• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Two days out!!!

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
80 m for Nunez is a stupid deal. He is never worth more than 55-60 m. Rather have a a 30 m CF and Antony as RW, rather than only Nunez

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
80 m for Nunez is a stupid deal. He is never worth more than 55-60 m. Rather have a a 30 m CF and Antony as RW, rather than only Nunez
I'd go even less. We don't need a striker that expensive.

1653027583811.png
Especially one who presses normally. He's excellent at carrying the ball, obviously great at finishing, but for that sort of price you want somebody that does EVERYTHING you want your striker to do.

1653027671675.png

He's also EXTREMELY overachieving this season, his goals per 90 are more than his xG by around 0.44. This is extremely off the charts. Benzema, who's having the season of his life, is a 0.22. This is a sign that the player has been extremely lucky or has just been overachieving for whatever reason. We don't know if it's luck, great form, or what, so to pay on this huge crest of his career seems very risky.

1653027825996.png

He's also not that great at headers, so we lose a lot of what we had with Ibra and Giroud, especially on set pieces.

milanazkals

Basketball player
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Van Bommel, Donnarumma, Alaba, Grealish
I like that Morgan Gibbs-White dude. Talented and athletic player who can play AM and RW. Seems to be a perfect profile for our play. Still ‘cheap’ compared to some English players and versatile. Probably a Moncada scouting.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Elliott are one step away from selling the club to RedBird (carlofesta IS24O)

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Paul Singer also in the stands for Sassuolo-Milan. Redbird near the signature. Elliott should remain in the minority (Carlo Festa, Il Sole 24 Ore)

• Star
Reactions: brk

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Calm down

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
no Ash i cant,why cant we get some big money posibliy OIL money,but noo their CEO says you DONT TO SPEND ANY MONEY TO BE SUUCESUFULL.
If by succesfull he means 4th place all the time.

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
Italian media probably trying their level best to destabilize the team before the crucial game. Milan winning Scudetto will give them only material to praise MMM and Pioli which they have already been doing for last 5 games.
However a repeat of May 5, 2002 or Juve-Perugia gives them material to run till next season.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If you believe in not spending to win why would you ever invest in Italian football lol literally every club bleeds money

Go buy some shit English Championship club

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
this news come from fucking Festa,and he is very reliable,he was first to say investcorp isnt so close to get milan couse of loans and shit.
And look now redshit will take loan to buy molan hahha

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
That's kinda funny, I wish I was actually a Juve fan so I could laugh at this

Elliot are about to do it all over again
Will be a genius move haha

Redbird defaults - get the club back for half price again

Pure shark move lol

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Please @patosheva , I have enjoyed having you back. Don't go ballistic now and get banned two days before the game.

We don't know shit yet.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
this news come from fucking Festa,and he is very reliable,he was first to say investcorp isnt so close to get milan couse of loans and shit.
And look now redshit will take loan to buy molan hahha
So...for you - Investcorp who cant even finance the entire purchase price of the club, are gonna spend more on transfers? Eh

The real question is whether Elliott are looking to get out now because the stadium issue has gone to shit. With the council BS, and Inter unable to afford their share, wouldnt surprise me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule