Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Holy shit brother @ROSSONERI7 .

I just noticed your sig again. That was early ;)
don't mention it ... yet. :lol:
i look at it everyday. made nov 4th...the day after it was more or less sure that we were out of Europe.
as soon as it materializes i open a twitter account and start predictions (competition winners and even transfers) i'll change the game

Last edited:

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
I think Giroud has played more minutes this season than he really should at his age.

I'm actually warming up to the idea of Belotti in addition to Origi, but Giroud for his faults is holding up pretty damn well physically. He runs like crazy every game still.

My issue with Giroud is the fucking flicks. They hurt my eyes vs Atalanta. He's so terrible in possession, but I love his spirit and his knack for scoring big goals. If we sign Belotti as well there might not be enough games to go around, but if Girouds body falls together at least we have depth.

But there's always Rebic.
we all agree that there is not great service to our CF due to AM RW not being great ... fixing this means better service to CF, more quality chances that are more likely to be converted.
i think Giroud did great...no need to talk about the crucial goals he scored... i remember Leao putting a few great balls for him. if our RW could bring him half of that. and a AM could do the same.

i also talked about Fik, Theo, Leao, Tonali being burnt, Giroud is in the same category.
Tonali goal v Lazio, + brace, Theos amazing goal, Fik great efforts, Leao's magic all this is happening thanks to their great will and determination... but over 90 minutes you see signs of fatigue all over, Tonali and Theo with some non crisp passing, Leao a bit less succesfull in take ons, Fik lack of concentration sometime...that drop of performance is affecting everybody let alone 35 yo Giroud who has started the last how many games?

Oli still got some juice in him, and can still be important. but obviously if he's gonna have 10-15 straight starts all intensive games it'll be a problem.
the guy he came to rotate with went out of service, which put all the load on him...and like any player, he would have his down time and it has arrived.

with Origi or whovever arrives, and stays healthy, so that no one burns out...it will be fine... i actually see management doing with Giroud what they did with Ibra. if at the end of next season he's still fit and still scoring those crucial goals, they could renew for another season.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
can i just point out how fucking dumb the Lega is for scheduling the title deciding matches at 6 pm..PL will have their title deciding matches at 5 pm. the league is taking a major hit in a massive moment due to piss poor scheduling..serie a is finally exciting after a long time and they decide to be in the shadow of the prem :fp:

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
I think Giroud is trying to do this every time he gets the ball :D

He's terrible at it. The successrate of his flicks is probably 1 in 50

DonSilvio

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva
can i just point out how fucking dumb the Lega is for scheduling the title deciding matches at 6 pm..PL will have their title deciding matches at 5 pm. the league is taking a major hit in a massive moment due to piss poor scheduling..serie a is finally exciting after a long time and they decide to be in the shadow of the prem :fp:
I hate that this is a true statement

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Lol your way too emotional bruh...don't take things so personal :lol:
pointing your transposition of arguments in discussions is me being emotional? you are always offside in discussions, brother :lol:
i'm not the only one who'll tell you that.

it's also rich coming from you, who admittedly got emotional and went crazy here because we signed a player over another one you wanted.

again transposing how you operate (emotionally) on other people?

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
This is a nice show of passion but I wish it was a packed Sass crowd

compare the performances vs Verona to Atalanta...clearly, the side performs with more confidence when there aren't 80k people with expectations watching
50% of the crowd vs Verona was Milan supporters

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
Going to those small stadium and taking it over.
I guess their management has no problem with that as long as they sell out…especially that they don’t have shit to play for.
Smaller teams' fans complaining about it whilst their management bump the tickets up to 100 Euros a piece and counting their money all the way to the bank.
Zombieland - Crying with money.gif

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
pointing your transposition of arguments in discussions is me being emotional? you are always offside in discussions, brother :lol:
i'm not the only one who'll tell you that.

it's also rich coming from you, who admittedly got emotional and went crazy here because we signed a player over another one you wanted.

again transposing how you operate (emotionally) on other people?
Lol it seems like I struck a nerve hence the waffling and overly defensive response :lol:

Also, the fact that you needed to reply with insults both times to my criticism of your incorrect post is testament to your fragile nature.

But yeah, keep projecting “brother” :thumbsup:

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Smaller teams' fans complaining about it whilst their management bump the tickets up to 100 Euros a piece and counting their money all the way to the bank.
View attachment 4392

indeed. without the assault from Milan fans, they'd be half empty anyway.
so they're complaining on principles... reality says it's the right thing for their club to do

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Sure lets go in next season with origi and OG. If u want to go out in grouo stage of cl and maybe compete for scudeto if we re not injured like usually. Another striker s must, hopefully quality one. If we cant get nunez, nkunku etc.get scamaca/beloti and jesus for rw.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
I been watching theos goal as a free testosterone boost before my Workouts, daily. Thats how good it is. What a specimen ❤

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
Sure lets go in next season with origi and OG. If u want to go out in grouo stage of cl and maybe compete for scudeto if we re not injured like usually. Another striker s must, hopefully quality one. If we cant get nunez, nkunku etc.get scamaca/beloti and jesus for rw.

A top striker and a quality RW in addition to the rumoured targets for midfield and defence would transform this team to the next level. No one in Italy could stop us for years to come. We would be back with a bang in Europe. We might not win the CL in the next two years, but we could seriously challenge every team in a short window of time. Maldini is taking us back to the top with limited resources. A beautiful thing to witness.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I been watching theos goal as a free testosterone boost before my Workouts, daily. Thats how good it is. What a specimen ❤
MZgRyO.gif

that level of comportment...that level of gait, that level of stride and posture.....

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
Just look at the four man in the top of the picture. Total ecstasy.

PartyPeople.jpg

Last edited:

Dirooo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Berlusconi's helicopter & Galliani's golden tie
Just look at the four man in the top of the picture. Total ecstasy.

View attachment 4393
Massara's reactions are hilarious 😂
I feel bad for him, you can tell he is under immense pressure. You can see every time we score he unclenches his asshole a little bit but no fully 😅 Even against Atalanta we scored the second he was still unsettled.

Can someone make a smiley of Massara's face in that picture, would be very useful 👍🏻

DOB

Banned
Reaction score
Massara's reactions are hilarious 😂
I feel bad for him, you can tell he is under immense pressure. You can see every time we score he unclenches his asshole a little bit but no fully 😅 Even against Atalanta we scored the second he was still unsettled.

Can someone make a smiley of Massara's face in that picture, would be very useful 👍🏻
How is he under immense pressure? The goal for the team was top 4, and they are in first. Dude is as cool as a cucumber

bigboss1963

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Is it just me, or does Italy not produce athletic players anymore?

Compared to France or Germany, Italian players are nowhere in terms of overall athleticism
THIS!! I was thinking this exact thing. If we compare the physiques of the foreign players to the Italians it's night and day. Compare Locatelli to Kessie. Berardi to Leao. Acerbi to Botman or Tomori. The Italians just look weaker and in need of an NFL boot camp. The training methods in Italy are in desperate need of updates....

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
How is he under immense pressure? The goal for the team was top 4, and they are in first. Dude is as cool as a cucumber
It's obvious he wants the team to win just as much as us.

We have seen his outpouring of emotion.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
THIS!! I was thinking this exact thing. If we compare the physiques of the foreign players to the Italians it's night and day. Compare Locatelli to Kessie. Berardi to Leao. Acerbi to Botman or Tomori. The Italians just look weaker and in need of an NFL boot camp. The training methods in Italy are in desperate need of updates....
Other than CBs I can't remember much physical specimens other than Balotelli and a young Totti. Some may say De Rossi but he never impressed me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule