Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Dont worry, the sweet taste of maldinis semen shall Balance the bitterness out
disgusting post
Just like the players u rate

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Since we're all sucking our dicks (no homo)
Let me join in the love fest

This team is so great that Leao scored a fantastic goal but almost nobody else is talking about it (including fuckin Leao himself who might have forgotten his own goal :lol: ) because Theo's goal was such magnificent shit.

Feels great man 😍

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
For me the most beautiful part of yesterdays match was not Theo's mesmerising goal, even though it was delicious. Maldini celebrating like each and every one of us no the stand while sticking his tongue out was the best moment. The ultimate Milanista. I salute him. Although, Galliani with the red piece of banner was fantastic as well.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Anyone with a link to the full match? BT sports commentator

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I went back to see because I distinctly remember Messias doing something weird after Theo scored. He just stopped, kneeled down and chilled for a bit. “Excited” he says. Man is emotionless, I love it.

You can see it in one of the replays in the all angles video

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Apropos of nothing, this is one of my favorite moments this season. The build up to the goal seems so simple; Maignan, in NFL-like style, with a ball over the top and Rafa surges away from his man to pick out the bottom corner. And then the celebrations.. 🥰

Milan-1-0-Sampdoria.jpg

Rafael-Leao-celeb.jpg

AC-Milan-edge-Sampdoria-to-go-top-of-Serie-A.jpg

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
They literally prod him with a stick to be ridiculous. I hate the Mike kid, his voice is so annoying, he sounds like a Simpsons character--but his opinions annoy me.

Their Inter fan, Peter, is actually pretty level-headed, I have to say. Marco has been pretty even, too. Gaitano, Marco's dad, while it is (I mean this sincerely) really sweet and cool that he has a podcast with his dad, I just wish he'd stop pretending he "likes" Lazio and just admit he's a Juve fan. He's been wrong so often.

Ludo, the Napoli fan, he's an honest and good guy.

Man, thinking about this, with the characters we have on RnB, we would have such a good podcast.
correct on all.

that fat guy (utd fan) who watches the games sometime, often siding with Peter...he could get lost...typical PL fan mindset.

about Mike, i guess him taking care of a lot of the technical stuff is his value...opinion wise he has none. he just talks, whatever come out of his mouth is that

this video sums him up perfectly

listen to the reason he likes Parma jersey at 1:45 and the reason he doesn't like Chievo's 9:30

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Remember when people were like "what does Maldini know about running a football club?".

This, this is what Maldini knows.
What he proved is that not only does he know, but that everyone else is an idiot.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Theo’s goal was incredible but for me Tonali’s was emotionally much more ecstatic and memorable.
no doubt, that was the peak. Hopefully we'll make Sandros heroics count.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I lost it when he petted the guy's arm :lol: :lol: omggg

It's even more hilarious when you understand what he's saying 🤣:

"Handsome there, I'll give you a beautiful caress. Stay there. Don't move there. Don't move there! You mustn't move from there."

Haha, he's so high on adrenaline. Got to love Suma. His reactions are even better than Crudellis IMO 😅.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Apropos of nothing, this is one of my favorite moments this season. The build up to the goal seems so simple; Maignan, in NFL-like style, with a ball over the top and Rafa surges away from his man to pick out the bottom corner. And then the celebrations.. 🥰

Milan-1-0-Sampdoria.jpg

Rafael-Leao-celeb.jpg

AC-Milan-edge-Sampdoria-to-go-top-of-Serie-A.jpg
This is what I meant. The season is full of moments like this.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Theo’s goal was incredible but for me Tonali’s was emotionally much more ecstatic and memorable.

Definitely. Season defying goal probably. We needed that win so immensely and he got it in the dying minutes of the game.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
There have been so many memorable and defining moments to this season. Topping it off with Scudetto would be a dream come true. The club really deserve it, from the top down, and the fans.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni

I was sitting on my knees praising all Milanisti gods in the universe after that Tonali goal.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Ok
Enough dick sucking.
I gotta get back to moaning and eeyoring otherwise we'll fuckin Istanbul the shit out of ourselves.

First order of business: We need a RW
FFFUUUU management :mad:

Also

All this noise has been disrupting Mr. Milanista's life
Take it down a notch :o

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
GPs system just destroyed Fiorentina 4:1. Maybe the system will also work vs merdas :D

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Maldini brought his competitive side from his days as a player to his role as a director. He first, wanted to prove his doubters wrong, and second, wants to win it all again with the same club he loves.

To say he's Milan's Iconic Legend would be an understatement.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Messias interview on the Gli Autogol Twitch channel:

On the feeling the victory against Atalanta: “I’ll tell you the truth, yesterday when Theo scored I got emotional. We’re very close to winning, it would really be a piece of history for a team like Milan, it’s a unique thing. I was focused and I went in quite calmly but with a lot of desire. When we arrived at the stadium, the fans gave us a great boost.”

On the strongest player he has played with and against: “The strongest player I have played with is Zlatan, the strongest against was Cristiano Ronaldo. He [Zlatan] once kicked me in the face. Yesterday he was charged up. The first time I saw him we were eating together and he said ‘You don’t speak?’ and then he said ‘Bravo, bravo because you just work’. The desire he has at 40 is impressive. With those who work and commit themselves he is very good, he always tries to help.”

His arrival in Italy: “When I arrived in Italy I started a delivery job and the company had a team: we did CSI and UISP tournaments. It was nice, at the weekend, after work, to go and have fun with friends. I used to run and score goals.”

His amateur career: “I never thought too far ahead: I always looked category by category. Then when I made the jump from D to B, I realised I could do it. In Eccellenza and D there are bad pitches and there is no Var, they can beat you easily.”

The call from AC Milan: “A dream come true: Milan is among the greatest teams in the world. A unique emotion after the path I’ve been on. It wasn’t an easy negotiation but when my agent told me there was this opportunity, I was surprised.”

The most active players in the dressing room: “For me it’s the Spanish guys who make a bit of a mess: [Samu] Castillejo, Theo [Hernandez] and Brahim [Diaz]. If I say that the coach puts on the worst music, he doesn’t let me play anymore: he listens to Italian music that is a bit romantic. [Alessandro] Florenzi is even worse but he puts the music on when everyone leaves.”

His goal against Atletico Madrid: “It was a difficult moment, I was coming back from injury. It was a really big emotion and a relief.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule