The Rumour Commode XXXVI - Mission Accomplished Edition

Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This is so dumb I don't know where to start. Read the comments and you'll understand why it's so important to show support for minorities.

Showing random support for straight people would be incredibly gay.
And having such posts is helping the minorities' cause? They will be more accepted now?

I don't care about the comments. As I said I have absolutely nothing against gay people or people of different color or whatever. But this excessive campaign that the west is doing in the past 20 years is way too much and it has the exact opposite effect. Can't wait to see the new Superman who all of a sudden turned into liking men. Won't surprise me if there's a super awkward scene in the next movie in which he is taken from behind by a skinny vegan who destroys his ass. Or the new Ariel who will be black. Just like I very much enjoyed watching Men in Black with a woman as one of the men or Orpheus who was black or Heimdall who is a fucking Norse god and was played by Idris Elba.

Don't tell me you think that any of these actually help most people to accept the different ones. This is plain stupid and has the opposite effect.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
I wouldn’t sell at all unless Leao makes it clear he won’t renew this summer.

We keep our core for at least 3 years, that’s the only way we can go for a CL win on schedule. Leao, Maignan, Tomori, Tonali, Kalulu, Theo and Bennacer are going nowhere.

Also, damn that list is getting long. Soon to add Adli, Botman and Renato.
Agreed...I don't mind continuing these low budget, 'under the radar' type signings at the expense of big money transfers like Chiesa + Vlahovic as long as we're not stupid enough to cash in once they realise their potential and break up team chemistry.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We do that every game, especially after we understood that Diaz is not a #10 for us.
Not really. We still defend with the AM up with the CF. Go back to the Napoli game and you'll see a very different shape, Tonali was central and deep, with Kessie and Bennacer on the same line much further ahead of him. We did this so that Tonali sticks to Zielinksi, and Kessie and Bennacer take on Fabian and Demme (I think). We played a man to man in midfield which really frustrated them. Sassuolo also try to play a patient possession game, so that sort of defending will frustrate them in the same way, and facilitate faster transitions.

If we defend in the usual shape, with a 4231, then Krunic would be in between their double pivot and they'd have an easy time playing around him.

Edit: https://sempremilan.com/tactical-analysis-milan-win-napoli <-- Here

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that Elliott will cash out this summer (especially if we win the Scudetto) as it will be difficult to raise the value of the club further without building a stadium and signing top players which both require serious investment.
Did you see Gordon in the crowd during the Atalanta game? the guy was celebrating like a true fan lol. Maybe I'm being too romantic but could the Singer family be turning into fans?

I don't really buy the Redbird links though, so it's either Investcorp or another year of Elliot

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Sassuolo (with Berardi in particular) have been our bogey team for years...hope it doesn't fucking happen again.
Last 5 games against them away, we won each time. Stats re not everything but this squad have come long way to lose to sasuolo and lose scudeto. And in banter era, bunch of teams were our bogey team.
Their defense s mediocre to the bone and leaking whole season. Attack s dangerous but can be stopped.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
And having such posts is helping the minorities' cause? They will be more accepted now?

I don't care about the comments. As I said I have absolutely nothing against gay people or people of different color or whatever. But this excessive campaign that the west is doing in the past 20 years is way too much and it has the exact opposite effect. Can't wait to see the new Superman who all of a sudden turned into liking men. Won't surprise me if there's a super awkward scene in the next movie in which he is taken from behind by a skinny vegan who destroys his ass. Or the new Ariel who will be black. Just like I very much enjoyed watching Men in Black with a woman as one of the men or Orpheus who was black or Heimdall who is a fucking Norse god and was played by Idris Elba.

Don't tell me you think that any of these actually help most people to accept the different ones. This is plain stupid and has the opposite effect.
A black Ariel, a gay superman, skinny vegan bad ass.

Question is, why does all this bother you? This are all fictional characters, just like Jesus. That's why Christianity can get away with pretending he was a white guy.

(I hope Idris Elba is the next Bond)

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Question is, why does all this bother you? This are all fictional characters, just like Jesus. That's why Christianity can get away with pretending he was a white guy.

Doesn't bother me at all. My point is that none of these is actually helping integrating these people that feel oppressed. Absolutely useless post by the Milan admin. Just triggered half of the Persian gulf.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Not really. We still defend with the AM up with the CF. Go back to the Napoli game and you'll see a very different shape, Tonali was central and deep, with Kessie and Bennacer on the same line much further ahead of him. We did this so that Tonali sticks to Zielinksi, and Kessie and Bennacer take on Fabian and Demme (I think). We played a man to man in midfield which really frustrated them. Sassuolo also try to play a patient possession game, so that sort of defending will frustrate them in the same way, and facilitate faster transitions.

If we defend in the usual shape, with a 4231, then Krunic would be in between their double pivot and they'd have an easy time playing around him.

Edit: https://sempremilan.com/tactical-analysis-milan-win-napoli <-- Here
Yes really.

I hear you, but I still maintain that we have a very fluid 4-2-3-1, in every game. Many hybrids have been tried.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Doesn't bother me at all. My point is that none of these is actually helping integrating these people that feel oppressed. Absolutely useless post by the Milan admin. Just triggered half of the Persian gulf.
people over there are triggered all the time anyway... see it as a good troll.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
It's incredibly hard to replicate our project (Money-ball style constructed team that wins - pending Scudetto). Because if you dive a bit deeper into it, its part-Moneyball, part-youth rebuild of the team. That's whats so phenomenal about it - not only is Milan recruiting undervalued players, but most of these players are also extremely young. But the scouting and sourcing of these talents is one part, the other is to actually grow and nurture them so that they realise their potential, and thus, the potential of the team. IMO, the second part is infinitely harder than the first.

If Milan win the Scudetto, it took roughly 3 years to get back on top with this model. It has the youngest squad, 4th most valuable squad based on transfer market value, wage structure $50-100M less than rivals, etc. Most compare Milan to Ajax and Dortmund, who have won domestically in modern times, but even with its youthful squads, it would still be top 2 in terms of transfer market value and wages in their respective leagues. Essentially still a big fish in a small pond. What Milan is doing is unprecedented.

I actually don't think that Milan can even replicate what its doing now, one because of the perfect storm of conditions that have led to it operating like this, but two, because this is really just the first horizon for Milan IMO. The second horizon is retention of its core - which means that Milan will eventually go from the youngest team to a team with players in its prime, and possibly an older team as the core ages. How it reinforces the squad will be the interesting part, but hopefully we don't have to worry about that for another 5-10 years haha.

All of this reinforces to me, how special this Milan is. I think they will finish the job, but for whatever reason it cannot, it would still have been one of the most memorable seasons even surpassing some Scudetto years.
Good post...the other thing worth mentioning is that we chose the right coach for our youth project as Pioli is the friendly, likeable type who acts like a 'father figure' to our youngsters whereas Rangnick (Pingu's 1st choice :lol::fp:) is a strict disciplinarian which has backfired with Man Utd's young team. Secondly, we also can't overlook the enormous impact of having legends like Maldini + Ibra in the locker room who are champions through and through and have imprinted Milan's DNA in our youngsters minds which wouldn't have necessarily worked on older, more established players.

Caladan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato,

Everything has own lore. People are lazy and dont have any imagination. They change this and that. After that it is shit. It's calling cancel culture. I think Black people have enough interesting mythology and culture to put in the screen. There is many fantasy books where we can find main characters as black or muslim heritage and it's logical. Most important is not the race or whatever but story.

namorov

High functioning Milanista
Reaction score
Well, I am European and a Christian, but I don't really get it either. What is the point of these posts? I have nothing against them to be honest, but why do they (not Milan specifically, but the whole world) always need to show support to some minority groups? Why aren't there posts saying that they love and support straight people with kids and normal jobs? I feel like 20 years from now, I will be oppressed just because my whole family is white and none of us is gay.
:fp: Those posts are for thos who are currently opressed. If in 20 yrs you'll be opressed, there will be posts for you. Be careful what you wish for.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Sass stadium got sold out in 20 minutes

Around 90k Milan fans were on the site when tickets dropped, trying to get a place in the 21k seater stadium..at this point lega should just move the match to SS :lol:

rossonero23

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, gattuso, seedorf
Fuck all you identity politic leftists shits

:g:

rossonero23

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, gattuso, seedorf
Investcorp seems disinterested

I want my oil money!!!

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Did you see Gordon in the crowd during the Atalanta game? the guy was celebrating like a true fan lol. Maybe I'm being too romantic but could the Singer family be turning into fans?

I don't really buy the Redbird links though, so it's either Investcorp or another year of Elliot
Lol yep hopefully it was a genuine reaction and not a sales tactic i.e. thinking of the extra $$$ from any potential sale if we DO win the Scudetto.

Re Investcorp vs. RedBird, I don't know who the potential new owners will be. However, this summer is the PERFECT time for Elliott to exit (I don't think they want to go through the hassle of building a new stadium) and would be very surprised if they didn't do so. Also, they're probably keeping all club sale talk to the bare minimum so as not to disrupt the team's performances plus winning the Scudetto could attract new parties and increase the price.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
A lot of Arabs in the comments for some reason :lol:

I get what they're trying to say.
The thing is the pedos ....I mean the MAP's (🤮) often get included in these mantras. This is 100% real

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
First the scudetto then whatever in mercato...

If Elliot stays fine by me. Project goes on. If not, welcome the money.

We are 2, 3 precise players short of being absolute favorites for next year. Nkunku, Cf and one more mid in place of Diaz.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Last 5 games against them away, we won each time. Stats re not everything but this squad have come long way to lose to sasuolo and lose scudeto. And in banter era, bunch of teams were our bogey team.
Their defense s mediocre to the bone and leaking whole season. Attack s dangerous but can be stopped.
Yes but we've lost the last two league matches against them in a row plus Berardi is a childhood Interista so will probably be playing out of his skin :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.