Am I being an idiot? Couldn't they get to 32 points with a win?
They aren't relegated. Genoa are.
One last relegation place to play for Salernitana or Cagliari

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
True.. felt really sad when Kessie did that.. why the fuck is he not seeing that he could have been a legend here??
He was my favourite player last year. Atleast he is going abroad
tbh, i've made peace with his departure a while ago... i actually see it as a nice opportunity to evolve with a more technical/ball playing midfield.
an enforcer that can pass and shoot better...help the back connect to the attack better.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
So it goes down to the wire! Great win Milan were not at their best but still won. Sassuolo next one last final, 3 points and AC Milan are champions. It has been too long. Forza Milan Forza Lo Scudetto! It really is going to be a nail biting last round.

I know a point will be sufficient but it being Sassuolo I want the 3 points.

Last edited:

Gennaro8

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Barak, Caprari, Anderson, L. Alberto, Immobile, J.Ikone, Cabral, Muriel, Zapata, Malinovsky, Boga, all of them in Tomori's and Kalulu's pockets. And those are some very good players. With strong defence scudetto is near and will be in Casa Milan next Sunday.

Also we can aspect 8-10k our fans in Mapei stadium.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Sandro was rocking some epic pads under that left arm :lol:

And him bowing to Paolo, lol.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
I'm not crying I just have something in my eyes

Yes 🙌 the reverence, respect and love between them is something to behold.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Ironic how RnBers don't want Berardi cause he's too slow....and don't fancy Scamacca(mostly because of his neck tattoo) plus not special but are scared of these same players when we need just a point to lift the scudetto. Da plan never fails....we are stripping those green wearing fucktards naked and horsewhip their asses(not sexily). Need some sleep now after losing a lot these days. Goodnight good people....Forza Milan!!!!!!!
We need to keep Berardi quiet. He scored again today. Something like 15 goals and 14 assists for the season.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
He's a winger. 10 from free play is still a really good return.
Yes but he is their main creator. Means they always looking for him when they have to pass to someone.
He won’t be the star-player here and will see the ball way less than he does at sassuolo.

Also berardi is known to have a lot of fuck ups in matches, but he won’t have that privilege at milan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule