Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Dear lord , Leaf got Sam too.
He is starting to make stories to make a point.
First of all: I've been doing that for a while, it's crazy what random trivia about me you remember. Second of all: at least my stories make sense. Third of all: my stories are not veiled anecdotes about my brush with forbidden carnal pleasures.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
theo is lb
@Congo Powers

Could you please enlighten us as to what kind of rituals you will be performing this weekend prior to the match?! I expect some serious voodoo shit.
nothing, besides repeating the exact same things i did last weekend

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Not sure if this was posted but

oh boy

terror boys are back on the menu

It was posted in the match thread, thought you would employ the "salivate" reaction.

Could be the title winning choice. But it's also a game Oli may decide :)

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
First of all: I've been doing that for a while, it's crazy what random trivia about me you remember. Second of all: at least my stories make sense. Third of all: my stories are not veiled anecdotes about my brush with forbidden carnal pleasures.
Leaf stories are better.
It involve nudity & fantasies.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You cunts update me I can't go through 30 pages.

I'll post pictures of the cowboy boots
Milan is being sold to Redbird, so it seems. People who were angry about Investcorp not having "oil money" are now angry that Redbird could offer more money, while also saying that Redbird don't have money.

Brk has held down his position strongly, preaching to "stay the course." Our friend PatoSheva has argued, vehemently, that the end is nigh and we are on the cusp of having top 4 as the height of our ambitions.

Accusations have flown, anger, confusion, and the entire spectrum of denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance has come-and-gone, many times within singular posts, as the champions of the various factions in the RnB royal court stake their claims for their position's truth... I realize now that I have suddenly shifted writing tones from BBC journalist, to NYT opinion writer, to now the shitty Young Adult Fantasy writer tone.

As more information comes in, positions will crystalize, predictions will be made (surely never to be brought up again) while accusations of foolishness, not understanding one's point, and facepalms rain between thumbs up affirmations--both those for truly good points, and for commiserations.

In short: it looks like we're getting sold to Redbird, and no one except maybe Brk has done any homework as to what the fuck this actually could mean.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
Milan is being sold to Redbird, so it seems. People who were angry about Investcorp not having "oil money" are now angry that Redbird could offer more money, while also saying that Redbird don't have money.

Brk has held down his position strongly, preaching to "stay the course." Our friend PatoSheva has argued, vehemently, that the end is nigh and we are on the cusp of having top 4 as the height of our ambitions.

Accusations have flown, anger, confusion, and the entire spectrum of denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance has come-and-gone, many times within singular posts, as the champions of the various factions in the RnB royal court stake their claims for their position's truth... I realize now that I have suddenly shifted writing tones from BBC journalist, to NYT opinion writer, to now the shitty Young Adult Fantasy writer tone.

As more information comes in, positions will crystalize, predictions will be made (surely never to be brought up again) while accusations of foolishness, not understanding one's point, and facepalms rain between thumbs up affirmations--both those for truly good points, and for commiserations.

In short: it looks like we're getting sold to Redbird, and no one except maybe Brk has done any homework as to what the fuck this actually could mean.
Oy, I resent that. I did my homework too.
All 2 hours of it since I woke up.
:ibrastare:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Pretty much :lol:

ForzaMilan2

Milan fan since the 60's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
When I was young, Rivera. Many more since then.
> post 2 year old video
> takes video out of context

"LISTEN TO ME I KNOW ALL I AM RIGHT YOU TROLLS WILL SUFFER WE WILL BE MIDTABLE AND POOR"

Am I understanding this right?
In all of this I don't understand why some people would believe that an investor (that is, someone out to make money) would spend 1.3B (maybe 1.8B) for (most of) a club, and then pursue a strategy guaranteed to lower the value of the asset they just invested in. Why? And why Elliott (who everyone agrees is out to make money) would keep a minority investment in such a disastrous business plan. These are people who make a killing out of sound investments, but oh no, we on the R&B forum are much wiser than they are.

Equally laughable is the notion that selling a few players would generate an ROI sufficient to justify the initial investment.

Finally, the notion that "if you do not agree with me you are less of a Milan fan than I" is deeply insulting. It is one of the reasons I seldom post on another Milan site.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
People complain, some with valid points about various things - Shouted down "but we are first"
People point out we finish last in CL - Shouted down with all excuses made

But they dont see the irony :proud:

People attack Patosheva, call for a ban and call him all sorts of names
Brk reponds constantly to every single posts and most jump out their seats to applaud :lol:

Take a step back and look - or maybe I'm just team crybaby, my points arent valid at all

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sometime its better to be owned by small/medium business entities.
If we are their baby project they might give us more time & fund than to be just another tiny project of an enormous company.
Its simple for me , if MMM stayed then its all good.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People complain, some with valid points about various things - Shouted down "but we are first"

Brk reponds constantly to every single posts and most jump out their seats to applaud :lol:

Take a step back and look - or maybe I'm just team crybaby, my points arent valid at all
What pussy called for Patosheva to be banned.
He is making my wait for the game time much easier with his meltdown.
Meanwhile am binging Karen get owned on youtube :D

PS : my baby girl is called Karen :lol:

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score

"But we are first" is a pretty good retort. I'm sorry you only have a CL group stage failure to hold onto.

May God give you the strength to nitpick at this team and chasten fans of said team from being bullish about their future potential performances in the future. Amen.

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
Just realised osmane dembele is out of contract. Surely on a free and decnet wages he would come to Milan.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

I like your outsider persona. But what I fail to understand tho, is what is the merit of the negative perspectives? I think I've seen before that you've said that they're shouted down and not... cuddled and turned upside down and inside out for meaning and worth? Should all opinions be treated equally?

Brk makes a compelling case. And get the fuck out of here with "people attack patosheva", he said I wasn't a real fan and behaved like a 12-year old petulant child before those reactions came. And I say that as a fan of his work.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Finally, the notion that "if you do not agree with me you are less of a Milan fan than I" is deeply insulting. It is one of the reasons I seldom post on another Milan site.
Well if you seldom post on another Milan site then you are less of a Milan fan than the rest of us so please figure out a way to ban yourself

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
...... Seriously? This again? Do I need to whip out the table?

You thought we needed to invest heavily in January to win the scudetto. They felt it was ok to develop Kalulu and stick with Messias and Brahim. We ended up (hopefully) winning the scudetto.

Yet you're still blaming them for winning their way? Just admit it, you don't care if we win, you just want us to win your way.
Dude, you were preparing the “our target was top 4 anyways” posts, be serious.
The only reason we are winning this tittle is pioli and pioli only.

ForzaMilan2

Milan fan since the 60's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
When I was young, Rivera. Many more since then.
Pingu he just few months ago told you dont need to spend money to be succesufull

But what is success to him
Making money
Exactly, making money. That means buying assets and increasing their value (not decreasing it). And if you are buying at ~1.5B, you are expecting to bring the value up to $2.5M or more. Quickly. That ain't gonna happen if the team places 6th or 7th, as you seem to be suggesting. Or even 4th. Not enough revenue from sponsorships, shirt sales, stadium, TV rights, etc. Not enough "brand value".

Investors are judged on ROI (return on investment), and the "Udinese model" would not generate nearly enough money to justify an investment of well over 1B. The ROI from that business model is in line with a much lower investment, maybe $250M to 300M. Likewise, if it takes 15 years for an asset to increase in value, then the ROI is too low to be of interest.

That's how business works. To make a decent ROI on a $1.5B investment, the options are limited.

So, please, drop the topic and let's all focus on Sunday's game. Then let's see how things play out.

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
Just realised osmane dembele is out of contract. Surely on a free and decnet wages he would come to Milan.
decent wage lmfao , he asked for 20 mil salary .
dembele is a cunt and these type of players are toxic for our locker room .

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
America saved this club and it will lead it to glory. A tale as old as time, boys.

Redbird has to keep MMM in place, and if they have any understanding of the club whatsoever I think they wouldn’t dare replace Maldini. There is amazing momentum and support behind this club and that would cause a fan revolt.

I’ll worry about the sale when it’s done. I still hope Elliott keeps us. Maybe Paul Singer’s cold dead heart will twitch when he sees 18,000 fans take over Sass and Milan win a title.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
America saved this club and it will lead it to glory. A tale as old as time, boys.
giphy.gif

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Exactly, making money. That means buying assets and increasing their value (not decreasing it). And if you are buying at ~1.5B, you are expecting to bring the value up to $2.5M or more. Quickly. That ain't gonna happen if the team places 6th or 7th, as you seem to be suggesting. Or even 4th. Not enough revenue from sponsorships, shirt sales, stadium, TV rights, etc. Not enough "brand value".

Investors are judged on ROI (return on investment), and the "Udinese model" would not generate nearly enough money to justify an investment of well over 1B. The ROI from that business model is in line with a much lower investment, maybe $250M to 300M. Likewise, if it takes 15 years for an asset to increase in value, then the ROI is too low to be of interest.

That's how business works. To make a decent ROI on a $1.5B investment, the options are limited.

So, please, drop the topic and let's all focus on Sunday's game. Then let's see how things play out.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.